whewwwwwwwwwwwwww =0000

trish
10-22-2011, 02:16 AM
Robert, Squirtsie, BigDF, XTC__hi all.

robertlouis
10-22-2011, 04:03 AM
Robert, Squirtsie, BigDF, XTC__hi all.

Hi Trish and the Gang!

The guy's no gentleman - keeping his socks on, what are standards coming to? Tsk.

And I reckon she's thinking about the grocery list.....

robertlouis
10-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Ma chere Jenny

Je suis peut-etre le seul membre de Hung Angels qui peut a vous repondre en francais.

Alors, si vous voulez annoncer votres produits, il ferait mieux le faire en anglais, s'il vous plait.

Bienvenue aussi sur le forum.

Felicitations

trish
10-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Grocery list! She's thinking about the $400 shoes she's going to buy when she gets rid of her "besocked" john.

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Grocery list! She's thinking about the $400 shoes she's going to buy when she gets rid of her "besocked" john.

Now that's more my kind of girl, thanks Trish. And could it be possible she's enjoying herself just a little too? As a dedicated top (yes, it's a hard job, but someone has to do it..... :dancing: ), pix of guys getting fucked just isn't my thing.

And what exactly is this apparent convention that sees guys keeping their socks on while screwing? IMHO it's gross as well as grotesque. Same with girls in nothing but heels. Why would any guy want stiletto scars on his butt? :confused:

No response yet from l'opportuniste francaise, Mlle Jenny. Maybe my reply in French scared her off.

And finally, greetings to the rest of your regular readers, BigDF, Squirtsilly, Prospero etc.

Debra
10-24-2011, 03:54 AM
Hey Trish. Where did you find that picture of me with that handsome gentleman having fun? Hahahahaha.....

trish
10-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Hi Debra. Almost all my material for captions comes from HA. I knew you were someone who believed in having lots of fun :)

Hi Robert ;)

robertlouis
10-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Hi Debra. Almost all my material for captions comes from HA. I knew you were someone who believed in having lots of fun :)

Hi Robert ;)

Trish, my dear, you are a wicked, and scarily prescient, woman.....

BigDF
10-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Good morning, Trish, Robert and Debra. As always, Trish, your thread brightens my day, especially when I see Debra getting in on the action.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

trish
10-25-2011, 07:08 PM
ooo I love being wicked.
And I also love brightening your day BigDF. Hope this one starts your day with a nice stiffy.

BigDF
10-25-2011, 07:34 PM
ooo I love being wicked.
And I also love brightening your day BigDF. Hope this one starts your day with a nice stiffy.It has, lovely wicked lady.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Ineeda SM
10-29-2011, 07:07 AM
Yes Trish you are a wicked wicked woman. You still use that delicious nipple in your avatar because you know it heats up my....juices.

It must still be your wicked spell that you cast upon me, and I can't escape it. (Not that I would want to escape it)
I can't help myself. I have to love you and worship you forever. :Bowdown::)

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Yes Trish you are a wicked wicked woman. You still use that delicious nipple in your avatar because you know it heats up my....juices.

It must still be your wicked spell that you cast upon me, and I can't escape it. (Not that I would want to escape it)
I can't help myself. I have to love you and worship you forever. :Bowdown::)

I agree with every word of that, Ineeda. When it comes to the slow reveal, Trish is in a very sexy class of her own.

Hi baby. ;)

trish
10-30-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm sooo flattered. Thank you all. Now on your knees and worship my wicked beauty. Here's an attempt at a Halloween story. Enjoy.

Or not.

Yah ha ha ha ha.
(if you didn't recognize it that was a cackling laugh)

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
That's terrific, Trish, and creepily erotic too. Another chapter, please!

Gosh.

Now, how I would just LERV to play the right trick on you and get a treat in return.....:dancing:

trish
10-30-2011, 10:56 PM
That's terrific, Trish, and creepily erotic too. Another chapter, please!.:dancing:
Okay, Robert...by your request...the story continues.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Okay, Robert...by your request...the story continues.

OK, whoa, that's enough. That poor girl in the fourth pic, seriously.

I was ok with the dolls, but that really freaked me out.

....which was probably your intention, you naughty witch. :)

trish
11-03-2011, 11:25 PM
okay. enough with the dolls. but i still like being wicked

trish
11-04-2011, 05:42 AM
The rest of the triptych

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 06:17 AM
The rest of the triptych

Another one where the scenario isn't for me but that is one pretty girl, Trish!

Thanks again, ma'am.

Prospero
11-04-2011, 01:07 PM
I should look at this thread more often. Trish as well as having a brilliant mind (your posts in the politics forum) you have a seriously perverse one. I like it!
Unlike the clean living captain Bob I like the last post - but the doll ones!!! Well as i said your clearly have a little weirdness inside of you, leaking out here.

BigDF
11-05-2011, 12:05 AM
I'd love to see the latex clad brunette in person, even though I think she would end up owning me.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

trish
11-06-2011, 12:53 AM
What a delicious flatterer you are, Prospero. I always get boners for men who adore my mind. <3.
Hi Robert. I also get boners for guys who love my behind <3
Hey there, BigDF. I'd love to own you. I rarely brake my toys. I promise I'll be kind <3

robertlouis
11-06-2011, 04:21 AM
What a delicious flatterer you are, Prospero. I always get boners for men who adore my mind. <3.
Hey there, BigDF. I'd love to own you. I rarely brake my toys. I promise I'll be kind <3

Trish, dear Trish. I love your mind and your behind, and all points both between and below.

You're nigh on perfect. And bear in mind that my assertion on the physical aspects is based on the tantalising evidence of a single glorious nipple. :Bowdown:

BigDF
11-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Hey there, BigDF. I'd love to own you. I rarely brake my toys. I promise I'll be kind <3Just tell me where you want me to start licking/kissing/sucking Mistress Trish:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::salad:fuckin:

trish
11-06-2011, 09:08 PM
You're nigh on perfect.I can accept that :smile:
Well BigDF, since you seem to have started a new blank page, I feel obligated to post a picture. How about a Grimm tale:

robertlouis
11-07-2011, 02:29 AM
I can accept that :smile:
Well BigDF, since you seem to have started a new blank page, I feel obligated to post a picture. How about a Grimm tale:

I'd never call you completely perfect because it would leave you nothing to strive for. And I can live with the glory of your intellect alone. How's that for safe sex?

But Natassia Dreams followed by Sarina Valentina. You're spoiling us.

BigDF
11-07-2011, 10:39 AM
I can accept that :smile:
Well BigDF, since you seem to have started a new blank page, I feel obligated to post a picture. How about a Grimm tale:I always liked the 3 bears story, especially after got the nickname Horny Bear back in HS(obviously, I haven't changed much:)) And speaking of Grimms, have you seen the new series?

Prospero
11-07-2011, 06:28 PM
How about some more twisted fairy stories
Rumpledforeskin for instance.
Trish you are one of the hidden secrets of this site.
I bet all your admirers speculate on what beauty they'd see if you'd allow that camera to pull out to a wideshot to reveal the girl behind the mind and the nipple!

Prospero
11-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Oh my god - and you are quoting the darkest writing by Cormac mcCarthy in your profile.

trish
11-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Actually I kinda like the Grimm series. Grimm himself is a little dull, but I like his friend, the blutbad; and the forest is really lush. I'm wondering if it's filmed in Oregon.

For sex-thralls you guys are really kind. Nevertheless, I'm trying to keep my heart black to ward off the pleasant effects of your praise. Perhaps I'll read some Victor Pelevin. Rumpledforeskin...hmmmm a good idea to keep on the back burner. Here's one that's not TG themed but it does drift into the supernatural-old-wives-tale genre.

Ineeda SM
11-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Trish honey, you know I worship you, but that pic is dark and eerie, even for you. Kinda reminds me of TV Kim. LOL But I looked at your avatar and I feel better now. xoxo

BigDF
11-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Actually I kinda like the Grimm series. Grimm himself is a little dull, but I like his friend, the blutbad; and the forest is really lush. I'm wondering if it's filmed in Oregon.

For sex-thralls you guys are really kind. Nevertheless, I'm trying to keep my heart black to ward off the pleasant effects of your praise. Perhaps I'll read some Victor Pelevin. Rumpledforeskin...hmmmm a good idea to keep on the back burner. Here's one that's not TG themed but it does drift into the supernatural-old-wives-tale genre.I'm trying to keep up with it, but since I spend the wee hours of the morning online, I usually dvr this stuff if I can remember to. As for your recent effort, that's why I usually have a pocket knife on hand. You never know when you'll need to remove someone's stitches.:dancing:

trish
11-09-2011, 07:12 AM
I have a cable subscription and stream Grimm at my leisure. Today's caption is just an ordinary tale of tgirl woe.

BigDF
11-09-2011, 12:59 PM
I have a cable subscription and stream Grimm at my leisure. Today's caption is just an ordinary tale of tgirl woe.That gal needs to find her a better class of man. A true gentleman finds out a lady's preference and takes care of her needs in the order in which she prefers.:salad

trish
11-12-2011, 06:50 PM
another folktale inspired caption for the weekend

BigDF
11-12-2011, 07:23 PM
another folktale inspired caption for the weekendI bet Anne Rice never thought of anything like this. Good one, Trish.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

trish
11-13-2011, 11:52 PM
I bet Anne could run with the idea though. Today's pic is based on an old old song in my Aunt's collection itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwGnyLPSruA)
She taught us to sing it when me and my cousins were just kids.

