PDA

View Full Version : For Vicki

12-02-2002, 01:16 AM
How does a guy get into a movie. I would like to be filmed with a tgirl. I thought you could help.

12-02-2002, 01:09 PM
is it just me or is the whole TS lifestyle a white man's thing? it seems like there are more white men into "chicks with dicks" more than any other race. Maybe it's because white people are also known to have sex with their animals too? This isn't meant to be racist, it just seems white guys are more into bizarre sex acts

12-02-2002, 04:24 PM
lol@ the bullshit u just posted

a white man thing? far from it

Desperado
12-02-2002, 09:17 PM
when you say "animals" - are you referring to black chicks?

12-03-2002, 03:11 AM
Desperado, I know you're pissed off at the jerk that posted that, but let's not stoop to his level. black chicks are not animals, and having sex with tgirls is not bizzare. and I guarantee you this turd would love to fuck a hot shemale but would never admit it.

Desperado
12-03-2002, 07:48 AM
You're right....

Tho' I wasn't pissed off at him. I could care less about him or his comments - mine was just a lob back into his court of his shit. I imagine he's a real cool guy - just stirring the pot with his fellow thunters. And I like black chicks. Obviously I like tgirls. Half my friends are black. Me white. We give eachother shit about being black or being white. I don't think we should have to tiptoe around race. Your race is cool. My race is cool. We just enjoy eachother how we are.

Plus when he registers on this forum I'll be able to track him down at Peanuts to buy drinks for me and my tgirl fan club. Then we'll be able to give eachothe shit in person.

But like I said at the beginning.......you're right about what you said!

- Desperado

Vicki Richter
12-03-2002, 10:36 PM
You have a t-girl fan club? Can they pitch in and buy me a drink? The guys at Peanuts or so cheap. I can goto str8 clubs or even QM and get free drinks all night (without asking), and Peanuts, I am lucky to get my car keys back from the valet. That bitch in the valet cost me $300 for losing my keys.

Let me ask you something... If you buy a girl drinks (like two or three) and then you don't even get her number, does it piss you off? Maybe I should just say no?

Vicki

thanos
12-03-2002, 10:41 PM
Vicki, don't be a drink hoochie :razz:
In New York, if a guy buys a girl three drinks and she accepts, they're practically married.

Desperado
12-05-2002, 10:42 PM
Sure I have a t-girl fan club! Mind you, though, it is an imaginary one....if that counts. They'd probably be too jealous of you to buy that drink, but I'll talk to them. And come to think of it none of the guys at Peanuts have bought me drinks either....could be 'cos I'm butt-ugly....and not slutted-out in drag!

Sorry 'bout the valet/bitch/*#!@&*/$300/keys/$#%@&*#*/ stuff. Only valet I know @ Peanuts is Juan - studies in his car when there's no customers - always treats me good - parks my car right in the front facing out - so I don't wreck too many other cars on the way out. I usually park @ B of A though....and don't go to Peanuts very often anyway. My only loss there was $200 that some slutty-looking Tgirl took out of my pocket while she was groping me in that dark section behind the bar. At least I thought she was groping me. Serves me right for being a moron. She was pretty slick. I might have to grope her back next time. And no, it doesn't bother me at all about the drinks. They cost nothing and you get to hang out with a beautiful woman and figure out if you like eachother....or just hang out, period. And any guy who doesn't know where things are headed after the first drink needs the hosing. My 2 cents anyway....that's all I have left after the $200 groping!

RawNY
03-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Damm, our Ms. Vicki never changes, ever from way back then, in your face and we love it! :rock2