PDA

View Full Version : How do u pass a drug test?

Youngmc
06-10-2007, 05:23 PM
does the drink from GNC actually work? what else can u do

tsafficianado
06-10-2007, 05:36 PM
if it's multiple choice choose either 'B' or 'None of the Above'

LG
06-10-2007, 05:42 PM

I'd say not taking drugs in the first place might help a little too. :lol:

whatsupwithat
06-10-2007, 05:45 PM
On the left. Sometimes on the right.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-10-2007, 06:11 PM

I'd say not taking drugs in the first place might help a little too. :lol:

Thank you, LG!!!!!!! :claps :rock2 :shrug

BeardedOne
06-10-2007, 06:20 PM
How do u pass a drug test?

Study vewy, vewy hard.

TheOne1
06-10-2007, 06:46 PM
don't opt. for drug court next time.....its a trap

flabbybody
06-10-2007, 07:05 PM
drink 50 fluid ounces of water each day for the week leading up to the test.

common sense: if it's feasible, schedule the test for as far in the future as you can to give your system the most time to clean itself out. Most job interviews now include a mandatory drug test, so if you're looking for a job, you should stop partying as soon as you begin your search.

themaster
06-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Not take drugs in the first place.

TheOne1
06-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Most job interviews now include a mandatory drug test, so if you're looking for a job, you should stop partying as soon as you begin your search.

don't forget, most government jobs (once in) cannot fire you based on drug tests, u just gatta admit u have a problem and they send u to rehab.

your tax dollars hard at work :lol:

ARMANIXXX
06-10-2007, 07:16 PM
They have those "flush your system" kits at health food stores. Id go check there.

peggygee
06-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Depends.

It depends on the drug that you have used and the type of test that they
will administer.

A drug like marijuana is not water soluble and binds to your fat cells.
As such it tends to stay in your system and be detectable far longer
than say a drug like cocaine.

Cocaine is a water soluble drug. It can be detected for approximately 48-
72 hours after single use. Frequent or heavy use can be detected for longer.

Other drugs have varying timelines of detectability.

There are also different types of tests;

Urine Testing: Urinanalysis is of course the most common, due to it's
ease of use, and cost.

Hair Testing: Taking a strand of hair, about an inch or so can detect drug
use within the last 90 days or so. However I do recall in some of my
readings where they ran a hair sample on Napoleon and found that he
had traces of arsenic in his system, indicative of poisoning. Parents have
been using these to see if Johnny or Sally are on the 'chronic'.

Saliva Testing: Is also a low cost option, and can detect drug use within
a 2 - 3 day window.

Blood testing:A blood panel might be run on you as part of a pre-
employment procedure to detect STDs, HIV, as part of a health screening
for health benefits, at that time the blood may be examined for drug use.

So again to summarize, it all depends on the drug used and the test
administered. With marijuana / THC remaining in your system the longest,
followed by the opiates (heroin, morphine, etc), then cocaine. The
hallucinogens also leave the system quickly depending on type.

Those herbal teas, at the health or Asian stores, or drinking copious
amounts of water aren't a guarantee of use not being detected.

LOCpunks
06-10-2007, 07:58 PM
I've heard mixed things about the flushing kits. If this is for court drug testing, which I am guessing it's not, DO NOT flush your system with water. Your test will come up undetectable and you will immediately have to retest; if it comes up undetectable again you will probably be brought in on probation/parole violation.

Mr_Choc69
06-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Those GNC Methods (and the rest) are all not really going to work. You
will notice that they all tell you to drink plenty of water "to flush the system".
Its really all a gimmick - best bet is just not to use.

Chica
06-10-2007, 11:42 PM
my friends dad buys this stuff, he has about 10 joints a day and takes it a few hours before his test... in 20 years never been caught lol.. no idea what it is tho

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-11-2007, 12:43 AM
ok I got this....................

for the record I've never done a drug but I've helped obese folks lose weight, so if I can produce THAT miracle you should be a breeze..........

1st thing you wanna do is catch a flight to either Los Angeles or New York and see this broad
http://erosny.com/file-images/la-ednita1-12-4783.jpg
http://erosny.com/file-images/la-ednita1-14-4783.jpg

she claims and I quote: I stand 6' tall, 130 lbs., with a 38DDD-28-38 figure, and a 10 1/2" fully functional surprise. yeah right...............anyway

I figure about 6 hours with her blowing your back out with 10 minute intervals of some green tea http://gargles.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/green-tea.jpg each ˝ hour should have you pissing & sweating all over yourself..................

