PDA

View Full Version : The funniest dress watch to date...................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-19-2007, 03:56 AM
http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/epoq_mp4.jpg

Epoq MP4 Video Watch Poses As A Metal Dress Watch

Portable TVs always fascinated me as a kid and as far as I was concerned having one as small as a watch was the pinnacle of that technology. Sadly it’s taken until just recently for video watches to become a reality. And by that I mean something that doesn’t look monstrous on your wrist giving away the fact that you’re watching a video when you probably shouldn’t be.

Well Epoq who already has a few MP4 video watches on the market will be releasing the EMP-CVWD model sometime in July of this year. What sets it apart from previous models is an all metal case and strap disguising it as a dress watch as opposed to something more suited for the wrist of your company’s IT guy. This way even the suits can get away with wearing a video capable watch without anyone knowing it. As cool as this sounds though looking at the product shot I can’t believe anyone would want to watch the new Transformers movie on a 1.8 inch screen. In fact I can’t believe anyone would want to watch the new Transformers movie period.

The EMP-CVWD watch will be available in 2GB and 4GB models starting at $199.

Jury Duty, Weddings, Funerals..................... you're looking at your watch while others are bored out of their minds

someone at Apple is kicking themselves for not thinking of this and labeling it "iwatch"

blckhaze
06-19-2007, 04:57 AM
LOL @ iwatch. Apple has had a corner on alot of new tech, so i guess they had to miss something. This is something alot of people will buy cause its way more unoticable that an ipod or psp

Willie Escalade
06-19-2007, 09:12 AM
I'd buy one. :wink: Does it come with a leather strap?

hwbs
06-19-2007, 07:12 PM
they also have mp3 players disguised as dress watches (like 10 styles.... steel and leather,lol)..they even have ones with blue tooth so u can really hide that ur listening to music...works similar to the ipod shuffle..

calebshung
06-19-2007, 09:04 PM
http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/epoq_mp4.jpg

Epoq MP4 Video Watch Poses As A Metal Dress Watch

Portable TVs always fascinated me as a kid and as far as I was concerned having one as small as a watch was the pinnacle of that technology. Sadly it’s taken until just recently for video watches to become a reality. And by that I mean something that doesn’t look monstrous on your wrist giving away the fact that you’re watching a video when you probably shouldn’t be.

Well Epoq who already has a few MP4 video watches on the market will be releasing the EMP-CVWD model sometime in July of this year. What sets it apart from previous models is an all metal case and strap disguising it as a dress watch as opposed to something more suited for the wrist of your company’s IT guy. This way even the suits can get away with wearing a video capable watch without anyone knowing it. As cool as this sounds though looking at the product shot I can’t believe anyone would want to watch the new Transformers movie on a 1.8 inch screen. In fact I can’t believe anyone would want to watch the new Transformers movie period.

The EMP-CVWD watch will be available in 2GB and 4GB models starting at $199.

Jury Duty, Weddings, Funerals..................... you're looking at your watch while others are bored out of their minds

someone at Apple is kicking themselves for not thinking of this and labeling it "iwatch"
i'd buy that :P

Dkg
06-19-2007, 09:10 PM
do we really need to constantly bombard ourselfs with video or music almost every second of our life?