PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Brad Jacobs Licence revoked

NYTSJulie
06-20-2007, 12:15 AM
I just heard on the news that Dr. Brad Jacobs has lost his licence.

tsntx
06-20-2007, 12:19 AM

never heard of him.. who is he?

his official website is down

http://www.google.com/search?q=Dr.+Brad+Jacobs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Vicki Richter
06-20-2007, 12:19 AM

Who is that?

NYTSJulie
06-20-2007, 12:27 AM
He is a doctor here in NY, he has done a lot of the girls breasts. He did my friend Bianca's and I even think he did Allanahs. Do a search on this board for "Jacobs" and see what it brings back.

The news story was brief but it said that he was sexualy inappropriate with patients. He had a few patients stay at his home after surgery and made sexual advances towards them. Even also supplied patients with crystal meth. Along with botched surgeries. He is being brought on on several charges.

NYCe
06-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Back to Joann

AllanahStarrNYC
06-20-2007, 12:51 AM
OH my...

Brad Jacobs did my breasts three times and my lipo.

he fixed the monstrosity i had with my last implants-it was a very complex case and he did an amazing corrective job

i think he is an excellent breast and lipo surgeon and he was always proffesional with me

NYTSJulie
06-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Back to Joann

I think I know who your talking about, but what does she have to do with this?

NYCe
06-20-2007, 12:56 AM
It was a joke to a lurker, pay it no attention.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-20-2007, 12:58 AM
his web site is off line so maybe this is true

NYTSJulie
06-20-2007, 01:04 AM
his web site is off line so maybe this is true

I just saw it on ABC news like 30 minutes ago.

bellamy
06-20-2007, 01:39 AM
What was the reason given, if any, for the pulling of what you ladies seen to think is a good doc?

NYTSJulie
06-20-2007, 01:45 AM
What was the reason given, if any, for the pulling of what you ladies seen to think is a good doc?

The news story was brief but it said that he was sexualy inappropriate with patients. He had a few patients stay at his home after surgery and made sexual advances towards them. Even also supplied patients with crystal meth. Along with botched surgeries. He is being brought on on several charges.

NYTSJulie
06-20-2007, 01:52 AM
This is the story or you can use this link

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5400902

NYC surgeon's license suspendedEyewitness News Exclusive
Eyewitness News
(New York - WABC, 2007) - The license of an Upper East Side plastic surgeon has been suspended after charges of incompetence and misconduct, including having sex and using drugs with a patient.

The Eyewitness News Investigators first uncovered the complaints. Now, Sarah Wallace has more on the suspension.
The original complaints to us involved botched breast surgeries but the Health Department has tacked on more allegations against Dr. Brad Jacobs. The charges are so serious, the commissioner claims his continued practice of medicine constitutes an immediate danger to people's health -- so he's been immediately suspended.

Last year at a new conference, Brad Jacobs hyped his latest technique: fanny lifts to look like celebrities. We were there to ask him about complaints we'd received from several women who claimed he'd botched their breast surgeries by putting in implants that were too big for their bodies. That wasn't on his agenda.

"That's not what we're addressing today," he said.

Jacobs promoted that media event just a few months after we'd gone undercover at his office and aired our investigative story with breast implant patients like Felice Rosenbaum, who claims she developed wounds that wouldn't heal, that her wedding day was ruined.

"I went to him. I trusted him. I feel he abused me and then he abandoned me and violated me," Felice said.

In its statement of charges, the State Health Department says that during more than one breast implant surgery, Dr. Jacobs: "Inappropriately implanted breast implants that were too large for the pocket."

On more than one nose job: "removed an inappropriately large amount of cartilage."

He's accused of arranging for one out-of-town patient to stay with him, and then allegedly "provided her with crystal ... and engaged in sexual intercourse with her."

Dr. Jacobs is also now being sued by several patients. At that news conference, he denied any misconduct.

"That is actually not true first of all ... second of all those cases were merit less and they will be dismissed," Dr. Jacobs said.

Dr. Jacobs' lawyer told us he denies all of the allegations and intends to vigorously defend himself both in court and at a health department hearing later this month.

If you have any information about this or any other investigative story, call our tip line at 1-877-tipnews.