PDA

View Full Version : UK Sparkle biggest gathering of TG anywhere in the world

katieftv
06-21-2007, 09:54 PM
The 2006 UK Sparkle event held last year In Manchester UK was reckoned to be the largest gathering of TG people in the world and this coming Sparkle weekend promises to top that. They come from far and wide mostly from the Uk but also from across Europe and even as far as the USA and Australia. Heres a link to the web site.
http://www.sparkle.org.uk/

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2007, 01:15 AM
no offense but i highly doubt that events #'s can touch the NYC Gay parade, the SF gay parade, or the NYC Halloween parade, but thats just my opinion

katieftv
06-22-2007, 01:37 AM
no offense but i highly doubt that events #'s can touch the NYC Gay parade, the SF gay parade, or the NYC Halloween parade, but thats just my opinion

The only offence you have committed is not to read what I said in my post rather than what you may think I may have said. I am NOT talking gay I am talking TG not Gay at all. ( The G in TG does not stand for gay :wink: ) We have larger gay events here like gay pride but then I am not talking gay nor is it a gay event. This is purely a TG event although anybody is welcome to come along, join in and have a good time and you can bet anybody will come :lol: