PDA

View Full Version : Love and Hate relationships

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Why do most guys and girls have a love and hate relationship? I know alot of girls who get extremely HOT (turned on) arguing with guys and vice versa. LOL :lol:

They seem to use arguments/disagreements a way of expressing their attraction to people. ;)

I dont understand this one bit. Why cant they just say it out loud to the object of their lust/affection? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

LOCpunks
06-14-2007, 07:38 AM
Angry sex is really fucking good sex, and those people know it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-14-2007, 07:44 AM

I must be weird then cos when I'm upset I cant switch gears like a flick of a switch. LOL Like an iron, women take time to warm up. I find this statement to be true. And likewise, to cool down I do take a day or two to switch gears from being upset. LOL So yeah, I just cant fuck while I'm mad. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

TJT
06-14-2007, 07:49 AM
I know if I can piss a woman off I can generally get in her pants. It sounds crazy but it's true.

She's got feel something for me or she wouldn't get pissed at me in the first place? Remember Tony Montana getting his boss's wife to slap him on the dance floor in "Scarface"? "Dat's eet baybee,now ju tawking tu mee." Perfect example.

LOCpunks
06-14-2007, 07:53 AM

I must be weird then cos when I'm upset I cant switch gears like a flick of a switch. LOL Like an iron, women take time to warm up. I find this statement to be true. And likewise, to cool down I do take a day or two to switch gears from being upset. LOL So yeah, I just cant fuck while I'm mad. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

I definitely know people who switch gears quick. I lived with my best friend and his girlfriend (not really my choice) last year...they used to be screaming at each other at the top of their lungs in their room then it would go silent and 2 minutes later he'd be pounding the shit out of her. Passion is passion I guess...but I think both people kinda have to have that personality though...otherwise one'll be tryin to fuck and the other'll be flippin out.

tsntx
06-14-2007, 08:02 AM
otherwise one'll be tryin to fuck and the other'll be flippin out.

thats where me and my quasi-bf are... we keep fighting because hes moving and i end up get even hornier for him... he just gets more pissed off and looses out on a chance to see me again before he goes.

yodajazz
06-14-2007, 08:51 AM
It is a funny thing that I have noticed. For me it only happens with certain women. After we argue, it clears the air or something, and I feel turned on sexually. There was one woman that I worked with like that. I never acted upon it, because I did not want to jepordize my job. but I know what I felt. I had one girlfriend like that too. People call it "make up sex".
But I don't have it with my SO. When were mad were just mad and that's it.

Mr_Choc69
06-14-2007, 03:13 PM
It's the classic sign of a dysfunctional relationship. There are a ton of couples
who unfortunately fall into this category. I have seen people who literally argue day in and day out and sometimes in turns physical - but yet they say they are "deep in love". What they perceive as love is actually a co-dependent relationship that is part of a vicious cycle. The hardest part of this cycle is the damage that it can do to both parties. One of the people needs to find the strength to break free and end the relationship - which is often very difficult. Once that is done both people typically go through a deep feeling of loss (even though ending the relationship is/was the best and most healthy thing that could have happened). It takes time to get through the fog and back to an even playing field - but it can be done.

Ok - So that is my professional contribution to the forum. I deal with couples/individuals with these issues on a daily basis. Hope this helps someone.

hwbs
06-14-2007, 06:43 PM
i had one of those...im not the type of person that thrives on this...she would call me even after we broke up to fuck with me...im like cant u find someones buttons to push in san diego, lmao....everytime i came out here or i went out there she would be starting shit... thank god i am in a much happier place now :twisted: .....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-14-2007, 07:24 PM
story of my life

probably why I don't settle down when the opportunity arises

You can't be in a NSA relationship with an individual and blow their mind (not always physical btw) because what you can handle mentally others can't. Which often leaves to them doing some really irrational shit such as hanging up the phone on you, saying you're a 'user', getting upset because you can't just pop over (they usually know this and hit you up when they KNOW you can't just pop over)............

I agree the angry sex is the shit though, this bitch got me so mad I came from work to her apartment, took off the tie in the elevator, unbuttoned the shirt 2 buttons, banged on her door and shoved my dick down her throat. She fuckin loved it.................fuckin bitch.

thanks for this thread, I needed to release that stress...............

peggygee
06-14-2007, 07:52 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Angry sex isn't my cup of tea either. :smh

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/tea14x3.jpg

TJ347
06-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Why do most guys and girls have a love and hate relationship?

Is there any other kind? Do tell! :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-15-2007, 09:33 AM
thanks for this thread, I needed to release that stress...............

You're welcome JWBL! Stress releasing is always good. :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Why do most guys and girls have a love and hate relationship?

Is there any other kind? Do tell! :lol:

Well, not that I know of TJ347. LOL Actually, there are couples who barely even fight and I think to myself..Is that even possible? LOL

Can a couple be lovey dovey all the friggin time? LOL :?

~Kisses.

HTG