PDA

View Full Version : I just scared the living shit out of a random guy

austinjohn1
06-16-2007, 05:15 AM
He was fallowing my sister home, riding her ass in his ugly ass chevy truck.
so i get the call from my sister crying her eyes out thinking he is going to kill her, i calmy tell her to just come home and when she gets to the parking lot i will be waiting for him, so she gets here and i can see her crying, but one thing that prick didnt plan on was me having a 5 foot celtic sword, so i walk up to his truck and shake the sword out of its sheeth and start tapping it on my sholder giving the guy the come get some jesture, i looked right at his beedy little eyes, and i think he must have shit his pants because he floored it down the wrong side of the road as fast as he could, and i yelled at him shouting NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY FAMILY, i felt bad after that though, because some neighbores where moving in and they had a bunch of kids, i realy hope i didnt scare them, im only like this if someone is trying to hurt my family or friends or if someone needs help. i was just wondering if it was wrong of me to do this, i dont think it was, i dont know just the thought of someone hurting anyone i love or care about just drives me to do some crazy stuff.

TomSelis
06-16-2007, 05:41 AM
so i get the call from my sister crying her eyes out thinking he is going to kill her, i calmy tell her to just come home and when she gets to the parking lot i will be waiting for him, so she gets here and i can see her crying, but one thing that prick didnt plan on was me having a 5 foot celtic sword, so i walk up to his truck and shake the sword out of its sheeth and start tapping it on my sholder giving the guy the come get some jesture, i looked right at his beedy little eyes, and i think he must have shit his pants because he floored it down the wrong side of the road as fast as he could, and i yelled at him shouting NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY FAMILY, i felt bad after that though, because some neighbores where moving in and they had a bunch of kids, i realy hope i didnt scare them, im only like this if someone is trying to hurt my family or friends or if someone needs help. i was just wondering if it was wrong of me to do this, i dont think it was, i dont know just the thought of someone hurting anyone i love or care about just drives me to do some crazy stuff.

Honda, is that you?!?

When did we re-enter the feudal age? The sound of you racking one of these usually does the trick.......

Tanuki
06-16-2007, 06:19 AM
Nice work dude..

tsntx
06-16-2007, 06:21 AM
so you decided to make a new id to tell us your lame story? lame. what kinda jackass superhero uses a sword? inyuasha is that you? youre lucky the perv didnt have a real weapon and shoot you.

SkyTwo
06-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Man, that's AWESOME!!! Sometime I'm going to have to tell you about the time I was ambushed by, like, a billion zillion ninjas, and the only weapon I had was totally, like, a screwdriver. And not even the tool, but the cocktail! I'll bet you can't even tell me fifteen ways to kill a man with nothing more than an ice cube and a little paper umbrella.

But if I've just inspired a masturbation fantasy, everyone here has my apologies.....

BlackAdder
06-16-2007, 06:38 AM
umm..lots of superheros use swords......Silver Samurai....Miyamoto Musashi........Hanzo Hattori....Hiro Nakamura....lots of other im sure im forgetting:)> I myself am pretty handy with a sword, Kenjutsu ftw:)

All that being said...the dude probably thought you were insane:)>

White_Male_Canada
06-16-2007, 07:24 AM

austinjohn1
06-16-2007, 07:35 AM
soo, you guys think im this random dude lol, check my myspace, ive got pictures of who i am lol.

TomSelis
06-16-2007, 07:36 AM
so you decided to make a new id to tell us your lame story? lame. what kinda jackass superhero uses a sword? inyuasha is that you? youre lucky the perv didnt have a real weapon and shoot you.

austinjohn1
06-16-2007, 07:38 AM
and yeah, im lucky he didnt have a gun, but what kind of man would i be if i used a gun myself ?? i expected beter from this forum lol.

austinjohn1
06-16-2007, 07:45 AM
and besides i took a bullet dodging class in highschool lol, with all the gang wars going on at mccallum highschool I had too !!!

austinjohn1
06-16-2007, 08:21 AM
I honestly hope everyone here does not think im some fake person just making up a story, i didnt mean to come off like i was :( its an honest true story, i would do the same for any of you girls or even guys if someone was fallowing you home or harrassing you. im not joking either, i dont want to see anyone get hurt if i can help it.

downblow
06-16-2007, 08:56 AM
I honestly hope everyone here does not think im some fake person just making up a story, i didnt mean to come off like i was :( its an honest true story, i would do the same for any of you girls or even guys if someone was fallowing you home or harrassing you. im not joking either, i dont want to see anyone get hurt if i can help it.

