PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern

tslvr
06-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Any one listen to the Miss Howard Tranny contest this morning? I thought Howard did a nice job with it and he actually showed a good amount of respect for both of the gals.

tsntx
06-21-2007, 08:16 PM
only 2 contestants? lameness

El Nino
06-21-2007, 08:42 PM
TSNTX... you would have taken home the trophy baby

tsntx
06-21-2007, 10:49 PM
well im interested to see what the actual winner and other contestant looked like but it was only open to post-op girls... im sure that whoever did enter.... there are hundreds of other pre-op girls that look better.

LTR_Seeker
06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
With that pic you have posted tsntx you would win hands down...lol

skyler
06-21-2007, 11:08 PM
heres a cpl pics of the two girls
8)
Jacklyn & Susan

skyler
06-21-2007, 11:12 PM
HERE SHE IS...MISS TRANNY HOWARD STERN
Howard asked “the judges” who should be Miss Tranny Howard Stern. Robin voted for Jaclyn because
she's a model and beautiful. Gary chose Jaclyn because she was “the most like a woman.” Fred thought
Will was the most feminine, but voted for Jaclyn. Artie claimed Susan's husband looked the most like
a chick, but picked Jaclyn. Howard also voted for Jaclyn. Susan won $500 for participating, and Jaclyn won $5000 and the title of Miss Tranny Howard Stern.

Howard and Artie noted that Jaclyn could do a serviceable “man voice,”
so Artie paid her $100 to use it as she said “hey, wanna see my tits, big boy?” Jaclyn then
rode the Sybian, but Artie refused to watch. Jaclyn proceeded to have a very vocal ride and successfully reached climax. Howard said he
expected Jaclyn's “man voice” to come out when she came, but it did not. As he helped Jaclyn off the Sybian, Will remarked that “it smells like jiz over here.”

tsntx
06-21-2007, 11:16 PM
shes pretty but there are prettier pre-ops out there... the other girl... wow... easiest $500 she ever got w/ those looks.

ARMANIXXX
06-21-2007, 11:19 PM
For 5 grand, I'm surprised there weren't more girls in the contest.

skyler
06-21-2007, 11:21 PM
shes pretty but there are prettier pre-ops out there... the other girl... wow... easiest $500 she ever got w/ those looks.
ditto ! and your most definetly one of them tsntx :!: :!: 8)

TheOne1
06-21-2007, 11:23 PM
doesn't look like it was much of a contest..

tsntx
06-21-2007, 11:24 PM
ty.... im sorta surprised theyre werent more either... but i think it goes back to what i said in the original thread... "post-ops didnt go through all that they have gone through only to be labeled as a TRANNY or as a MAN" and thats exactly what this contest does/ did.

Nooksack
06-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Seriously, the second girl must have just been asked because no one else was willing to get the exposure, because I know men who look better than that, lol.

Jacklyn isn't bad, but as noted, there are prettier pre- and post-op ladies out there.

Bic
06-22-2007, 01:41 AM
heres a cpl pics of the two girls
8)
Jacklyn & Susan

you beat me to it. yea i heard it and he did a great job

CORVETTEDUDE
06-22-2007, 02:29 AM
FUCK HOWARD STERN!!! The guy was a waste of sperm when he was conceived. In fact, his mother should be prosecuted!!

trannybanger
06-22-2007, 02:42 AM
FUCK HOWARD STERN!!! The guy was a waste of sperm when he was conceived. In fact, his mother should be prosecuted!!

You are always so opinionated, yet elegant when you speak.

Realgirls4me
06-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Pre-ops are part of a larger cohort than their sister post-ops, so why is it a reach to not assume that there might be prettier pre-op TS girls out there? Hello-o-o-o?

I like the winner, by the way. Was she in a LTR or married, and does anyone here know her?

... As far as Stern goes, I kinda have to side with Corvettedude. I still don't see what is so hot about this man? Is he really worth 500 million? I personally find one of his replacements (Adam Corrolla) in this market far more entertaining and amusing than the child-like Stern and his basement humor.

TJT
06-22-2007, 07:09 AM
Hmmmm....... the winner looks a lot like Howard's latest girlfriend. I wonder.......

The Truth
06-22-2007, 07:21 AM
I dig Howard Stern. It's just entertainment.

odelay24
06-22-2007, 07:22 AM
Pre-ops are part of a larger cohort than their sister post-ops, so why is it a reach to not assume that there might be prettier pre-op TS girls out there? Hello-o-o-o?

I like the winner, by the way. Was she in a LTR or married, and does anyone here know her?

... As far as Stern goes, I kinda have to side with Corvettedude. I still don't see what is so hot about this man? Is he really worth 500 million? I personally find one of his replacements (Adam Corrolla) in this market far more entertaining and amusing than the child-like Stern and his basement humor.

adam carolla is a fag. seriously.
same with jimmy kimmel, but at least he got a show.
and he got sarah silverman, WTF is up with that!
sorry, rant.

:)

that 2nd girl, woh, is there any nicer pics? i mean yeh, not too pretty, but its a bad angle anyways

justatransgirl
06-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Better yet let's have a contest to see which per or post op transsexual looks the most LIKE Howard Stern...

And thanks for your vote, but I'm not entering...

Giggle,
TS Jamie

TJT
06-22-2007, 10:04 AM
You've got better hair than Howard,Jamie. Damned good idea though.

TsVanessa69
06-22-2007, 12:03 PM
I love contestant #2's granny pumps with a swinsuit! Great pageant stuff! NOTTTT!!!!

tsntx
06-22-2007, 12:39 PM
I love contestant #2's granny pumps with a swinsuit! Great pageant stuff! NOTTTT!!!!

whats sad is that i own those in black and champange colored from payless i wear them to work or w/ suits lol L-)

fugaziosbourne
06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah,the winner looks really good...and you're right about the easy $500.00...lol!!!

dan_drade
06-23-2007, 03:58 AM
I did listen to it yesterday and I thought it was great. Both of the girls seemed really nice and they took all of the joking and kidding from the crew in stride. I found it to be very entertaining (but most of the stuff that howard does is usually entertaining). The only problem is that there were only two girls in the contest. It would have been nice to have had at least 10 girls or so, but I suppose there are not that many Post-op girls out there and even less are willing to go the radio and be in a contest like that. I think it would have been much better to have both Pre-op and Post-op girls. There probably would have been a lot more contestants.

Don't know what Corvettedudes problem is. He must be a bitter old man or something. Hahahaha.

ottorocket
06-23-2007, 04:33 AM
Adam Corolla is a fag??? OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Thats CrAAAAAAAzzY TaAAAALLLK!!!! Fag

ezed
06-23-2007, 05:58 AM

You are always so opinionated, yet elegant when you speak.

Ehhh, I think he may have hit the nail right on the head! 8) I Think Howard's a bit of a panty waste myself.

Realgirls4me
06-23-2007, 07:41 AM
sorry, rant.

Hey, this elevates any discussion -- labeling someone a "fag":roll:

And ??? What if he is? If you have anything vogue in your wardrobe, it was probably designed by a "fag", sport. Ever think of that?

I could never take or accept Corolla on TV (and I can't stand Jimmy Kimmel), but Corolla's perfect for radio. His innocent observations and jabs at everyday people and everyday life can be incredibly entertaining for yours truly ... I never have understood the addition of Danny Bonaduce to the show, though. He offers little, and has the voice of someone straining to take a number two.

