PDA

View Full Version : When do you go from a CD to a TS?

mikie49
06-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Just wondering, when do you go from a cross dresser to be coming a true TS?
Mike

Dkg
06-19-2007, 02:40 PM
when you no longer look like a Man in a dress.

mikie49
06-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Is it more a mind set?

RangeHova
06-19-2007, 02:57 PM
It is all in the mind. It is not about how you look or how other percieve you. I have known drag queens that pass extremely well and even some that have had major work done. Still, if in thier mind they see themselves as males then they are just that.

Transsexualism is a condition that is about self identity.

A person can look like Earnest Borgnine but if in that person's mind they feel like they are female then that person is a TS.

Because we don't find them attractive, because they come off as weird and undesirable we want to put them on some lower level in comparison to the pretty passable girls when in fact some of the pretty and passable girls are just as much crossdressers, drag queens, gay boys wanting a spotlight and such.

It is much deeper than what the eye can see.

flabbybody
06-19-2007, 04:24 PM
a perfect response RH.

peggygee
06-19-2007, 05:10 PM
It is all in the mind. It is not about how you look or how other percieve you. I have known drag queens that pass extremely well and even some that have had major work done. Still, if in thier mind they see themselves as males then they are just that.

A person can look like Earnest Borgnine but if in that person's mind they feel like they are female then that person is a TS.

Because we don't find them attractive, because they come off as weird and undesirable we want to put them on some lower level in comparison to the pretty passable girls when in fact some of the pretty and passable girls are just as much crossdressers, drag queens, gay boys wanting a spotlight and such.

That works for me.

It gets my vote.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Voting_Woman.gif

Ecstatic
06-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Well said, RangeHova!

LG
06-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Agreed- I think RangeHova has pretty much summed up what many of us would say, me included

Dkg
06-19-2007, 08:39 PM

to others, no it really isn't.

maybe to ones self, but not to others. I get what you're saying about how some drag queens look like real women but still consider themselves men, but if the man doesn't at least "LOOK" like a woman, no one in the world is going to consider them being a TS. No one but perhaps themselves, and I highly doubt that that is enough for most TS women.

I'm just being a realist.

tsntx
06-19-2007, 09:50 PM
i think it also varies per person... for example the "guy" that vicki brought up who had SRS shows laughing women in the restroom his vag. to "proove" hes a woman... is still a man to me. having a vag doesnt make you a woman anymore then putting a dress on does.

idc how pretty or how ugly you are by western standards if you live your day to day life, go to work, go out w/ friends, go to the grocery store, go shopping, from the time you wake up til the time you go to bed ... as a female... you are a TS.... if at anypoint during the day you remove the makeup, hair, clothes, and female appearance to do any of your day to day routine as a male... you are a CD.

MrsKellyPierce
06-19-2007, 09:55 PM
I think a TS always knows she is a girl. At least a true TS. It's a gut feeling you JUST FEEL always. A crossdresser wouldn't have these feelings in my opinion.

tsntx
06-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I think a TS always knows she is a girl. At least a true TS. It's a gut feeling you JUST FEEL always. A crossdresser wouldn't have these feelings in my opinion.

eh... not nec. b/c a cd could always feel the desire to cd and could confuse the sexual desire or desire to cd and think that means they are a ts... if you go from man to woman to man again ... that is CROSS-DRESSING... if you appear female and dress accordingly you are a ts

MrsKellyPierce
06-19-2007, 10:05 PM

eh... not nec. b/c a cd could always feel the desire to cd and could confuse the sexual desire or desire to cd and think that means they are a ts... if you go from man to woman to man again ... that is CROSS-DRESSING... if you appear female and dress accordingly you are a ts Oh yeah I agree with what you originally posted about living 24-7 etc.

Dkg
06-19-2007, 10:42 PM
so you guys are saying if I throw on a wig and dress and try to talk, act, think like a girl for 24/7 then essentially I am a TS?

even if I'm still sporting my goatee and stache?

:lol:

(a funny/disturbing image...)

BrendaQG
06-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Cosign with tsntx.

The mind is important but how can a casual observer know a persons mind unless...they act on what they are thinking.

