PDA

View Full Version : I'm done lurkng... it's time for some payback - Aline Santos

deep.lurkr
06-21-2007, 04:33 AM
Hi, I'm deep.lurkr, I have been lurkng your board for quite some time now. I've seen the epic threads, have seen some wild debates and witch-hunts, and did I mention the drama?

Well, aside from what makes HA so special, I left out the women we come to admire and share, the Hung Angels. I want to thank each and every one of you for sharing over the years, that Below the Skirt thread is awesome :)

So I have time to kill while on a little vacation and decided to learn how to use Gimp versus my experience with Photoshop. I know, slap my hands, but wow Gimp is suprisingly good! I had a go with an image of Aline Santos from a Franks-Tgirlworld shoot. This shot is really good, my compliments to the chef indeed. Just look at her sparkling invitation, you'll know what I mean when you see the full size :)

Now let's turn up the heat with Gimp on Aline's invitation with a focus blur and some grain.

I'm using that as my desktop right now and thought this would be the perfect time to break my silence :P

Thanks again folks, and if ya wanna chit chat Gimp or Gals just PM me or post a reply!

I'm game for a couple more desktops in fact, any suggestions?

NYCe
06-21-2007, 04:35 AM
Welcome but we can't see your images. Wouldn't it be easier to upload them to HungAngels?

deep.lurkr
06-21-2007, 04:43 AM
See, I'm a true lurker, I thought I had to link images :O

Fixed, although not in the right order. Oh well :T

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2007, 01:35 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/dummies_123.jpg

ARMANIXXX
06-22-2007, 02:13 AM
^

Even though it took this guy, allegedly, years to get the balls to finally post even a few freakin words,

He came with pics.

I'll give him a break. ;)