PDA

View Full Version : OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

chefmike
06-19-2007, 11:37 PM
OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online
Posted Jun 19th 2007 2:40PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/19/oj-did-it-leaked-online/

tsntx
06-19-2007, 11:41 PM
i knew the second the goldmans got it it would be "leaked"

Willie Escalade
06-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Shows there in it for the money as well as the "justice". :roll:

specialk
06-20-2007, 02:07 AM

Bingo!!

LTR_Seeker
06-20-2007, 02:12 AM
look the golamds & browns deseve justice leaking or not leaking the info from book doesnt over look oj is sociaopath who murdered two people

Willie Escalade
06-20-2007, 02:28 AM
I understand that. But why is it okay for the Goldmans to release the book but not O.J.?

And for the record, I think he did it.

The Truth
06-20-2007, 02:33 AM
I understand that. But why is it okay for the Goldmans to release the book but not O.J.?

And for the record, I think he did it.You can't let OJ, who is guilty as hell, to profit from a crime. The Goldman's, on the other hand, can make all the money in the world, but they still can't bring their son back. That's the difference.

User
06-20-2007, 03:35 AM

And for the record, I think he did it.You can't let OJ, who is guilty as hell, to profit from a crime. The Goldman's, on the other hand, can make all the money in the world, but they still can't bring their son back. That's the difference.

Would he profit? They would end up with everything made off of the book anyways.

The Truth
06-20-2007, 03:38 AM
OJ was doing this all for the money. He said he needed the money to pay off debts.

Willie Escalade
06-20-2007, 03:49 AM
OJ was doing this all for the money. He said he needed the money to pay off debts.
...including the "settlement."

It's apparent we all have different feelings on the subject. What's done is done, no matter how horrendus or embarrasing. And everyone has a motive for their actions, whether legal or illegal.

Now can't we please get back to talking about the ladies??

:banghead

fhsjazztrumpet2
06-20-2007, 04:13 AM
Interesting

ARMANIXXX
06-20-2007, 05:09 AM
OJ's INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!111

chefmike
06-20-2007, 08:21 AM
OJ's INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!111

Sure he is. He's almost as innocent as Michael Jackson...

Legend
06-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Why would tmz leak this the goldmans should consider suing them,wasn't the family suppose to renamed the book confessions on a double murderer and receive profits as part of the oj lawsuit.

chefmike
06-20-2007, 09:21 AM
The Goldmans may very well have leaked the manuscript. So what? They have probably spent more money exposing OJ as the murderer that he is than they will ever recover. Other than letting the world know that OJ is the man who murdered their son(in addition to his wife Nicole), the only other way that the Goldmans can legally punish the scumbag is financially.

I'd love to see the Goldmans take OJ for every cent that he has. Let the murdering SOB sleep in a golf cart.

RangeHova
06-20-2007, 07:27 PM
I think there is a good chance that his son did the killings. I think OJ may have learned about it that night and went there and was in the bushed behind his own house and such, but I really do think that OJ did not do the killings. Not that I am some big OJ lover.

He is a jerk and an idiot.

I read an article that said the knives used were chef knives that were the type and brand that were used in the restaurant where OJ's son worked. That is not the only reason that I feel that he did the killings. I thought that before the article.

I really think the prosecution and police fucked shit up so bad that we will never KNOW who did the killings. It is all speculation.

chefmike
06-20-2007, 07:43 PM
No doubt about that...as someone said here at HA before, the LAPD attempted to frame a guilty man...that and the totally inept prosecution, not to mention the sympathy of a black community that OJ had always turned his back on, made it easier for the formidable attorney J. Cochran...and a murderer went free.

LTR_Seeker
06-21-2007, 03:00 PM
oj killed them nobody else as the years go by he just mentally .craking up more n more & i enjoy it

El Nino
06-21-2007, 06:31 PM
What a hunk of human shit this sociopath O.J. is. If there is a hell, he's ridin' there first class. The justice system is a sham. He murdered those people and got away scott free. WTF???

ARMANIXXX
06-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Why is it that 13 years later, people are still "red face" pissed off at OJ Simpson?

Odelay
06-21-2007, 06:49 PM
O.J. Who?

El Nino
06-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Armannixxx, what do you mean? Once a murderer always a murderer. You just don't turn it off; and time won't reverse the facts. What do you expect people to forget what he did and accept him as a fellow citizen? He took two lives. A life that's worth as much as yours and that is all you have.

ARMANIXXX
06-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Armannixxx, what do you mean? Once a murderer always a murderer. You just don't turn it off; and time won't reverse the facts. What do you expect people to forget what he did and accept him as a fellow citizen? He took two lives. A life that's worth as much as yours and that is all you have.

To be fair, I'm not sure he did it, and neither are you.

He was justfully found innocent in a court of law, and 13 years later, perhaps it's better for you to get over it........for real.

El Nino
06-21-2007, 09:49 PM
I don't care about the OJ thing at all. I am not hung up on it, nor did I start this thread. However, chances are the guy killed his ex and Goldman. The justice system is flawed, this is all I am saying and this is not an arguable fact. Money talks man, anybody else without his $$$ would be getting raped behind bars now. Because of this fact, TRUE justice was not served, as you say

ARMANIXXX
06-21-2007, 09:54 PM
^

Conjecture and presumptions.

El Nino
06-21-2007, 10:09 PM
Theoretical factual analysis due to historical trends and prob&stats

ARMANIXXX
06-21-2007, 10:49 PM
my opinion

__________________________________________________ _________________

*fixed*

El Nino
06-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Human Mind=Opinion, by and large

sexyredman
06-22-2007, 06:24 AM
Why is it that 13 years later, people are still "red face" pissed off at OJ Simpson?

Easy. They are mad that a black man beat the system the good old fashioned way, by throwing money at a problem until it goes away.

LOCpunks
06-22-2007, 06:33 AM
To be fair, I'm not sure he did it, and neither are you.

He was justfully found innocent in a court of law, and 13 years later, perhaps it's better for you to get over it........for real.

SERIOUSLY. People see a media-exploited story enough times and suddenly they are judge, jury and executioner. Get over yourselves.

Willie Escalade
06-22-2007, 06:39 AM
(The "red face" people) are mad that a black man beat the system the good old fashioned way, by throwing money at a problem until it goes away.
Check your PM. :wink: