PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys hang out locally?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Friend of mine from Allanah's party hung out with me last night, we just rolled the streets oogling over GG's getting off stripper/chica dance duty......... We ran into about 4 of the [girls] on the main strip, a few of them shocked that we were cruising which I found comical. Last night I picked up on something I should have just KNOWN would be true. Some of these dames don't want us guys hanging out with each other. I guess they are nervous about the intel that would be shared.

Can't wait to see what happens later this summer when 2 SUV's full of us are rolling through the streets, a few of these chicks will lose their minds.........

rick_932
06-17-2007, 10:13 PM
nope, dont really know of any guys on here from the NO area

TomSelis
06-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I picked up on that a while ago. I think they like it when we don't talk to each other.

PatrickFromNYC
06-18-2007, 12:21 AM
I will occasionally go to Allanah`s monthly parties and sometimes to the Friday party at the CK Bar on second ave.

Your right JWBL, 99% of the guys at the clubs are hanging alone.

Willie Escalade
06-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Half of my friends were met at 7969...and we do hang out once in awhile (when schedules permit).

BeardedOne
06-18-2007, 02:10 AM
If by 'locally' you mean the East Coast, then yah, BTDT. :)

Some of these dames don't want us guys hanging out with each other. I guess they are nervous about the intel that would be shared.

Oh, but's it's cool for them to trade notes on us, eh? :shrug

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-18-2007, 02:43 AM
If by 'locally' you mean the East Coast, then yah, BTDT. :)

Some of these dames don't want us guys hanging out with each other. I guess they are nervous about the intel that would be shared.

Oh, but's it's cool for them to trade notes on us, eh? :shrug

preach one my fellow HA'er, preach on

junior
06-18-2007, 05:47 AM
Johnny,
I am ready to hang just say the word. I laugh because I think so many guys are afraid to talk to other guys at the clubs and parties because they think someone will think they are shhhhhhhh "gay". Of course I don't think the girls will think twice about me because they never listen past me telling them I don't pay for company. But hell I get a laugh out of watching funny shit go down in clubs and on the street so I'm in.

calebshung
06-18-2007, 07:42 AM
where else would i hang out. everythings local if your there right? :shock:

trannybanger
06-18-2007, 06:39 PM
i definitely could stand to hang out locally with some like minded fellas

flabbybody
06-18-2007, 07:03 PM
girls see dudes talking with each other at a party and they immediately assume we're talking about one of them.

of course we are, but that's besides the point.

LG
06-18-2007, 07:10 PM
flabbybody, trannybanger, JWBL and everyone- soon as I collect a little cash, get my shit sorted out, get a VISA and buy my tickets, expect to find my at the clubs chatting to the pretty girls and making an ass of myself in the dancefloor.

Margaritas will be on me!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-18-2007, 07:34 PM
girls see dudes talking with each other at a party and they immediately assume we're talking about one of them.

of course we are, but that's besides the point.

the perfect party group for an event

Flabby: all the chicks with class flock to him
Bigguy: all the chicks with common sense want pics taken by him
Mega: no chick with a gut will come near him in fear of fitness ridicule
Hollywood: fuckin prettyboys, I hate prettyboys
E: because he's just a cool muhfucka
now for the folks that make chicks nervous
Tom: because he will translate whatever the Latinas say
Nyce: he carries around a huge metallic object keeping heathens in line
Myself: I've been known to turn a chick around and smack her in the ass on GP, though they seem to like that