PDA

View Full Version : how cool is Felicia Katt?

hillbilly
02-24-2005, 05:17 AM
i say pretty f'ing cool.

when the others fled FK stood strong on her usual foundation of articulate thoughts and clever retorts.

she gets hotter with each post.

meow!

TrueBeauty TS
02-25-2005, 12:51 AM
i say pretty f'ing cool.

when the others fled FK stood strong on her usual foundation of articulate thoughts and clever retorts.

she gets hotter with each post.

meow!

Yup, she's pretty damn cool. That's why I'm proud to say she's one of my very best, close friends.

(ALTHOUGH.... I didn't flee, I have articulate posts, and I didn't get any props....grumble, grumble... LOL)

There's only one thing I can't stand about Felicia, and she knows this.... I HATE her "witty" little tag lines!!!! LMAO :lol:

Love you, Bitch.
Muuuaaaaawwwwww xoxo

hillbilly
02-25-2005, 04:02 AM
well props to you too TrueBeauty then!

i gotta get out to LA!

ttmanofsteel1
02-26-2005, 12:05 AM
Felicia Katt is definately one of the coolest peeps in here........Felicia girl if u reading u definately gotta lemme know when yur comin to NY so that way we can pick up where we left off babe! but definately peeps she is one of the best in here!!!!!!!!!!and she's a hottie too! LMAO

johnb
02-26-2005, 07:36 AM
after viewing Felicia's profile pics, in no way would I classify here as cool...I'd classify her as extremely hot

Felicia Katt
02-27-2005, 12:23 AM
Big thanks to Hillbilly and everyone who said such nice things about me, and even bigger thanks to everyone else who didn't try to argue with them :)

meow

Felicia

Ecstatic
03-04-2005, 02:43 AM
bump

OK Felicia, your wish is my command (this time). Back to the top for you!

(And I think you know that I think you're cool. Any chance of chatting sometime BEFORE midnight? LOL)

Felicia Katt
03-04-2005, 02:59 AM
I'm always there before Midnight. in my time zone LOL.

Thank you for the compliments. I'll try to get in there a little earlier next time. or you can try me on Yahoo Messenger.

Felicia

WendyWilliams
03-04-2005, 04:28 AM
Felicia is among the very few genuine, intelligent, caring, and trustworthy tgirls I have come across. I first met Felicia in the chatrooms and she always welcomed and chatted with me. I then had the pleasure to meet and chat with her at Peanuts. Last visit to LA she and Danielle picked me up at my hotel as Danielle and I were performing that night at Peanuts. Then they took me to the local diner hangout afterwards and we had SO much fun.

She is truly a great person to know
Wendy

Ecstatic
03-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Cool. That's what a 3 hour time zone difference will do for you. If you're on before midnight your time--it's 3 am here. I check chat periodically through the day, but no one seems to hang there until close to midnight EST, which is what, 9 pm your time? And midnight is late night for me.

I've never used Yahoo Messenger--is it compatible with AOL IM? Here I am a web developer and webmaster since 1997 and I don't know diddly about IM, lol. I'll check it out.

Wendy, do you ever log into the chat room here? I've had some great chats with Felicia, Caleigh, Angela, and a bunch of the guys. It's a lot of fun, at least the times I've joined in I've found it very welcoming and friendly. Sometimes there's a lag between anyone responding, but sometimes the dialogue flows pretty quickly.