Well that's very nice of you to help out but how do you think they'd feel if you got killed? I mean seriously a sword? Yes i have swords too but i don't carry them around. If you did that in Toronto you would be shot, run over or beaten up. While it's all good that you want to protect people, you also need to protect yourself.

Be more careful next time and i hope that guy doesn't come back.

White_Male_Canada
06-16-2007, 06:37 PM
and yeah, im lucky he didnt have a gun, but what kind of man would i be if i used a gun myself ?? i expected beter from this forum lol.

Indeed !

People please ! A little civility ! 8)

TheOne1
06-16-2007, 06:42 PM

you couldnt scare him with your presence alone?

he prolly just speeded off to the local police station, filled out the handgun permit..is going to wait the 30 days, and then come back with a sig 45..

let us know how it goes

mrironknee
06-16-2007, 07:03 PM

Absurdity of the story, spelling and grammer mistakes aside, I think the world is a better/safer place with this guy around.

Too bad he won't live to see his late 20's.

MonsieurValentine
06-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Zzzzzzzz.

specialk
06-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Since you brought it up AJ1...got any pics of your sister you can share with the class :?: :wink:

Coroner
06-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Since you brought it up AJ1...got any pics of your sister you can share with the class :?: :wink:

:D

WB, specialk. Is it just me or have you been off?

MonsieurValentine
06-16-2007, 07:22 PM
if some dip shit walked up to me with a celtic sword, he would get his ass kicked out of principal alone. eh, frodo?

Jericho
06-16-2007, 07:31 PM
You people are so cynical.
This should be on Fight Club! :fc

tonkatoy
06-16-2007, 07:39 PM
please post pic of sword.

dreamer
06-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Bruce Willis chose that sword in Pulp Fiction ---strange but cool as hell ----

and dude --maybe your new neighbors were cool with it --maybe they have the "wow --look how he protects his family --maybe he'd protect our children too" attitude/revelation about it --

BeardedOne
06-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I actually know people that have gone all Medieval on the local thuglets. Odds are that the guy with the broadsword also has some modern armament not too far behind. Most of the sword collectors I know are ex-military (Or military wannabes) and take their blades seriously.

Broadswords and longswords aren't the optimum weapon of choice for the Neighborhood Watch though, as they are more about clubbing/cleaving than strategic figting. They are a bitch to set in motion, but woe be the one on the receiving end of that momentum.

There is a basic truth that I learned many years ago: There are two kinds of people in a fight, dangerous and crazy. A man with a gun is dangerous, but can be dealt with if you keep your wits about you (BTDT, with a jealous husband and his pet .38). A man with a sword is crazy and can't be properly dealt with in an ordinary fashion because most people won't be keeping many of their wits about them.

And some people take the Indiana Jones route as seen earlier in this thread. :D

specialk
06-16-2007, 09:11 PM

:D

WB, specialk. Is it just me or have you been off?

Thanks Coroner........was on vacation for 2 weeks and busy as hell at home now. Looks like you signed up a couple hundred rookies while I was gone!!

werwt22
06-16-2007, 09:57 PM

LOL Inuyasha was badass.

austinjohn1
06-17-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah, ive actualy got an ithica shotgun from the early 50's, its a nice gun too.
and i know how to sword fight lol, along with wrestling in highschool i took fencing. so what i dont realy care how bad my grammar is :P, especialy when it is a rushed type lol.
seems like there are lots of whats known as haters on this board, but hate all ya want :p there are cool people too :).
and not that it matters but i wouldnt mind fighting lol, i started a fightclub back in freshman year of highschool, every day i would take on anyone that wanted a go at me lol, i was bored and younger ish. there was this one guy who was a 3rd degree black belt in kung fu, he was so fun tho, he tried to leg sweep me all the time and my leg wouldnt even budge. there was no punching in the face or the croth but all else was ok, did that for the whole time i was in highschool and the teachers never stoped us, i thought it was strange that no one stoped us lol.

Also bearded one, i have a a fairly large collection of swords, i even have some from the japanese in ww2, katanas, the roman gladius, and a bunch of other assorted ones hehe, even have a nazi dagger that they only gave to the ss men once they passed their training and swore an oath to hitler, not that i think war or much less hitler are cool people/things.

Legend
06-17-2007, 02:36 AM

http://i10.tinypic.com/6d0pssx.jpg

Legend
06-17-2007, 02:38 AM

LOL who pulls out a sword nowadays but yeah your right he was lucky that guy didn't pull out a gun.

Quinn
06-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Miyamoto Musashi

Musashi's "The Book of Five Rings" is a must read for anyone who's read Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Clausewitz, etc.

On a separate note, I only have this to say regarding the initial post in this thread: NATURAL SELECTION AT WORK.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c243/Photo_Ed/eng_beverly_hills_ninja.jpg

tonkatoy
06-17-2007, 03:05 AM
Samurai Cat always did pretty well with swords against foes armed with everything from handguns to the Tirpitz. Course, he was a trained Samurai and a cat.

Vicki Richter
06-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Man, that's AWESOME!!! Sometime I'm going to have to tell you about the time I was ambushed by, like, a billion zillion ninjas, and the only weapon I had was totally, like, a screwdriver. And not even the tool, but the cocktail! I'll bet you can't even tell me fifteen ways to kill a man with nothing more than an ice cube and a little paper umbrella.

But if I've just inspired a masturbation fantasy, everyone here has my apologies.....

This was the funniest post ever.

Vicki Richter
06-17-2007, 06:40 AM
I would have liked this story if you would have actually done something to the guy like run your sword through a tire or chop off his head or something.

Now he knows where she lives and can stalk her more. You should have definitely taken him down to China town. You could have claimed self defense.

I once saw this movie where this woman is miserable and hates this guy for some reason. She put razer blades in her pussy and when the guy fucks her, he gets a big surprise. I do that sometimes when strange men follow me home.

Kabuki
06-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Celtic sword?...That's too heavy. I prefer a katana as my weapon of choice. Light and sharp. I'm just a small Asian girl...lol. Big blades mean less accuracy. Or maybe a gun w/ a permit is better :P

Jericho
06-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Celtic sword?...That's too heavy. I prefer a katana as my weapon of choice. Light and sharp. I'm just a small Asian girl...lol. Big blades mean less accuracy. Or maybe a gun w/ a permit is better :P

Japanese chix with big weapons...kewl! :P

BeardedOne
06-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Samurai Cat always did pretty well with swords against foes armed with everything from handguns to the Tirpitz. Course, he was a trained Samurai and a cat.

Ha! Never thought I'd see Samurai Cat show up here. :lol: I know the creator of that series and was always amused at how he squeezed in local references in some of his paintings. Interesting thing: He never really liked cats. The circle of friends he has are certainly among the ones I mentioned who wouldn't think twice about chasing off a miscreant with a sword.

Rui
06-17-2007, 03:40 PM
man, that was actually more geeky than heroic...

Glad to know you defend your own, but would you really cut a guy for chasing your sister and go to jail for it?

If I used some "weapon", maybe a steel rod or a pipe, but a sword...

austinjohn1
06-17-2007, 09:31 PM
lol natural selection at work huh :p no one died nothing happened and he only knows the appartment complex we live in, not the exact location, and lmao vickie :P
that razor thing made me laugh :D. also, if he comes back ive got a shotgun so lets see him try anything, also my sister memorized the plates and we have already reported his ass for stalking so yeaahhh :D. i found out tho, it was because my sister cut him off when getting onto i 35, i stand by my action :p

austinjohn1
06-17-2007, 09:33 PM
this certainly got ALOT of views for my first post though.

tonkatoy
06-18-2007, 05:26 AM

Ha! Never thought I'd see Samurai Cat show up here. :lol: I know the creator of that series and was always amused at how he squeezed in local references in some of his paintings. Interesting thing: He never really liked cats. The circle of friends he has are certainly among the ones I mentioned who wouldn't think twice about chasing off a miscreant with a sword.

I have all the Samurai Cat books. I love Mark E Rogers twisted sense of humor. I wish he would do more. I was always surprised that more people had not heard of the books.

Legend
06-18-2007, 06:38 AM
austin you should have used the windscar or the backlash wave.

calebshung
06-18-2007, 07:46 AM
so why was he following her anyways?