PDA

View Full Version : Where to start?

lobocock
06-12-2007, 07:26 AM
Ok I am not a TS/TV or Shemale. Although some shemales are very hot! I am a hetero male that likes anal finger stimulation but wants to go to the next level of toys? I have a very tight ass in that I have never had a cock up my ass! I really can't say that I want to, but never say never. I am looking for suggestions on butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, what ever to try a little deeper stimulation.
Any suggestions?

Legend
06-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Vala is that you?

lobocock
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Vala is that you?
Who's vala?

Oli
06-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Vala is that you?

LMAO

ILuvGurls
06-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Vala is that you?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/laughing_168.jpg

LG
06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Ok I am not a TS/TV or Shemale. Although some shemales are very hot! I am a hetero male that likes anal finger stimulation but wants to go to the next level of toys?...Any suggestions?

The next level of toys? Well, yes. Vala swears by them:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/lego_guys_815.jpg

ezed
06-13-2007, 06:03 AM
Ok I am not a TS/TV or Shemale. Although some shemales are very hot! I am a hetero male that likes anal finger stimulation but wants to go to the next level of toys? I have a very tight ass in that I have never had a cock up my ass! I really can't say that I want to, but never say never. I am looking for suggestions on butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, what ever to try a little deeper stimulation.
Any suggestions?

I'd suggest shoving the game of Clue up your ass. Feel General Mustard in the Lavatory with a candlestick!

lobocock
06-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Any suggestions?

I'd suggest shoving the game of Clue up your ass. Feel General Mustard in the Lavatory with a candlestick! :shock: :shock: That worked great thanks. So now I know a candle will fit up my ass with mustard smeared on it! Appreciate the help EZED

ezed
06-15-2007, 06:32 AM
Any suggestions?

I'd suggest shoving the game of Clue up your ass. Feel General Mustard in the Lavatory with a candlestick! :shock: :shock: That worked great thanks. So now I know a candle will fit up my ass with mustard smeared on it! Appreciate the help EZED

If that doesn't work try Ms. Scarlett with a wrench in the Conservatory.

BlackAdder
06-15-2007, 06:49 AM
yeah..umm..really bad question to start off with dude..suggest delete your username and log in under something else.

Felicia Katt
06-15-2007, 06:50 AM
should probably start with something smaller and easier to insert than your own head. :)

meow

FK

TrueBeauty TS
06-15-2007, 07:00 AM
should probably start with something smaller and easier to insert than your own head. :)

meow

FK

MEEEEEEOW is right! LOL

Realgirls4me
06-15-2007, 07:03 AM

meow

FK

ROTFLMAO !!!

You and TS are bad.

Go to your rooms! ;)