Ineeda SM
11-14-2011, 05:37 AM
Ooooo I'm glad she wasn't afraid to come out of the ocean.

BigDF
11-14-2011, 12:49 PM
I bet Anne could run with the idea though. Today's pic is based on an old old song in my Aunt's collection itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwGnyLPSruA)
She taught us to sing it when me and my cousins were just kids."old old?" Thanks a bunch Trish, I was three years old when that song came out!:dancing: To me an old old song is the Battle Hymn of the Republic, the chorus of which is what I thought of when I saw yesterday's pic..."Glory Hallelujah":Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

trish
11-15-2011, 01:03 AM
If you divide time into pre and post bikini swimwear, then yeah, the Battle Hymn of the Republic is pretty old. Let's just agree to put Itsy Bitsy on the borderline. Today's picture is based on a relatively recent (cough, cough) Christmas film:

BigDF
11-15-2011, 01:57 AM
If you divide time into pre and post bikini swimwear, then yeah, the Battle Hymn of the Republic is pretty old. Let's just agree to put Itsy Bitsy on the borderline. Today's picture is based on a relatively recent (cough, cough) Christmas film:That's the problem these days with Christmas, it keeps cumming sooner each year.:dancing::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

squirtsilly
11-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Wow, I'd like to be in those friendly waters, Miss Trish...lovely shot!

And talk about Christmas wishes, who needs a stocking when you could have a SAC?

MMM! :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

Thanks, Miss Trish!

yosi
11-16-2011, 12:23 PM
such a nice classroom :dancing:

luvhungangels
11-16-2011, 06:13 PM
such a nice classroom :dancing:
I am working on my resume now to get admission to your school

yurishadow
11-25-2011, 10:16 AM
Aww, no posts? *pout*

trish
11-27-2011, 02:19 AM
Great one yosi. Hi everyone. Sorry yurishadow, been away for a week celebrating Turkey Day with family and friends. Here's a quick fix for you.

trish
11-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Holy Lolly Pop Batman! Look what they did to Cat Woman!!!!!

richardrichard
11-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi Trish,

Great caps, as always. I love the heels and toes in the last one. Wink wink.

squirtsilly
11-30-2011, 01:39 AM
oh gee Miss Trish that Christmas Wish picture and that "tip the driver" picture...they really get me...down on my knees...i am literally leaking in my underpants as i write this...thank you for continuing to fill my head with a trance of cocksuckery with your captions...each time i look at those pictures they do something to me...oh gee i got something to do now...:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

look how silly i am i can't stop :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

i want to brush the driver lady's hair and then blow her and then she should put it in my tushy oh gee :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

trish
12-02-2011, 07:09 AM
hi richardrichard, hi squirtsie. love you guys. no time no see.

squirtsilly
12-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Oh another nice pic, Miss Trish...thanks...I like this pleasure slave...so feminine, so pretty, and with that plump penis dangling...she is a lucky girl in her beauty! Let me get in there and suck her boobies and make her cock feel good!

Oh, off on a tangent I go...! :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

trish
12-06-2011, 03:48 AM
This one's for you squirtsilly. You know how much I love to imagine you wanking your little noodle for me making creamy little puddles.

yurishadow
12-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Hmm. nice!

squirtsilly
12-07-2011, 06:48 AM
oh my thank you Miss Trish that girl with her cute piggies and hot stiffie is perfect and i will do my best not to disappoint your expectations of me!!!

:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

here are my puddles here!!!

:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

thank you for this gift Miss Trish!!

trish
12-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Thank you yurishadow. Nice handle. Hello squirtsie. Gotta LOVE those puddles.

squirtsilly
12-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Sarina's pretty cock is just waiting for an attentive mouth...MINE!

Nice daydream...:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

Ooh...puddles...ooh...

Thank you, Miss Trish! :) You do such great captions! :Bowdown:

trish
12-09-2011, 11:08 PM
thank you for the sticky little jizz-beads squirtsie. Here's my weekend contribution. I may not be a job creator, but my aim is to be a sperm creator.

Ineeda SM
12-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Oh Trish baby. A hot cock, and a cold stock. What a delicious combo. I am not sure which one I want to suck dry first.

spolverone
12-10-2011, 02:06 PM
nice cap
thanks Trish

trish
12-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Thank you Spolverone. Hi there Indeeda. Here's one for the weekend.

Ineeda SM
12-20-2011, 06:49 AM
I posted this in one of the General Discussion threads, but I thought it should be here too.

trish
12-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Good one Ineeda :)

trish
12-29-2011, 05:55 AM
please, hear our plea....

yurishadow
12-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Nice! :D

pot
01-01-2012, 02:11 PM
happy new year to all - Trish those two last ones of yours realy made my day.... fuck no more paper.

trish
01-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi pot. Great to see you again! Happy New Year. As you can see, your creation is still going strong.