If that doesn't eradicate every ounce of illegal drug out of your system I don't know what will............

JWBL™

p.s. don't do drugs
and next time do a mamma.com search instead of asking here, lol
I'll save you the trouble
http://www.zimbio.com/Pass+a+Drug+Test

LTR_Seeker
06-11-2007, 02:20 AM
Get off Drugs always pass everytime.

Cyclops
06-11-2007, 03:34 AM
Best way to pass a drug test : Don't take drugs!!!

62des
06-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Uggghh, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "don't take drugs"? I mean its just a thought it MAY work. That's always what I've done and so far so good. I've just been really lucky. :D

Willie Escalade
06-11-2007, 08:12 AM
The triple D: Don't do drugs!

LOCpunks
06-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Geez, I don't think the guy needs a friggin public service anouncement. Ain't nothing wrong with a little recreational drug use.

Paladin
02-24-2008, 06:41 AM
Try not doing drugs - that tends to be 100% effective

tsntx
02-24-2008, 06:56 AM
you dont do drugs.... duh?

thx1138
02-24-2008, 09:14 AM
GNC supplements make your penis grow larger too. Really!

yodajazz
02-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Those of you in this thread that have said, “don’t do drugs” will be tracked down and visited by a representative from the pharmaceutical industry. However, don’t be alarmed. They will treat you to dinner at an expensive restaurant so that they can explain the benefits of drug use. And they can well afford it.

I know that you will say that the drugs to the representatives are push, are prescribed by doctors. But I’ll give you a personal example. Someone that I know intimately is currently on maybe ten different medications. What are the mathematic possibilities of interactions between ten different medications? You cannot tell me that the doctors can know all the possibilities of those combinations. However this person taking those meds is considered a viable person for employment? Whereas me, I have tried to be clean. Plus, I take no medications. However tonight as I was leaving my gig I passed through a whiff of marijuana from some people smoking outside. I can feel the effects from that small contact. So this means for a period of time I am considered to be a second class citizen, unworthy to hold most jobs in “the land of the free”.

I know this is the way our society works, but it doesn’t seem right to me. I feel like we have all been brainwashed to believe that our body fluids are something to be given up on demand by anyone with a bit of ‘authority’, or anyone that promises to pay you to for using your time and body.

Chuck
02-24-2008, 11:13 AM
SAD...SAD...SAD...

Only 2 thoughtful responses on a two page thread.

DUMBASSES..the most important question, as was asked by one person, is what kind of drugs is this person refering to? All drugs have a differnet time period through which they become undetectable in your system. Only one person cared to ask this question. As if you all assumed it was marijuna (or however you spell that shit). And all of you who got self righteous are a bunch of liars anyway.

BellaCerra
02-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Not doing drugs will help :lol:

justatransgirl
02-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Most job interviews now include a mandatory drug test, so if you're looking for a job, you should stop partying as soon as you begin your search.

don't forget, most government jobs (once in) cannot fire you based on drug tests, u just gatta admit u have a problem and they send u to rehab.

your tax dollars hard at work :lol:

Yeah - that was my thought - I work my ass off literally to pay my megar tax contribution and some loser sucks it up in rehab. I guess that's better than Bush giving it to some despot in Africa though.

PS - Gdamn Peggy - do you know everything about everything? You are just a never ending fountain of information! :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

peggygee
02-24-2008, 08:42 PM
PS - Gdamn Peggy - do you know everything about everything? You are just a never ending fountain of information! :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

I figured in my time on the planet, I would learn stuff.

:lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-24-2008, 08:52 PM
you dont do drugs.... duh?

will802
02-24-2008, 09:38 PM

you could get elaborate and take someone who doesn't do drugs urine and heat it up on your car engine before going in, then when its at the proper temperature transfer it to a small container, and when they give you the sample cup pour it in. :wink:

or just quit now and keep your fingers crossed.

hwbs
02-24-2008, 10:00 PM
the wizzenator wouldn't work in my case..my last drug test they took my armpit hair , lmao

El Nino
02-24-2008, 10:42 PM
How about, don't do drugs? Fucktard

yodajazz
02-24-2008, 10:57 PM
How about, don't do drugs? Fucktard

So what about breathing marijuana at a public place? It has happened to me numerous times. Not long ago I got a whiff while at a bus stop. I even got a something by riding to church in someone else's car. I'm pretty sure that her son smokes when he uses her car. So should I avoid all public places in order remain eligible for employment?

P.S. Hollywoodbuckstrap: I view you with even greater esteem now, knowing that people desire your underarm hairs.