... I suppose someone, somewhere, sometime, had to eventually come along and become obscenely wealthy exploiting the repugnant, inappropriate, and distasteful, et all, to an extreme of which most of us buried deeply between the convex folds of our mind a long time ago upon graduating to adulthood; in this country that person is Howard Stern. Yeah, that Fartman just has me in stitches, and who could ever forget that background capping within a week of Selina's shooting murder? Yep, that Howard, always appealing to the best in his audience. The devolution and decline of this country continues, and in my opinion morons like Howard Stern play a small role in it.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Are we still fuckin' around with this stupid-ass thread???? I think we need a Mod to put it out of our misery!!!

kukm4
06-23-2007, 07:48 AM
2 more pics of 1st contestant.

peggygee
06-23-2007, 09:56 AM
I've listened to the 41 minute and 18 second interview.

http://rapidshare.com/files/38823805/062107-cf.mp3.html

I can see why only 2 women
went on his show.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/peeing-man2.gif

Howard Stern, you suck!! :evil: :evil: :evil: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/SternonLetterman.jpg

odelay24
06-23-2007, 06:07 PM
sorry, rant.

Hey, this elevates any discussion -- labeling someone a "fag":roll:

And ??? What if he is? If you have anything vogue in your wardrobe, it was probably designed by a "fag", sport. Ever think of that?

haha, jeeez, I didn't mean it in that way. Just as in like he's a loser (which he is). Either way it sounded very immature, but that was my intention.
I guess Americans don't tend to use 'fag' in that sense as much.
Sorry to offend.

And yeah, I would never hate on someone for being gay, I abhor homophobia. Two of my best friend are gay. And by the way seeing as you mentioned it, most of the clothes I wear are almost certainly "en vogue", I pretty much worship Hedi Slimane, lol.

johnnyshemalelover
06-24-2007, 05:16 AM
haha, jeeez, I didn't mean it in that way. Just as in like he's a loser (which he is). Either way it sounded very immature, but that was my intention.

Adam Carolla is a cigarette?

Seriously, he's a comedy genius--or at least he was when he was on Love Line (radio.) Anyone who can do improvisational humor every day for years and still make people laugh is damned special. I haven't follower his career since then so I don't know whether or not he's "still got it."

Realgirls4me
06-24-2007, 05:32 AM

Adam Corola is a cigarette?

Seriously, he's a comedy genius--or at least he was when he was on Love Line. Anyone who can do improvisational humor every day for years and still make people laugh is damned special. I haven't kept upo with him since then so I don't know whether or not he's "still got it."

He's still got it. He can be incredibly funny and entertaining. Looking back, TV actually restrained his genius. Radio is a far better fit for him.

Howard who ???

johnnyshemalelover
06-24-2007, 05:49 AM
He's still got it. He can be incredibly funny and entertaining. Looking back, TV actually restrained his genius. Radio is a far better fit for him.

Well, yeah. Radio is better than TV for anyone who looks like a fresh plate of vomit and cigar butts.

Howard who ???

I used to think Howard Stern was arrogant, mean and obnoxious. I changed my opinion when I saw a few episodes of his TV show. He's not all that mean or arrogant. Definitely obnoxious on the show, but only when it's called for. The "world's biggest hemorrhoid contest" was one of the best things I ever saw on TV. That's not saying all that much, I know, but still...

Realgirls4me
06-24-2007, 05:59 AM
I never disliked Stern for being arrogant, mean, or obnoxious. I just think he sets his aim for the gutter, and I for one don't care for the gutter. I also would love to beat the shit out of that chipmunk looking producer ... Gary whatshisname.

HornieHubbieinCT
06-24-2007, 07:20 AM
The bottom line with Howard is that you have to give him his props. When he was on terrestrial radio, his ratings were sometimes larger than Leno and Letterman combined. No one on radio had that kind of market share since the days of Jack Benny, probably. And no one on radio was even close to touching him, even while they copied his bits and even his entire format. When he went Sirius they had less than a million subscribers. Now they have nearly 7 million.

Whither you are on his wavelength or even if your are disgusted by his antics, you have to recognize his place in radio history

HH

johnnyshemalelover
06-24-2007, 07:54 AM
The bottom line with Howard is that you have to give him his props. When he was on terrestrial radio, his ratings were sometimes larger than Leno and Letterman combined. No one on radio had that kind of market share since the days of Jack Benny, probably. And no one on radio was even close to touching him, even while they copied his bits and even his entire format. When he went Sirius they had less than a million subscribers. Now they have nearly 7 million.

