PDA

View Full Version : Fake I.D.'s on HA

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-16-2007, 05:28 AM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12282006/img/front122806.jpg

Not making a sticky, not going to rant and rave too much about it. Just going to say this....................

Unless you by chance live in some third world country were your daily activities include trying not to step on a landmine, or dodging incoming bullets or rockets there is no way you should be falsifying your age to chat away on Hung Angels under the age of 18. I don't care if you live in the states and in your particular state certain things are optional at ages younger than 18; it does not matter.....................

I'm not one to call folks out (except for the wilderbeast, he knows who he is) but I've been told we have some "kids" on HA who DO NOT BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to ask nicely that the children on here who know they are too young to be here kindly leave until you are of an age that is deemed HA appropriate.......And if by chance you get banned, please do not change your address and attempt to come back.........................

tonkatoy
06-16-2007, 05:35 AM
wow, Lindsay is nice..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-16-2007, 05:38 AM
Sounds all reasonable..I SUPPORT THIS!! ;)

So what member/s were "underaged" and have no business being here? Hmm..

Spill spill and call them out! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

The Truth
06-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Read this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=21646

Kabuki
06-16-2007, 05:45 AM
Sounds all reasonable..I SUPPORT THIS!! ;)

So what member/s were "underaged" and have no business being here? Hmm..

Spill spill and call them out! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Check out "Are Comics a form of Art?" thread...lol...General Disarray is like 14, and he has been deleted from HA more than once. I think I pissed him off 8)

By the way, he edited the thread real good. I caught him using someone else's artwork. I doubt the thread makes any sense anymore.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-16-2007, 05:51 AM
OMG! :shock: LOL

Thanks. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
06-16-2007, 05:58 AM
Why does HA seem to attract pyscopaths!

alrock_ny
06-16-2007, 05:59 AM
lol. wow, what next? bouncers at the door? $20 cover? this place gets funnier every day.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-16-2007, 06:03 AM
lol. wow, what next? bouncers at the door? $20 cover? this place gets funnier every day.

LOL Dont stiff the hostesses! Tipping is customary. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yodajazz
06-16-2007, 06:19 AM

This remark is totally untrue. I will reply further after the ward attendents release me from my restraints and bring me my medications.

SkyTwo
06-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Not General Disarray!?! Didn't he uhhhhhh.... start stupid polls or something? But I kid. And curse kids on the site! Both at the same time!

And hi, Hara-chan, you ol' sweater girl.

Mugai_hentaisha
06-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Damn I didn't think anyone would figure me out.........................yes among my people I am but 5 and considered a minor..............but alas among your people I am more like 9,000,000 so there.lol

seriously though people don't lie about your age here the last thing we need in the adult website world is Govt supervision.

cooper1986
06-16-2007, 07:52 AM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6963/1641161726658jailbaitum5.jpg

whatsupwithat
06-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Read this thread:

Okay...that's fucked up. Wow. Stealing people's art...sad.

Legend
06-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Read this thread:

Okay...that's fucked up. Wow. Stealing people's art...sad.

His reasoning for doing it was funny "I just wanted you to think I was cool"!

downblow
06-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Well like in most forums you can't really tell who is at the age of consent unless you require a credit card.
I've read many ignorant responses from people on here, some who are older than others and should know better and some who have been here a long time. Ignorance knows no age limit and you can clearly see that in this forum.

chefmike
06-16-2007, 09:11 AM

When JWBL mentioned fake ID's I thought that he was talking about you spiderman, er, Legend...or geekmeat aka Solitary Brother...but then I realized that he was talking about underage HA members, as opposed to multiple screen names :wink: ...and as for underage members, judging by the plethora of ridiculous and retarded polls and posts lately, we got a fuckin shitload of 'em...

chefmike
06-16-2007, 09:20 AM

I would be carding you for damn sure, sport.

Legend
06-16-2007, 09:26 AM

When JWBL mentioned fake ID's I thought that he was talking about you spiderman, er, Legend...or geekmeat aka Solitary Brother...but then I realized that he was talking about underage HA members, as opposed to multiple screen names :wink: ...and as for underage members, judging by the plethora of ridiculous and retarded polls and posts lately, we got a fuckin shitload of 'em...

Spiderman i claimed and never denied it but to refer to me as geekmeat and solitary brother is a spit in the face espeicially solitary he was the moron who said that picture of miriam wasn't her because her legs were slighty hairy from staying in a hospitial bed,i'm not that shallow nor disrespectfull to someone laying in a hospital bed from being thrown out a window.

chefmike
06-16-2007, 09:37 AM

Spiderman i claimed and never denied it but to refer to me as geekmeat and solitary brother is a spit in the face espeicially solitary he was the moron who said that picture of miriam wasn't her because her legs were slighty hairy from staying in a hospitial bed,i'm not that shallow nor disrespectfull to someone laying in a hospital bed from being thrown out a window.

Yes, you owned up to being spiderman, and kudos for that, Legend. I wasn't saying that you were the geek, what I said was that the banned tool known as geekmeat is now back as Solitary Brother...and I'm not the only member who has noticed that...as you may know, I'm rarely wrong on these matters...

Legend
06-16-2007, 10:28 AM

Yes, you owned up to being spiderman, and kudos for that, Legend. I wasn't saying that you were the geek, what I said was that the banned tool known as geekmeat is now back as Solitary Brother...and I'm not the only member who has noticed that...as you may know, I'm rarely wrong on these matters...

Misunderstang on my part,you and other members are quite clever in finding fakes and people who start trouble with multiple ids.I'm gonna start calling this place csi:HA.

1.blackmagic

2.Vala

3.General Display=its really pathetic when you attempt to be a minor.