PDA

View Full Version : Got sent this by a friend.

arnie666
06-18-2007, 01:32 PM
:D

Gentlemen, I appeal to your common sense here. Post-op ladyboys are the way forward. Consider this: In a relationship you will have a partner who will
1) never go on the blob or have pmt
2) can reverse park
3) will never scream it's tits off if spotting a cockroach
4) never get pregnant
5) enjoy taking it up the wrong'un, if not insist upon it
6) will get it's round in
7) can mow the lawn
rarely, if ever, insist on visiting it's family due to the fact that it's been disowned
9) know exactly how a man likes to get s#cked off
10) watch your back in a fight.
11) find you sexually arousing when you're p1ssed
You know it makes sense.

Can any girls on the forum or men who have been in relationships with TS's say whether any of this is the case? Esp the reverse parking part as it would be great to be driven everywhere by a woman without being scared that she'll fuk my car. and also the finding you sexually arousing when you are pissed part? My apologies of the refering to transwomen as 'it' I certainly don't agree with that. When we have such great looking girls such as viki richter and jennifer english.

tsntx
06-18-2007, 01:41 PM

Gentlemen, I appeal to your common sense here. Post-op ladyboys are the way forward. Consider this: In a relationship you will have a partner who will
2) can reverse park
4) never get pregnant
7) can mow the lawn
rarely, if ever, insist on visiting it's family due to the fact that it's been disowned
You know it makes sense.

Can any girls on the forum or men who have been in relationships with TS's say whether any of this is the case? Esp the reverse parking part as it would be great to be driven everywhere by a woman without being scared that she'll fuk my car. and also the finding you sexually arousing when you are pissed part? My apologies of the refering to transwomen as 'it' I certainly don't agree with that. When we have such great looking girls such as viki richter and jennifer english.

youre an idiot for posting it un-edited then. if you dont agree w/ such ignorant statements why would you back them up by posting them un-edited? whoever wrote that to you wrote it as an insult to ts and not as a list on ACTUAL/FACTUAL positives in dating a ts... its a list on why having a slave is great.

arnie666
06-18-2007, 01:53 PM

2) can reverse park
4) never get pregnant
7) can mow the lawn
You know it makes sense.

youre an idiot for posting it un-edited then. if you dont agree w/ such ignorant statements why would you back them up by posting them un-edited? whoever wrote that to you wrote it as an insult to ts and not as a list on ACTUAL/FACTUAL positives in dating a ts... its a list on why having a slave is great.

It's obviously a joke about women not ts's.... The only bit I don't agree with is the referring to the TS as 'it ' and the disowning thing which I stated in my post. Iam actually genuinely interested in whether the hormones effect driving and such.I would apologise for offending you but nah I won't bother now since you called me an idiot. I don't know who bit you on the tits today luv but don't take it out on me.