I know of drag queens who start out insisting they are not TS who go TS and have SRS eventually, as well as people who said they were TS just to get SRS then go back to life as a male.

tsntx
06-19-2007, 11:12 PM
ive also met several men that claimed ts just to get SRS and then reverted back to being men... but according to some posters in another thread.. i know nothing about the topic bc im not personally from a different country... like that matters.

BlackAdder
06-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Wow...how life destroying is that??? SRS and then go back to being a male???

Damn, thats some serious shitstorm going on in your head!!!!!

Vicki Richter
06-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry - I think presentation is a huge part of it. I think TS who transition over night give all TS a bad name. I think society judges the many by the actions of the few. I refuse to accept that just because someone finally comes to terms that they were meant to be a girl, that they magically get the designator identical to the one assigned to me.

RH - It's nice in never never land to say it's all mental and how you feel about yourself, but not in the real world. When I transitioned, I had a former friend tell me, you saying you are now a woman is no different to me than me deciding I am a duck or a dog. Now, seeing me, even the hard liners acknowledge it would make no sense referring to me by my born gender.

In your theory, how exactly can you weed out the pretenders from the real? The sex addicts who fantasize about being fucked like a girl to the real where it has very little to do with that as a whole? I could train someone intelligent in 15 minutes how to get by any screening process out there.

* I have always felt like a woman inside since I was a young child
* I prefered to play with dolls instead of boy things
* I feel like I am a woman trapped in the wrong body
* I've been hiding it all these years but I need to be true to myself
* I hate my penis, I detest seeing it on my body. It disgusts me.
* No, I don't get any sexual gratification from "dressing up"

Just keep up this type of thing and you will beat any line of questioning. Only a retard could mess it up.

If you want to be a TS and live a female life, be the intelligent rational human being that you are and plan it, prepare for it, and steadily work for it. Don't be one of the crackpots who says, "tomorrow I will be Cindy". Because, in my book, those people are crackpots.

There are always exceptions, but that is how I feel.

tsntx
06-19-2007, 11:53 PM
i would hope i qualify as an exception to that feeling vicki

;)

Vicki Richter
06-19-2007, 11:57 PM

;)

You're a smart ass now?

Your beautiful outside matches your insides Jen. You approached your transition rationally and intelligently and I respect you for it.

tsntx
06-19-2007, 11:59 PM

;)

You're a smart ass now?

Your beautiful outside matches your insides Jen. You approached your transition rationally and intelligently and I respect you for it.

ty i truly appreciate that statement

was just confirming only bc ive stated before and its fairly well known i was clint at 6am and by 11:45am i was jennifer

but there were steps over a long time done before... the physical aspect was the last step.

Vicki Richter
06-20-2007, 12:14 AM
That is my point. Our transition was so similar it's scary. Even though you were a female mindset, as Clint, you weren't going around telling people you were a TS necessarily. Maybe parents, close friends, etc, but not throwing it in people's faces.

mikie49
06-20-2007, 04:22 AM
Vicki. I would think you are right on. I was just curious as I was with a gurl the other day who has just started to transform and she said she used to consider herself a CD but now a TS as she is always a girl now. The only thing is, she wants to keep her penis as she likes it ( I liked it as well! ). She is only 19 so I guess she has a way to go.
Thanks for all the responces
Mike

tsntx
06-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Vicki. I would think you are right on. I was just curious as I was with a gurl the other day who has just started to transform and she said she used to consider herself a CD but now a TS as she is always a girl now. The only thing is, she wants to keep her penis as she likes it ( I liked it as well! ). She is only 19 so I guess she has a way to go.
Thanks for all the responces
Mike

having a vag doesnt make you a woman/ ts anymore then putting a dress on does... if you live full time as a female then youre a ts.... if you dont youre not. simple as that.

LG
06-20-2007, 11:08 AM
having a vag doesnt make you a woman/ ts anymore then putting a dress on does...
That's true, I suppose. After all, Buck Angel has a vagina and I wouldn't call him a woman.

tsntx
06-20-2007, 11:32 AM
having a vag doesnt make you a woman/ ts anymore then putting a dress on does...
That's true, I suppose. After all, Buck Angel has a vagina and I wouldn't call him a woman.

exactly! great example.

calebshung
06-20-2007, 09:18 PM

couldn't have said it better myself