Whither you are on his wavelength or even if your are disgusted by his antics, you have to recognize his place in radio history

HH

One more thing about Howard Stern (well, two really.) He has some of the gentlest, most sensitive eyes I've ever seen. If you can see his eyes when he's talking, it softens the crudity a lot. The other thing is that Howard himself isn't all that crude. He was pretty respectful to the trannies. Artie, on the other hand, has as much finesse as a large sack of dead rats--and even less appeal. He's like the physical embodiment of a really nasty fart.

I believe it was Artie who kept on calling the trannies "guys" and "fake chicks." He's exactly what I thought Howard was when I thought I hated Howard.

TheGuard
06-24-2007, 07:09 PM
I love Howard, but that contest blew, what's with the post-op angle, Jen or any number of other pre-op girls could have easily taken that competition.

BeardedOne
06-25-2007, 01:49 AM
Are we still fuckin' around with this stupid-ass thread???? I think we need a Mod to put it out of our misery!!!

I actually have the ear of one of the sponsors and am =VERY= interested in the genuine reaction/response from both the T community and the fans thereof.

So, Mods, please leave the lights on a little longer.

kukm4
06-25-2007, 04:37 AM
small 2-3min audio clip post interview.
http://rapidshare.com/files/39180557/post-interviews.mp3.html

johnnyshemalelover
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
I love Howard, but that contest blew, what's with the post-op angle, Jen or any number of other pre-op girls could have easily taken that competition.

No. They would have lost the instant they showed their genital area. :lol:

APD2
11-05-2010, 03:07 AM
Bumping this old thread.

I've seen the video of the contest( posted on the Planetsuzy post-op thread).Strange.The girls come across as far more attractive in the video than in the photos.The blonde chick,Jaclyn, was an absolute knock out.Resident homophobe, Artie Lange ,was in lust and totally confused.

Both had pretty feminine voices(the brunette,Susan's, voice was pretty much unspookable) and neither of them seemed to have had excessive plastic surgery done.No disrespect intended,but I'd say both of them were more passable than a lot of the girls here.

It was a very entertaining and funny show.Howard Stern discussed among other things his meeting with (Tula)Caroline Cossey in the early 90s. I'd say the 45 minute show was far more interesting and informative than your usual daytime TV treatment. First time on film that I've seen a post op orgasm, too. :)

http://img140.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13773/loc126/06227_miss.tranny.howard.tvhowardsternshow.avi_sna pshot_40.55_2010.10.21_16.44.45_123_126lo.jpg

http://img282.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-24458/loc16/06232_howard_123_16lo.jpg

http://img282.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-24300/loc16/06232_howard_123_16lo.jpg

APD2
11-05-2010, 03:10 AM
I know this is coyrighted material,but here's a link to the video(mods please delete if this breaks any rules):

http://hotfile.com/dl/77503975/2cce983/miss.tranny.howard.tv_%28howard_stern_show%29.avi. html

The same video in 3 smaller segments:
http://hotfile.com/dl/78147584/ab52eda/miss.tranny.howard.tv_%28howard_stern_show%29.part 1.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/78147593/bd6a29d/miss.tranny.howard.tv_%28howard_stern_show%29.part 2.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/78152203/648f9a7/miss.tranny.howard.tv_%28howard_stern_show%29.part 3.rar.html

BTW if anyone can pm me a link to the video of the 2010 Tranny contest with Celeste and Hazel Tucker on Howard TV,I'd be very grateful. :smile:

FIRSTTIMER
11-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Here are the videos of both Jesse,Jessica Fox and Celeste and Hazel.I would sure love to be a judge on those contest.

http://www.wcqj.com/the-hottest-tranny-contest-part-1-and-2/

APD2
11-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Here are the videos of both Jesse,Jessica Fox and Celeste and Hazel.I would sure love to be a judge on those contest.

http://www.wcqj.com/the-hottest-tranny-contest-part-1-and-2/
Thanks for the link.Under the circumstances,I thought the girls came across well.

stillies77
11-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I think Jesse kind of got screwed over...she looked fantastic and did a great job.