PDA

View Full Version : HA Air..............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2007, 01:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/haair.jpg

I could see it now

Several TS stewardesses
A bunch of high roller johns in 1st class
Storage area setup with inflatable mattresses for quickies
Bathroom's with pre-installed condom/lube vending machines
Business class with extra row spacing for broads giving blowjobs
Multiple video selection on each individual cabin seat with a viewer's selection from Ballroom events to Big Boob Adventures
Sound Proof room setup in the storage area for you well hung lovers to fulfill your needs
etc...........................

Harrys Boy
06-17-2007, 01:34 AM
To be honest if I land safely I always consider it to be a good flight.

Felicia Katt
06-17-2007, 01:45 AM
Please return your stewardesses to their upright and erect positions. :)

FK

tsntx
06-17-2007, 01:48 AM
lol at kat!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Wasnt there a movie about some Blinged out plane with strippers? LOL I recall Snoop was the pilot! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Jasadin
06-17-2007, 02:09 AM
Wasnt there a movie about some Blinged out plane with strippers? LOL I recall Snoop was the pilot! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

O God!Don't bring up Soulplane! That movie made me sad for my people. :)

Kabuki
06-17-2007, 05:20 AM
SoulPlane was really bad. I just had to shake my head after viewing it. There were so many stereotypes in that film :roll: Ridiculous. Too many people here in the states, and abroad are starting to believe that black people are that ignorant. Thanks to films like SoulPlane, and most rap videos.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2007, 05:30 AM
After seeing 2 (maybe 3) transsexuals in one of Snoop's videos (the one he did in South America with Pharrell) he can co-pilot the plane.

back to the topic.....................

We could make it a double decker and have 2 sections upstairs

1. the S&M section
2. the filming section (lol Allanah Starr presents 'Big Boobed Airventures'

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 05:42 AM
Awesome! Ill be waiting at the S&M section for you JWBL (In a latex nurses outfit) with lotsa lube. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
06-17-2007, 05:47 AM
Awesome! Ill be waiting at the S&M section for you JWBL (In a latex nurses outfit). LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Damn...JWBL gets all the ladies :wink: S&M is not my thing, but you can dominate me anytime Miss. Hara. I'm purchasing my ticket right now...lol. I have a trans friend who loves to be dominated. Maybe I should book her a seat as well 8)

Willie Escalade
06-17-2007, 05:50 AM
This sounds like my type of airline. They'll need their own terminal however... :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2007, 05:51 AM
lol Kabuki trust me, Hara having me tied down in an S&M room on a plane with sound deadened walls is a touch & go situation............. you never know what other chick might sneak in and whisper something in Hara's ear, next thing you know I'm waking up on some island run by the Dharma initiative.....................

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 05:52 AM
Awesome! Ill be waiting at the S&M section for you JWBL (In a latex nurses outfit). LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Damn...JWBL gets all the ladies :wink: S&M is not my thing, but you can dominate me anytime Miss. Hara. I'm purchasing my ticket right now...lol. I have a trans friend who loves to be dominated. Maybe I should book her a seat as well 8)

Oh definitely! Book her for a seat too and I'll domme her put her on a leash (I'd make her do KINKY things to you) while also dominating you Kabuki at the same time. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

calebshung
06-17-2007, 05:55 AM
if i had a phobia of flying than this airline would destroy it.

Kabuki
06-17-2007, 06:04 AM
Oh definitely! Book her for a seat too and I'll domme her put her on a leash (I'd make her do KINKY things to you) while also dominating you Kabuki at the same time. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

She would probably like the both of us dominating her :wink: How much of a Dom are you love? She's seriously into the scene. She already has her own leash and collar 8) Damn....lets fund this project now...lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 06:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

She would probably like the both of us dominating her :wink: How much of a Dom are you love? She's seriously into the scene. She already has her own leash and collar 8) Damn....lets fund this project now...lol.

LOL I'm generally not into PAIN but I could do it! LOL Cos I have numerous of times in the past at the club I used to work at most especially. Does that say how much of a domme I am? haha..Let's just say I could kick guys in their nuts and they drop to their knees and step on their balls when asked to! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
06-17-2007, 06:25 AM
LOL I'm generally not into PAIN but I could do it! LOL Cos I have numerous of times in the past at the club I used to work at most especially. Does that say how much of a domme I am? haha..Let's just say I could kick guys in their nuts and they drop to their knees and step on their balls when asked to! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Do you enjoy being a Dom though? Maybe I should send you a link to her LJ 8) My friend has a trans girlfriend and a boyfriend. I love this girl...lol. We have some interesting conversations 8)

I guess this airline will fly to each coast. And maybe to some stops where the average TG can't be found. Yup, I'm think about all the individuals who can only see TGs on-line.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 07:03 AM
Yes ofcourse! Ive about 7 years under my belt doing domme sessions. Or I wouldnt have done it for so long. Different "Dommes" have varied levels of comfortability..I wouldnt so anything gory and or hard core. If the guy felt satisfied then I am happy. But that doesnt mean I get satisfaction torturing them (Maybe to a certain extent). LOL But when one lets out a huge moan cos he is in pain you gotta maintain a strict face otherwise thats when you lose any momentum for domming people. It takes alot of discipline and passion for the art. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
06-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Yes ofcourse! Ive about 7 years under my belt doing domme sessions. Or I wouldnt have done it for so long. Different "Dommes" have varied levels of comfortability..I wouldnt so anything gory and or hard core. If the guy felt satisfied then I am happy. But that doesnt mean I get satisfaction torturing them (Maybe to a certain extent). LOL But when one lets out a huge moan cos he is in pain you gotta maintain a strict face otherwise thats when you lose any momentum for domming people. It takes alot of discipline and passion for the art. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I hear ya. Yes, there are levels of comfortability. The gory stuff turns me off, but I can enjoy the other stuff. Pet play and such. I'm hoping to have a session with my friend in the future. She's interested 8) I think I'll keep her caged on the plane...lol. Atleast for a small portion of the trip 8)

LG
06-17-2007, 04:04 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

:shock: at all of the above.

So, have you ever cracked up while dominating someone? I mean, you're stepping all over the guy's balls, he's in both agony and ecstasy, moaning and groaning and saying "yes, baby, yes, it hurts so good!" (or whatever it is they say) and suddenly you burst into laughter...What would you tell the guy after that?

Anyway, I'd definitely book a flight. If you wanted to join me in a private jacuzzi for a few margaritas, I'd be waiting for you. But I'm not really into S&M, apart from a little slap and tickle. You could bring the lube, but leave the leashes, handcuffs and whips. I can think of a few other games we could play. (Hint: It's not monopoly) :wink:

mbf
06-17-2007, 05:54 PM
hmmm i guess that would be a flight where all turbulences wiuld come from action INSIDE the plane , and many on board would think they re constantly breaking the sound barrier

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 06:11 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

:shock: at all of the above.

So, have you ever cracked up while dominating someone? I mean, you're stepping all over the guy's balls, he's in both agony and ecstasy, moaning and groaning and saying "yes, baby, yes, it hurts so good!" (or whatever it is they say) and suddenly you burst into laughter...What would you tell the guy after that?

LOL@LG's reaction! I have I think once or twice when I first started at the S&M club. Thesedays I just bite my tongue! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

trannybanger
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
this is probably pretty feasible... Hooters Air sounded pretty far fetched at first.

houstonshemalefan
06-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Flying 1st Class is nice, but if you included a nice TS fuck and suck in 1st Class, it would be enough for me to switch airlines!!!!