PDA

View Full Version : Hands free cum shots pics and vids

Wacky
06-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Here you can post many pictures and videos of shemale doing hands free cum shots (cumming only from prostat rubbing without masturbation :jawdrop) and if possible, the movie of you have see that.

If you cant post pictures or videos but you know a movie of ts doing that, you can post here too :wink:

emmatgirl
06-13-2007, 07:26 AM
i always cum in this manner :P i can't help it!

Wacky
06-14-2007, 12:57 AM
If anibody can say me what exactly the name of this pratice (hands free orgasm, hands free cumming, precumming, oozing, drizzle...) I wiil very apreciate :D

TanyaShevenal
06-14-2007, 11:03 AM
If anibody can say me what exactly the name of this pratice (hands free orgasm, hands free cumming, precumming, oozing, drizzle...) I wiil very apreciate :Dfor the most part it's precum, its really hard to fully cum without touching anything. Just going at your ass for a while causes more precum to come out, at least that I've noticed.

idigtoo
06-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I like this thread a lot. Thank you.

62des
06-14-2007, 09:51 PM
You can have a real orgasm(not precum but sperm) if you're being fucked and your dick is rubbing against the other person or on a surface. I seen on xtube where guys didn't touch their dick at all or have any sexual stimulation and had a full orgasm which proves that concentration is how it works.

headowed
06-14-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't know the names of the movies.
In the first one she was rubbing her cock not long before she cums.
In the second one she is just barely touching her cock.

I'm looking for more tranny hands free ejaculation. They are hard to find.

headowed
06-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry, previous post pics are in reverse order (Preview shows the wrong thing).

Wacky
06-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow really great :D

Someone know the names of there movies ?

qaz
06-16-2007, 02:48 AM
wow.. id like to see more like this

south ov da border
06-17-2007, 12:28 PM
haven't seen too many shemales, but I have seen a lotta male ones on xpeeps in my search of shemales. O well.

I know it's precum, but the pic's nice...

dadadaddio
06-17-2007, 03:09 PM
I had my first t-girl experience the other day and that's exactly what happened to me. I was jacking her hot little dick off and she wasn't even touching mine and when she came I came. It was great. That had never happened to me before.

balbalot
06-17-2007, 11:28 PM
blondi from shot0009.jpg,shot0010.jpg and shot0011.jpg is from the movie:
leaking_tranny_fluid

The best one i have even see (which is actualy the only one that i saw that was realy hands free ) is at the movie:
Secrets Of Sao Paulo 2 ( dont remmember scene number , but it is with the huy waring a mask) That is really a good one.
If anybody know more - please please post !!!

headowed
07-02-2007, 04:47 PM
The best one i have even see (which is actualy the only one that i saw that was realy hands free ) is at the movie:
Secrets Of Sao Paulo 2 ( dont remmember scene number , but it is with the huy waring a mask) That is really a good one.

Can you describe in more detail which scene it is in this movie? Is he wearing the red devil mask or the Zorro black mask? Is it the scene with the nun? What position is she in when she cums (doggystyle? reverse cowgirl?).

CrazyAboutTGirls
07-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Has anyone here ever done this to themselves?

It is supposed to be possible on the prostrate isn't it?

I read about it in a book, where a girl is giving a guy a massage and then slips her oily fingers in his ass, before he can complain he has a rock hard boner, and then he shoots his cum right into the sheets without a hand anywear near his cock.

Always hoped it was true.......

pghadmirer1
07-02-2007, 11:58 PM
It is true, it can happen.

It is from prostate stimulation. First time I tried it, I had perhaps the best orgasm of my life. It feels totally different from a regular orgasm, and actually cum came out. I can't really describe the feeling, but it does last for quite awhile.

emmatgirl
07-03-2007, 12:43 AM
haven't been online in awhile, sorry for the dbl post

youcancallmeclaire
07-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Didn't you say that already on page 1?

Odelay
07-03-2007, 01:14 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/shot0009_702.jpg

I believe this scene is from Shemale Samba Mania Vol. 1, and the actress' name is Samantha. She is jerking her cock some with her hand and then pulls her hand back. Then we see the cum flying around. I wonder though whether we just see the cum post-ejaculation. There is no closeup here so it's hard to tell. It's definitely a hot scene.

shemalefan13
08-08-2007, 04:03 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/shot0009_702.jpg

I believe this scene is from Shemale Samba Mania Vol. 1, and the actress' name is Samantha. She is jerking her cock some with her hand and then pulls her hand back. Then we see the cum flying around. I wonder though whether we just see the cum post-ejaculation. There is no closeup here so it's hard to tell. It's definitely a hot scene.

what do you mean by whether we see the cum post-ejaculation?

RangeHova
08-08-2007, 06:27 AM
I have known some guys come real close to orgasm from prostate exams and it can embarass the hell out of them if they never knew that side of themselves.

I had a good friend that experienced that. He wasn't erect, horny or turned on at the time. He said his knees buckled because it happened so fast and was overwhelming. It was the weirdest thing because he had never felt so sexually stimulated from anything that didn't make him hard.

qaz
04-07-2008, 09:32 PM
:D

qaz
05-28-2008, 04:15 AM
damn... thx for the links.

joyboy123
05-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Those scenes were pretty hot.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
05-28-2008, 09:48 PM
So has anyone discovered the accepted term for this practice?

Hannes594
06-04-2008, 07:16 PM
i need more :D

audiophile
06-04-2008, 09:25 PM

"Milking?"
When in doubt Wiki it ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm

horst1
06-05-2008, 12:11 AM
i've only been with one ts so far and she came without touching herself, just from me fucking her from the front..i didn't know that was such a rarity

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-06-2008, 11:44 PM

"Milking?"
When in doubt Wiki it ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm

thanks that made searching a lot easier

bwb4ever
06-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Jeez, I cum this way almost every night. All I do is rub and twist my nipples and I cum. I don't have to touch my cock at all. I also cum without touching anything when I'm sucking a nice cock. I have also cum from getting fucked too. Maybe I'm just sensitive? Don't know and don't care, it feels good.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Jeez, I cum this way almost every night. All I do is rub and twist my nipples and I cum. I don't have to touch my cock at all. I also cum without touching anything when I'm sucking a nice cock. I have also cum from getting fucked too. Maybe I'm just sensitive? Don't know and don't care, it feels good.

Lucky

jaws01
07-15-2008, 05:01 AM
Sorry, previous post pics are in reverse order (Preview shows the wrong thing).

What is the name of this movie, thanks a lot.

Hannes594
07-15-2008, 06:29 PM
In the second one she is just barely touching her cock.

http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a3f7cba1e6c53e8fa684[/quote]