Here's a caption to start off the year...

pot
01-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi Trish - yes its nice to see and I must say - you are truly outdoing yourself, your overly sexy captures are keeping us hard... well at least until a sudden mess in our trousers are taking us out of the beautiful trance you so cleverly have put us in - thanks again

trish
01-03-2012, 12:42 AM
You splatter me...I mean flatter me ;)

trish
01-04-2012, 07:34 AM
I don't know if you guys deserve another caption. But I'm a soft touch. So here one anyway.

yurishadow
01-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Nice updates! Thanks for posting. :D

Ineeda SM
01-05-2012, 07:22 AM
But I'm a soft touch.

Can I be the judge of that? Not that I don't believe you, but I'd just like to experience your touch for myself.

Sorry Trish. It's that damn hot nipple. It still drives me crazy.:Bowdown:

BTW: Very sexy pic.

trish
01-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi yurishadow. Nice to see you again.
Hey there Ineeda. I live to drive certain men crazy.

Ineeda SM
01-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Hey there Ineeda. I live to drive certain men crazy.

And you are so damn good at it. Keep driving, you dirty little vixen.:Bowdown:

trish
01-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello boys. Are you stroking your meat? Start massaging those shafts. I want you all erect. I want you all dripping and oozing. I want you all on the edge. I need you panting with anticipation with your tongues out. Is everyone on the verge of losing it? Are your balls churning?

Ineeda SM
01-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Oh Trish that a great pic. I love up-shot views....in pics and real life. There is nothing like laying on your back looking up at a
nice ass, balls and cock hanging over you and slowly lowering down to your face. Yum....

robertlouis
01-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Hello boys. Are you stroking your meat? Start massaging those shafts. I want you all erect. I want you all dripping and oozing. I want you all on the edge. I need you panting with anticipation with your tongues out. Is everyone on the verge of losing it? Are your balls churning?

So here we have Joanna fixing a fuse and at the same time causing men all over the world to blow theirs.

Very nice, Trish.

And your previous one featuring that irresistible cutie, Paula Melo.

Keep 'em coming. In a manner of speaking, *cough*.....

Prospero
01-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Trish - your postings here have always been exemplary. You are a bad woman.
But your other recent posting about penetration suggests you really enjoy this sort of thing for real - which is a wonderful thought. One day maybe we'll be granted a glimpse of more than an enticing nipple.

trish
01-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Hey there Ineeda, hi Louis, hi Prospero. Here's one to start off the week.

squirtsilly
01-10-2012, 01:02 AM
oh my that ladyboy looks like she is aching to squirt...just aching...

wish i was there to help it spray out

oh yes i do

thanks Miss Trish

You are kind to your wankers!

will obey

:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

trish
01-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi squirtsie. Good to see you're still cumming. Some guys are best kept in chastity. But you...I'm training you to be a perpetual cum pumper. I need someone who can fill my tub with hot sticky goo when I want a cum bath. You up for the job wanker?

trish
01-13-2012, 06:34 PM
What do you do? ->

Ineeda SM
01-14-2012, 04:32 AM
Awwwww She had me at, "I was hoping".

BigDF
01-14-2012, 07:35 PM
What do you do? ->Why, you go down on her, of course. I could sit on it for her, but everyone would enjoy it more if I just sucked her off. :dancing: How are you, Trish? I'm out of my holiday's funk and back for awhile. You've put up quite a few awesome captures that helped me make it through the dark days, sweet lady.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

trish
01-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi Ineeda.
Hello BigDF. Good to see you again. Always happy to bring a little spurt of joy to someone's life. Or maybe a few big spurts.

BigDF
01-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi, Trish, is she really old enough to hold that ciggy? They really would call me a dirty old man if got caught with her.:salad

trish
01-16-2012, 06:34 AM
But you ARE a dirty old man aren't you? Well at least a dirty one in the nasty sense of the word "dirty" and the libidinous sense of the word "nasty."

Ineeda SM
01-16-2012, 06:44 AM
I am not beneath begging, as long as she ends up beneath me and above me.
Dao is very sexy indeed.

BigDF
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
But you ARE a dirty old man aren't you? Well at least a dirty one in the nasty sense of the word "dirty" and the libidinous sense of the word "nasty."Yes, I must admit to that. As for today's young lady, I'd rather have her ass:salad than the bone.:dancing:

robertlouis
01-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Hmm. That girl is one of those who is so pretty that the cock almost seems out of place. Does anyone else agree with me?

squirtsilly
01-16-2012, 11:35 PM
yes Miss Trish i like to wank and squirt! thank you for keeping me your wanker

i will fill your tub with my goo & if it is not enough goo you take me over your lap and lock my weenie between your thighs and spank

spank the bad squirtsie till he cries and put him in the corner to make more goo

and now can i squirt for pretty Miss Dao too? i promise i will make a lot

the ladies in the picture were laughing at me for wanking but i know i deserve it

they know i want to suck Miss Dao too

ohhh :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

i am bad & squirtie today

trish
01-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Wow!
Dao
got a lot a response I see.
Hi there BigDF. Yeah, the caption should've played on her ass instead of her bone. I think perhaps Robert agrees. Oh well, live and learn. At least I got a half a pint of sperm from squirtsie regardless of the caption. Hi squirtie, keep it cummin', don't disappoint me now.

BigDF
01-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Wow!
Dao
got a lot a response I see.
Hi there BigDF. Yeah, the caption should've played on her ass instead of her bone. I think perhaps Robert agrees. Oh well, live and learn. At least I got a half a pint of sperm from squirtsie regardless of the caption. Hi squirtie, keep it cummin', don't disappoint me now.I think squirtsilly must be fairly young to pump out such volume. More like half a teaspoon for me but wot the hell I am happy. And yet another fetching young lady today! IDK how you do it, Trish, I just hope you keep at it.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

trish
01-18-2012, 07:08 AM
Perhaps some vortex-suction action will help.

Ineeda SM
01-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Wow Trish the girl in #2593 is smokin' gorgeous from head to toe. Thanks baby. That one is a keeper.

trish
01-19-2012, 08:40 AM
This was an easy one as Nokkie provided her own caption (see http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1077884&postcount=214 )

fraggle543
01-19-2012, 11:39 AM
top quality pics.

squirtsilly
01-19-2012, 07:40 PM
oh Miss Trish you give us such sexy pictures! i thank you from the bottom of my creamy underpants

i like Noriko in shot 2593--pretty butt and big pee-pee. i bet she'd know i want to kiss both!

and Nokkie is so cute too. i wish i could see her cute smile look down at me while i sucked her stiffie and made it squirt!!

oh :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

trish
01-20-2012, 07:29 AM
Hi there Fraggle, thanks for the feedback. You too squirtsie. Keep milkin' it, wanker.

squirtsilly
01-21-2012, 03:33 AM
oh i can't stop thinking about her cock Miss Trish

you're right i can't

i will wank & squirt in front of her like the sissy i have become & that she wants me to be because I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER COCK

oh i love it :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

and you're right, mine is small, it is

but a sissy's can be small, right? because even a small one can SQUIRT

and now i'm all gooey & messy

trish
01-21-2012, 07:58 AM
This one's for all you guys out there who got something to shove up a sweet, tight, beautiful ass.

yurishadow
01-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Yummy. :D

trish
01-23-2012, 02:06 AM
Thanks yurishadow.
Hi squirtsie....eeuuww, you'll all sticky aren't you? :)

Vic D'Mone
01-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Trish, you should write a book.

trish
01-24-2012, 07:23 AM
Thank you Vic, for the vote confidence.

This one's for the wannabes ->

squirtsilly
01-25-2012, 01:35 AM
No going back, no ma'am Miss Trish...not with something so big like THAT!...what a picture (i want to kiss her pretty balls and then go up up up to the tip then DOWN!)

oh my Miss Trish, oh my...

yes i am sticky

yes yes :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

thank you from one sticky sissy!

gooey...

trish
01-25-2012, 07:16 AM
Hello squirtsie :) I hope you little girlie dick isn't rubbed raw__because if I'm ever going to fill my tub with cum I'll need gallons of it. Get wanking.

Here's one for the poetry lovers->

yurishadow
01-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Pretty. :D

trish
01-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Hi yurishadow. I agree.

Did you ever have to choose and leave the other behind,
Did you ever have to finally decide? ->

yurishadow
01-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Hot. *grin*

robertlouis
01-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Hello squirtsie :) I hope you little girlie dick isn't rubbed raw__because if I'm ever going to fill my tub with cum I'll need gallons of it. Get wanking.

Here's one for the poetry lovers->

Ah, the beautiful Aline Santos. Is she still in Paris?

squirtsilly
01-27-2012, 09:06 PM
i am wanking, Miss Trish, I am wanking. :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

your caps give much inspiration!

and now that you called it my "girlie dick" i am creaming all the more...oh

i want to suck the Poetry Girl right thru her pink panties & the $he Wants You girl whenever she wants to blow a big beautiful load down a sissy throat

thank you for making this silly squirtsie hard, Miss Trish! :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

:)

Ineeda SM
01-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Nice choice Trish. Aline is beautiful, and perfection from head to toe. She is delicious enough to eat up. Yum!

robertlouis
01-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Nice choice Trish. Aline is beautiful, and perfection from head to toe. She is delicious enough to eat up. Yum!

Do I need to inquire which part you'd start with, sirrah? :whistle:

trish
01-30-2012, 01:52 AM
Hello gentlemen. Hello boys and sissies. I see everyone adores Aline. Here's a different sort of scrumptious treat. Feel free to adjust the admonition to your needs.

Ineeda SM
01-30-2012, 05:14 AM
Do I need to inquire which part you'd start with, sirrah? :whistle:

The apex of the wishbone seems to be a good place to start.

trish
01-31-2012, 07:07 AM
Hi all.

Ineeda SM
02-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Ah Trish, you like my posted pics. That one is one of my favorites. Always brings back good memories every time I see it. Nothing better than taking on a 2-fer.

And yes that is really me in the new avatar.

trish
02-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Hello there handsome. Quite a distinguished picture.

Ineeda SM
02-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Hello there handsome. Quite a distinguished picture.

Thank you baby. That pic is about a year old. My hair is a short crew-cut now and I gained a few pounds. But I still look like that.

LuckyPierre
02-04-2012, 03:00 AM
They really should include names and phone numbers if they're going to look so enticing. *sigh*

trish
02-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi Ineeda. Hello LuckyPierre. Thanks for the comments.
Here's your fix for the weekend.

trish
02-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Okay, let's try a new one.

trish
02-11-2012, 03:20 AM
For the weekend ->

yurishadow
02-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Very hot pics. :D

trish
02-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

gay4girlcock
02-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Here's some more shemale motivational posters.

gay4girlcock
02-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Another...

gay4girlcock
02-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Another...

gay4girlcock
02-15-2012, 02:42 PM
One more.

See the link in my sig for more.

richardrichard
02-16-2012, 09:46 PM
I LOVE these motivational posters. So erotic. Thanks for sharing them.

heyboyheygirl69@gmail.com
02-26-2012, 05:19 PM
I LOVE this forum!!!!! full of people who know that life is too short to waste, I'm so happy to have found it!

squirtsilly
03-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Love that "Sucking Cock" poster, gay4girlcock. Mia Isabella is so sexy. The combination of that beautiful rigid monster next to her slender, feminine hand...and that gorgeous face above...is too much!! Too fuckin' much...

trish
03-02-2012, 12:47 AM
great motivational posters, gay4girlcock. thanks.

yurishadow
03-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Hmm, nice!

We missed you, Trish. Thanks for posting. :D

squirtsilly
03-03-2012, 02:12 AM
those thighs look so warm...those panties look so stuffed...

a few soft kisses and then with a tug on the waistband the beautiful cock springs out...

all wet and dribbly...

oh my...

thanks for the inspiration, Miss Trish...on target as always! :p

trish
03-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks yurishadow. Hi there squirtsie, I hope you're yanking to all these captions everyday. Remember, each time you cum, you sink deeper into our control. You will do anything any HungAngel requires of you.

robertlouis
03-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Trish, you're worse than naughty. That one had me thinking ungentlemanly thoughts.

trish
03-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Trish, you're worse than naughty. That one had me thinking ungentlemanly thoughts.You should say three Hail Marys. Do not pass GO; and do not collect $200.

robertlouis
03-09-2012, 05:19 AM
You should say three Hail Marys. Do not pass GO; and do not collect $200.

...which simply proves the godless link between capitalism and organised religion.

And please don't ask a presbyterian, albeit greatly lapsed, to utter a hail mary. Where's your sense of propriety, woman?

squirtsilly
03-10-2012, 03:01 AM
oh gosh, Miss Trish...do you mean...that girl...on the toilet...with the dick in her mouth...is going to be ME?

And if the packin' lady met me, she wouldn't be disappointed...she would have a place to park that package...

oh gosh...oh

thank you, Miss Trish...

JUST KEEP REPEATING: IT'S ONLY A HOBBY...A HOBBY...A HOBBY...A-a-a-a

:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

yurishadow
03-20-2012, 07:22 AM
It's quiet. TOO quiet.

*sigh*

trish
03-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Sorry for the hiatus guys. Hope you weren't holding your orgasms for that long...except you squirtsie...you are only allowed to climax to captions that are less than one week old and they have to be MY captions. Now let's see how many shot classes you can fill.

yurishadow
03-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Welcome back! :D

robertlouis
03-27-2012, 04:17 PM
You spoil us, Ms Trish. Thank you.

trish
03-28-2012, 06:15 AM
Yes I do, but I'm appreciate that you appreciate it.

trish
03-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Thursday's delight

squirtsilly
03-29-2012, 11:16 PM
ohmigoodness Miss Trish it is good to see more captions from you!

these are so good. thank you.

i love the one of the sissy in her pretty dress

i prob'ly love that picture too much

her stockings her purse her flounces

i love the cock pictures. the girls so pretty & stiff

i will try to only squirt to your captions but it is hard when so many pictures tempt me

tempt me and my mouth

i am bad naughty disobedient

i guess i'm ready for a sissy dress myself

ohhh

ohhhhhhhhhh :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

martin48
03-30-2012, 06:35 PM
This seems a fun thread --- let's have a go

trish
04-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Yeah martin!!! That's a great one. Thanks. Here's one especially for today.

trish
04-03-2012, 06:21 AM
April Fool's is over. Time for the real training.

robertlouis
04-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Ugh. Smoking!

martin48
04-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Ugh. Smoking!

