PDA

View Full Version : WOMAN RIPPED OFF MAN'S TESTICLE

Silklove
06-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Mirror.co.uk -A SPURNED woman ripped off her ex-boyfriend’s testicle with her bare hands and attempted to swallow it, a court heard today.

Amanda Monti, 24, was jailed for two-and-a-half years at Liverpool Crown Court after admitting wounding Geoffrey Jones, 37.

The court heard that Monti flew into a rage after a party when Mr Jones rejected her advances.

She grabbed his genitals, pulling off his left testicle which she tried to swallow. When she choked on the organ, she spat it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying; “That’s yours.”

Doctors were unable to save the testicle.

Judge Charles James told Monti it was "a very serious injury".

Mr Jones told the court his ex-girlfiriend grabbed his genitals and pulled hard. He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

62des
06-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I would've killed her ass.

MonsieurValentine
06-14-2007, 09:25 PM
someone should pull your testicles off.

62des
06-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Did you say someone pulled your testical off?

fitz207
06-14-2007, 10:44 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

LG
06-15-2007, 12:14 AM
:shock: at it all

^^^ I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this quote. It almost conjures up images of some doctor performing CRT on the testicle. He puts the pads on...."Clear!"...buzzzzz...the room goes dark for a second, there's a bollock bouncing off the hospital bed with its hairs frazzled...puts the CRT pads on again...shouts "Adrenaline injection"...BZZZZT!!!... hairs flying off, smoke and smell of burning hairs everywhere...

I'm sorry. It just seems like such a weird thing to read in a news report (as if the actual news story wasn't fucked up enough).

TheOne1
06-15-2007, 12:21 AM
i would have pulled out her heart and ate it

62des
06-15-2007, 01:06 AM
:shock: at it all

^^^ I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this quote. It almost conjures up images of some doctor performing CRT on the testicle. He puts the pads on...."Clear!"...buzzzzz...the room goes dark for a second, there's a bollock bouncing off the hospital bed with its hairs frazzled...puts the CRT pads on again...shouts "Adrenaline injection"...BZZZZT!!!... hairs flying off, smoke and smell of burning hairs everywhere...

I'm sorry. It just seems like such a weird thing to read in a news report (as if the actual news story wasn't fucked up enough).

HOLY SHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

COME ON PEOPLE IF WE WORK FAST MAYBE WE CAN SAVE IT! IS IT BREATHING?! Ahhh sir, testicals don't breathe..WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME FOR THEN?! THE TRASHCAN'S OVER THERE!

Ecstatic
06-15-2007, 01:53 AM
In Colorado they call that Rocky Mountain oysters...

...well, bull's testicles anyway.

Yeesh. Poor dude.

Azanti
06-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Ouch.

calebshung
06-15-2007, 04:20 AM
someone should pull your testicles off.what testicles? :roll:

Felicia Katt
06-15-2007, 04:26 AM
Thats just nuts :)

FK

MonsieurValentine
06-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Thats just nuts :)

FK

wow.

muhmuh
06-15-2007, 05:28 AM
am i wrong or has the mirror got round about the same credibility as the sun?

TJT
06-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Never heard of one pulled off in a fight,but I heard of 'em being grabbed,pulled,and crushed.

It's not a bad option if it's likely you think you're in a tough situation.

I knew a woman who pretended to be getting into the sex while being raped to get her hands on the guys nuts and pop 'em.

LOCpunks
06-15-2007, 09:05 AM
She should of gone to jail for a hell of a lot longer than that. That constitutes felony sexual assault in most states here. She fucked that guy up for life. What a rotten bitch.

62des
06-15-2007, 04:06 PM
Had that been a man sexually assaulting a woman he wouldve gotten life with no possibility of parole. But still women complain about stupid equal rights. They just don't know how much they really got over us. But the story sounds strange to me. Even if she pulled off his testical it shouldn't have come out his ballsac so easily.

General124
06-15-2007, 04:47 PM
She should of gone to jail for a hell of a lot longer than that. That constitutes felony sexual assault in most states here. She fucked that guy up for life. What a rotten bitch.
Exactly. I'm happy I'm not the only one who sees something wrong with this sentence. Like WTF? Less than three years? Did she cop a plea or something?

LG
06-15-2007, 05:32 PM

Fucked up for life? Well, I don't know- the psycho-bitch only pulled of "a testicle" which would mean just one ball and no more. Last time I checked I had two bollocks, so I assume he's still got another one (call it a spare if you like).

But like 62des said, it's surprising that it came away so easily. It's a scary thought. Now I'm going to be more careful where I sit when I'm at the beach. :shock:

I'll also make a point of avoiding my ex-girlfriends like the plague.

LOCpunks
06-15-2007, 06:36 PM

Fucked up for life? Well, I don't know- the psycho-bitch only pulled of "a testicle" which would mean just one ball and no more. Last time I checked I had two bollocks, so I assume he's still got another one (call it a spare if you like).

But like 62des said, it's surprising that it came away so easily. It's a scary thought. Now I'm going to be more careful where I sit when I'm at the beach. :shock:

I'll also make a point of avoiding my ex-girlfriends like the plague.

Do you wanna live with one testicle for the rest of your life? Would you like to be known amongst all of your friends and extended family as the "one-balled man?" How about having your ball ripped out in front of a bunch of people? You're never gonna live that shit down. EVER. Perhaps one could deal with it, sure, but she fucked up his life. For sure.

62des
06-15-2007, 10:44 PM
If you ask me I think MEN should be asking for more equal rights.