PDA

View Full Version : Hannibal Rising --movie

dreamer
06-12-2007, 09:08 PM
I dunno ---I rented it --it's sitting on my oven yet ---I'm gonna watch it later ------anyone else rent/see this movie??

chefmike
06-12-2007, 11:01 PM
The book was unreadable and the movie was unwatchable, IMO. I can't blame the guy for cashin' in, but I thought that both the book and the movie sucked out loud.

ILuvGurls
06-12-2007, 11:45 PM
The book was unreadable and the movie was unwatchable, IMO. I can't blame the guy for cashin' in, but I thought that both the book and the movie sucked out loud.

didn't read the last one as i was not a fan of "hannibal...liked the first 2 red dragon and silence of the lambs

after the last 4 books it's kinda hard to believe he wrote black sunday.

as far as the movie, at best it's ok....but better than alot that's out there now.

ptyseminole
06-13-2007, 12:35 AM
damn, I also have it but haven't seen it, I was sure it was somewhat lame given that it did poorly on the boxoffice...

dreamer
06-13-2007, 08:08 AM
I did not even finish watching Hannibal Rising ----long --drawn out --sleeper of a movie ----I am not even curious as to how it ends ---

ptyseminole
06-14-2007, 12:05 AM
that's it, I'm not going to watch it, I have seen enough bad movies lately, I'm not going to waste 90 minutes of my life watching crap...