Ah, Do you smoke after sex?

Don't know - never looked

The old ones are the best

martin48
04-04-2012, 11:35 PM
................ :party:

trish
04-09-2012, 01:58 AM
Love the caption, martin. It reminds me, I need to buy more napkins.

tovosan
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM
What a great thread. Thank you.

robertlouis
04-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Your latest, Trish:

Survival of the fittest, perhaps?

Although that cock certainly looks like a piece of intelligent design.....

martin48
04-12-2012, 10:13 PM
One more ---- this is fun

martin48
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
And another ...

martin48
04-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Getting bored - but how???

trish
04-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Fantastic captions, martin. Love your sense of humor.

martin48
04-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Trish, up to my usual standard?

martin48
04-21-2012, 09:49 PM

martin48
04-22-2012, 11:50 AM

martin48
04-22-2012, 05:39 PM

trish
04-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Love the fraction caption, martin. Here's a little sci-fi story ->

trish
04-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Now for something with a little less narrative:

trish
04-25-2012, 04:28 AM
lovely, even if forced:

martin48
04-25-2012, 10:34 AM

martin48
04-25-2012, 04:51 PM

martin48
04-27-2012, 06:15 PM

trish
04-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Martin, you definitely have a talent. I love your captions. "But she did," had be rolling all day. Here's my weekend contribution...

martin48
04-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Martin, you definitely have a talent. I love your captions. "But she did," had be rolling all day. Here's my weekend contribution...

Thanks kindly - take that as a real compliment. Your caption - happened to a friend of mine as she went back to a school reunion as Maria. Excited lots of her old school friends.

martin48
04-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh, baby baby baby
I wanna check your emissions,
Buh buh baby baby baby
I wanna grind your transmission.
Buh buh baby baby baby,
my fuzzy dice are feeling ripe
‘Cause I wanna shove my manly crankshaft up your rusty tailpipe

martin48
04-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Not my effort,this one

martin48
05-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Just a couple

Prospero
05-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Martin - good range of jokes.
And a nice re-working of the famous George Bernard Shaw lines.

Shaw to woman... "would you sleep with me for a million pounds?"
Woman - "yes"
Shaw - "Would you sleep with me for £1"
Woman - "What do you take me for? A whore?"
Shaw - "We've already established what you are, madam. We are now merely haggling over the price."

martin48
05-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Though often attributed to Churchill as well.

I like his -

Lady Astor: "If I were married to you, I'd put poison in your coffee."

Reply: "If I were married to you, I'd drink it."

Martin - good range of jokes.
And a nice re-working of the famous George Bernard Shaw lines.

Shaw to woman... "would you sleep with me for a million pounds?"
Woman - "yes"
Shaw - "Would you sleep with me for £1"
Woman - "What do you take me for? A whore?"
Shaw - "We've already established what you are, madam. We are now merely haggling over the price."

Prospero
05-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Another good one attributed to Churchil.

At a party he was talking to either nancy Astor or Bessie Braddock (versions differ) and she realised he was inebriated.
"Winston you're drunk, ' she said

He replied:"And you madam are ugly - but in the morning I will be sober."

I think it MUST have been braddock (the one in the hat)

jimbo1974
05-01-2012, 05:44 PM
She was a smart cookie, and WAY ahead of her time

jimbo1974
05-01-2012, 05:45 PM
she was crap at spelling too lol

martin48
05-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Lady Astor - great wit

I married beneath me, all women do.

You can't be too thin, or too rich

M

Another good one attributed to Churchil.

At a party he was talking to either nancy Astor or Bessie Braddock (versions differ) and she realised he was inebriated.
"Winston you're drunk, ' she said

He replied:"And you madam are ugly - but in the morning I will be sober."

I think it MUST have been braddock (the one in the hat)

Prospero
05-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I apologise for corrupting this thread with all this literary stuff. Please resume your excellent pictorial contributions Trish and Martin

martin48
05-01-2012, 06:42 PM
No problem

I apologise for corrupting this thread with all this literary stuff. Please resume your excellent pictorial contributions Trish and Martin

rocklob
05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Hooray for low culture a la martin48!

martin48
05-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Not the best but will have to do

martin48
05-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Better??

martin48
05-03-2012, 08:31 PM
How true

martin48
05-07-2012, 11:22 AM
According to a recent survey ....

