PDA

View Full Version : Does a TG thingy feel the same as a guy thingy?

Silklove
06-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Does a TG thingy have the same touch and feel as a guy thingy?
Or does it have a warmth feel like a GG?
Since a TG stokeing your legs would feel diffent than a guy doing it right?

marquis999
06-11-2007, 12:26 AM

How would I konw? I'm not gay.

DopeBoy Magic
06-11-2007, 12:36 AM
lol@this thread......like a tg penis can evolve into something else other than a penis

LG
06-11-2007, 12:44 AM
lol@this thread......like a tg penis can evolve into something else other than a penis :lol:

But what if it's a "thingy"? I mean I'm assuming he means a penis. I haven't used the word "thingy" in that context since I was ten.

A "thingy" is a "thingy", no matter who it belongs to. As for touching a "thingy" attached to a man (as opposed to a TS), my only experience of this is of touching my own "thingy". How does it feel? Depends. But my "thingy" might enjoy itself sometimes.

Azanti
06-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Thingy, lol.

A cock is cock (Though of course size preference is always a subjective personal thing)

Unless you mean a thingy in the context of John Carpenters 'The Thing' which would be subtancially more painful and possibly life altering.

tonkatoy
06-11-2007, 01:29 AM

What do paint chips taste like?

rick_932
06-11-2007, 01:37 AM
this is the same guy who came up with the "would you want a extra thingy" thread

MonsieurValentine
06-11-2007, 01:39 AM
"thingy"? what are you twelve or at christian bible camp?

Mordwyn
06-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Thats It..... I'm handing JWBL a brick

moose146
06-11-2007, 05:38 AM
thingy hehehehehehehhehehe

RangeHova
06-11-2007, 05:45 AM
I guess I am of a different frame of mind but I think a TS penis feels different, that is if she is on hormones. I haven't touch any other guy's penis other than my own, but I have touched the penis of girls who were off hormones and the smoothness, the weight, the skin, etc. can feel quite different.

One of the things that I like most about a TS penis is that they are so feminine to the touch.

ezed
06-11-2007, 06:47 AM
When does this fucking end.

Silklove
06-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I guess I am of a different frame of mind but I think a TS penis feels different, that is if she is on hormones. I haven't touch any other guy's penis other than my own, but I have touched the penis of girls who were off hormones and the smoothness, the weight, the skin, etc. can feel quite different.

One of the things that I like most about a TS penis is that they are so feminine to the touch.

Well Done, award gos to you for best reply! Thank you so much.

This is what i was trying to get at, why is it that i am the only person to have asked this question on this board?
Have you never thought of this before everyone?

The reason i said thingy is cause, everyone uses the word dick cock and its boring, besides Beavis and butthead used it.

Jericho
06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
When does this fucking end.

Have you got a spare in that? :lol: