PDA

View Full Version : Whats her name??

DusasDad
06-18-2007, 04:54 AM
I've been drawn to a certain blonde girl with the most amazing legs and so damn flexible. She never seems to take off her top, but, I just have to know her name to see more. Any help would be much appriciated.

MrsKellyPierce
06-18-2007, 05:01 AM
yeah you fucktard what he said

DusasDad
06-18-2007, 05:04 AM
Your so very right! First time posting here, althought Ive been a fan for awhile now. I've been trying to post a pic, but, just cant figure it out yet. I keep running into the same online clips where she's wearing these lime green straps on her legs. Dunno if that helps, but, Im still looking and trying to learn a little more about this wonderful site. Plz bear with me, I'll figure it out....... :-)

DusasDad
06-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Fucktard is good, tho........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-18-2007, 05:06 AM
welcome to the Johnny Springer Show

DusasDad
06-18-2007, 05:10 AM
Ok, thanks. I'll try better before I think of making any future posts.

Realgirls4me
06-18-2007, 05:15 AM
I've been drawn to a certain blonde girl with the most amazing legs and so damn flexible. She never seems to take off her top, but, I just have to know her name to see more. Any help would be much appriciated.

Hmmm, lessee, no picture, but she is:

Blonde

Amazing legs

Flexible

Hokay, my computer just spat out 60 million possibilities. Hmmm, I am going to need to narrow that number down just a teensy-weensy bit.

Right or left handed?

(Just funning with you, DusasDad. Newbies get the kid gloves)

;) 8)

DusasDad
06-18-2007, 05:25 AM
Kayla is the one I was talking about. Thanx for the name. I didnt think it would be that hard, but, I did learn a lesson. You will not hear from me unless I have all the information needed. Thanx again.

A Rookie that has learned his lesson

Realgirls4me
06-18-2007, 05:29 AM
Kayla is the one I was talking about. Thanx for the name. I didnt think it would be that hard, but, I did learn a lesson. You will not hear from me unless I have all the information needed. Thanx again.

A Rookie that has learned his lesson

You don't need all the information, but more information, and a picture might possibly help the next time. Otherwise, it's akin to trying to describe card tricks over the radio.

Welcome aboard, by the way. :)

DusasDad
06-18-2007, 05:36 AM
Cy and Real, thanx again, I have learned and hope to contribute in the future. <fingers crossed>

Realgirls4me
06-18-2007, 05:38 AM
YW. So who's "Dusa" if I may ask?

Willie Escalade
06-19-2007, 02:08 AM
DusasDad, for the record, here is a pic of her. Save it...and I have seen a picture of her topless. You don't want me to post it here.

I'll admit, she has some great legs...and she is almost always in platform heels.

mp.rodriguez21
06-19-2007, 02:40 AM
what's with her topless, nothing there?

is she still a CD or has she begun to transition at all? She's pretty hot either way, talks dirty and seems to be a sexual freak ... would like to see her top though.

TJT
06-19-2007, 02:43 AM
If she falls off those shoes she's a dead woman.

Willie Escalade
06-19-2007, 03:05 AM
what's with her topless, nothing there?

is she still a CD or has she begun to transition at all?
Bingo. Google Lex Parker.

She's pretty hot either way, talks dirty and seems to be a sexual freak ... would like to see her top though.
Bottom only. Sorry!

And yes, I've seen a couple of her videos; they are scolding.

mp.rodriguez21
06-19-2007, 05:58 AM
yeah ... i know she doubled as a guy before, is she still doing it? i haven't heard much from her lately ...

altUKsteve
06-19-2007, 09:45 AM
DusasDad, for the record, here is a pic of her. Save it...and I have seen a picture of her topless. You don't want me to post it here.

I'll admit, she has some great legs...and she is almost always in platform heels.

I'm a tadd confused, I thought that this girl was Kayla Coxx, you may notice the subtle differences. Am I right? Are there now two Kayla's? If so, have I died and gone to heaven? :P

Willie Escalade
06-19-2007, 10:40 AM
I know her as not only Kayla, but McKayla Matthews. She and Kayla Coxxx are two different ladies.

I think Kayla Coxxx is based in Las Vegas now; last I heard McKayla was in Seattle.

McKayla does some nasty things in those Shemale Strokers videos...and I love her for it!

altUKsteve
06-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Your trying to tell me that those two pictures are of the same girl? If that's the case, I hope the red one is very old photo, or she must have let herself go bigtime.

Are you sure?

Willie Escalade
06-20-2007, 02:20 AM
Your trying to tell me that those two pictures are of the same girl? If that's the case, I hope the red one is very old photo, or she must have let herself go bigtime.

Are you sure?
I'm telling you it's the same girl! I used to be a member of SMS, but I didn't get a chance to copy some of McKayla's pics from her third set of videos...which were made around the time she shot with Frank, I think.

She doesn't look that bad. At least she states she's a TS, unlike Kayla Coxxx, who is actually a TV.

altUKsteve
06-20-2007, 04:42 PM

Are you sure?
I'm telling you it's the same girl! I used to be a member of SMS, but I didn't get a chance to copy some of McKayla's pics from her third set of videos...which were made around the time she shot with Frank, I think.

She doesn't look that bad. At least she states she's a TS, unlike Kayla Coxxx, who is actually a TV.

I guess......just think she looks a lot better in the strokers shots. Hey Ho, just my opinion.

LucasMann
07-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I picked who it was soon as I saw the first post, lol. She is so fucking hot and that cock is amazing...so hard!!