PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice.

SCbtmGuy
06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
I need a little help. Ive been talking to a really nice t-girl for about the last few months, and Im tryin to get the nerve up to finally go meet her. I just cant never get the courage up to do it. What are some of yalls opinons? should I just give in and go for it? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Jericho
06-11-2007, 03:12 PM
What have you got to lose?
Go for it! :D

SCbtmGuy
06-11-2007, 03:27 PM
I think im just gonna do it. I just hope I dont feel regret afterwards.

Jericho
06-11-2007, 04:52 PM

To quote some corny film i can't remeber the title of, "the biggest regret in life you'll have is for the desicion you didn't make, all the rest fade in time"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-11-2007, 05:13 PM
try to look at it normally

i.e. "I'm going to meet someone" NOT "I'm going to meet a transsexual"

ezed
06-12-2007, 05:40 AM
I need a little help. Ive been talking to a really nice t-girl for about the last few months, and Im tryin to get the nerve up to finally go meet her. I just cant never get the courage up to do it. What are some of yalls opinons? should I just give in and go for it? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN! (slap) Go meet her.

GroobySteven
06-12-2007, 07:32 AM
No offense - but does she know your a "btmGuy" ?

seanchai

whatsupwithat
06-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Go. Dammit.

And what JWBL said.

Your problem is that you want something to happen. That's where fear comes from. Fear of death comes from the desire to live. Fear of public speaking comes from not wanting to embarrass oneself. You have to figure out what it is you want and then ask yourself what happens if you don't get it. Then your fear will subside.

Do you want her to accept you? What happens if she rejects you?
Do you want her to have sex with you? What happens if she's a born again virgin?
Do you want her to live up to her online persona? What if she robs you?

yodajazz
06-12-2007, 08:01 AM

To quote some corny film I can't remeber the title of, "the biggest regret in life you'll have is for the desicion you didn't make, all the rest fade in time"

I am saying the same thing as Jericho, only I didn't learn it from from a film, but real life experience. I have heard variations on this saying many times, as well. My biggest regrets are things that I did not do, not things that I did.

Another word of advice is to address the issue that Seanchi brings up with your friend before meeting. He's like a cabinet member TS community.

No offense - but does she know your a "btmGuy" ?

seanchai

Realgirls4me
06-12-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm certainly no expert in situations like this, but if you're talking about simply applying a face to a anonym after a lengthy online relationship, and you two are just out for coffee or a movie, etc., I'd suggest what whatsupwithat said so bluntly upstream -- JUST GO !!! It's not only time you confront and deal with those pangs and fears going through your head, but also cut the umbilical cord tied to them. If on the other hand, it's about a sexual tryst of some sort, I'd show my cards as Seanchai alluded to. Don't go on assumptions here.

... I also liked what Johnny said. :)