PDA

View Full Version : Curious

arnie666
06-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Anyone ever put a vibrating love egg up their arsehole?

Anygood?

Thoughts?

arnie666
06-13-2007, 05:45 PM
You know you're probably going to be "Running the Gauntlet" for this question. :lol:

:D :D Well my next question is this If inserted into a ladies claypit instead of mine If I lob my purple headed meaty treat inside of her will I feel my helmet tingle through that thin bit of skin?

Just random thoughts I have been thinking about right now.Oh yes I forgot can you buy them attrached to a piece of string or something as I don't want to have to squeeze a girls head to get the fucker out!

LG
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
:D :D Well my next question is this If inserted into a ladies claypit instead of mine If I lob my purple headed meaty treat inside of her will I feel my helmet tingle through that thin bit of skin?

Just random thoughts I have been thinking about right now.Oh yes I forgot can you buy them attrached to a piece of string or something as I don't want to have to squeeze a girls head to get the fucker out!
Your "purple headed meaty treat"? :what

Anygood?
Yes, I like to stuff a vibrating love egg inside my crack every day before breakfast. It's a double egg experience- one in each hole- an ancient Hindu ritual leading to double happiness known Boolshitkarma and it's very fulfilling. I am currently looking for a vibrating crispy bacon, vibrating sausages and vibrating button mushrooms to form part of my complete breakfast.
:roll:

Seriously? Why don't you ask Vala? She might know.

ILuvGurls
06-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Very Happy Very Happy Well my next question is this If inserted into a ladies claypit instead of mine If I lob my purple headed meaty treat inside of her will I feel my helmet tingle through that thin bit of skin?
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/laughing_168.jpg

too funny.....http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/Emoctions/notworthy.gif

arnie666
06-13-2007, 08:34 PM

Your "purple headed meaty treat"? :what

Anygood?
Yes, I like to stuff a vibrating love egg inside my crack every day before breakfast. It's a double egg experience- one in each hole- an ancient Hindu ritual leading to double happiness known Boolshitkarma and it's very fulfilling. I am currently looking for a vibrating crispy bacon, vibrating sausages and vibrating button mushrooms to form part of my complete breakfast.
:roll:

Seriously? Why don't you ask Vala? She might know.

Who bit you on the fanny to day then ? :lol:

Who is this 'vala'? is she fit? and how many movies has she done?

iloveshemales77
06-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Vala? Ohh she's well fit mate! Diamond geezerete! Just your type I imagine!!! Great set of babylons too bro! ;-)

arnie666
06-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Vala? Ohh she's well fit mate! Diamond geezerete! Just your type I imagine!!! Great set of babylons too bro! ;-)

Really? fit bird, big tits, who likes it up the chocolate fritter. Fuk me sounds classy. :)

Cheers for the heads up, son.

TheOne1
06-13-2007, 11:36 PM
never tried an egg vibrator...

i usually just wake up, have my egg whites, then use the egg seperator right after... saves time, and double washing..

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-13-2007, 11:39 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/laughing_168.jpg

agreed