martin48
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Men buy, women shop

martin48
05-12-2012, 06:38 PM

martin48
05-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Some one say they are fun, crap, irrelevant, childish, etc (Delete as appropriate)

martin48
05-17-2012, 05:33 PM

martin48
05-19-2012, 11:58 PM
Age old question

martin48
05-31-2012, 01:31 PM
......:dancing:

trish
05-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Great captions martin. Especially like the one above. Sorry I've haven't been keeping up my end lately.

trish
05-31-2012, 07:54 PM
One more for today, hope Dino doesn't mind ->

trish
06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Hello all. School's nearly out for the Summer, but here's a "little" something to get you though the hot spells.

martin48
06-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Trish, hope it's not a crab apple.

martin48
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
A few quotes

trish
06-02-2012, 04:40 PM
All quotes to live by. Thank you martin.

martin48
06-02-2012, 05:51 PM
OK, Trish, following the theme.

martin48
06-03-2012, 02:49 PM

trish
06-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah....

martin48
06-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Swoon, swoon ... XXX

Martin

trish
06-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi, martin. I see we broke 900 000 views since I last checked. Only 100 000 to go to break 1 000 000. Here's another slippery one.

martin48
06-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Keeping up my end - whoops, slipped

trish
06-06-2012, 04:11 AM
how about a little cuckolding

martin48
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM
And why not?

trish
06-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Oh, so now we're on to big dicks, eh?

trish
06-06-2012, 06:03 PM
here's a toon version especially for martin.

squirtsilly
06-07-2012, 12:56 AM
"Resistance is futile"--#2697--what a great freaky pic, Miss Trish!

Haven't been around lately but glad to see you're still coming up with some great ones!

martin48
06-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Just remember, Trish

trish
06-07-2012, 11:03 PM
One for squirtsilly, topic determined by martin

trish
06-07-2012, 11:05 PM
And another one
for the sheer beauty
of her rear booty.

martin48
06-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Now we are talking ....

squirtsilly
06-08-2012, 06:01 AM
oh gosh Miss Trish oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh

i will do whatever you and the big-boobed lady say

thank you, Miss Trish

i'm so gooey

martin48
06-08-2012, 08:07 AM
One for the morning

trish
06-08-2012, 11:31 PM
two lovely captions martin, one biographical and the other from the first lady's new pamphlet on wholesome, nutritional diets.

hi squirtsie. mmmm you do know how much i love sissy goo, don't you?

here's two personalized captions for you two sweeties.

martin48
06-09-2012, 12:53 AM
biographical or just before sissy goo time

yurishadow
06-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Nice ones. :D

trish
06-09-2012, 06:38 PM
OMG martin! That got me excited!

Here's a Saturday morning cartoon->

martin48
06-09-2012, 07:45 PM
It's no good, Trish. You can't win at THIS game :dancing:

martin48
06-09-2012, 10:49 PM
..... more gooooooo.....oooh

martin48
06-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Men buy, women shop

trish
06-10-2012, 11:14 PM
A girl after my own heart, you can't go wrong if their tight and sexy. Of course, if you want to make an impact on your nerdy, out of step professor, sometimes a more direct approach will get better results...

trish
06-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Monday Monday, can't trust that day,

martin48
06-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Monday's are not that bad

yurishadow
06-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Oooh....

trish
06-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Lovely cock,...I mean girl. Thank you martin. Hi there yurishadow...oooh indeed.

martin48
06-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Now, you are testing me

martin48
06-12-2012, 06:21 PM

martin48
06-12-2012, 10:36 PM

bbtrannylover
06-13-2012, 07:54 AM
kool

arfman
06-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Wow,I just spent the last hour looking through this thread. I'm going to be walking around with a hard on for the rest of the day. Excellent work Trish and Martin, keep it up!

trish
06-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Thank you arfman. Hi bbtrannylover :)

Wow martin, I've been walking around for an hour with the image of an ass and legs floating in front of my eyes :) :)

trish
06-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Maybe this will get a better response

martin48
06-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Maybe this will get a better response

A variety from the Geeky Professor :geek:

trish
06-16-2012, 06:30 AM
I'm learning a lot :)

martin48
06-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Here's my take on education

robertlouis
06-19-2012, 01:54 AM
Here's my take on education

That caption made oi larff an larff.

martin48
06-19-2012, 08:06 AM
The Beaufort Wind Scale for Beginners

martin48
06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Well, r u?

trish
06-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Yes, I'm really really wicked. Thank you martin.
Another educational post ->

martin48
06-19-2012, 10:26 PM
This evil? :praying:

martin48
06-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Lighter vein - Mae West

squirtsilly
06-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Sorry i didn't get back here sooner! Oh thank you Miss Trish for #2720, showing how i got lost squirting so much and wanting to squirt even more until...until...

...all i was, was a puddle...

if only i looked like the lady with the squirt machine!!

martin48
06-20-2012, 11:48 AM
More necessary education

trish
06-20-2012, 08:27 PM
If she's whacking your balls with a paddle, she owns you. Speaking of being owned->