PDA

View Full Version : nipple sucking and hands free cum shots!!!

jayayche
06-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Ok i have a huge thing for handsfree cumshots. They are hot to look at and just get me going. Im a straight male, let me start by saying. I never been with anything other than a woman. But i dont mind searching the net for kink.

The other night my gf started to give me head. she got a little pre cum in her mouth and came up to lick my nipples. she begna licking and sucking while pinching the other. This went on for about an hour. she edged me a little then stopped.

She had me on my back and was sucking away at them. Then i let out one of ths biggest loads ever. rope after rope of cum. I have a serious tongue fetish anyway. Am i alone?

My question is does anyone else enjoy a good nipple sucking? are their vides of men or shemale blowing loads hands free? i ve seena few movies on xtube and things but thats it.

anyone else want to chime in?

jayayche
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
wow.... no one?

NYCBigGuy
06-11-2007, 01:10 AM
wow.... no one?

No you're not the only one. My nipples are the most sensitive part of my body. Once a chick starts in on them, I get hard immediately. I usually try to drop it into conversation whenever it looks like my date is getting into me to the point where sex is more than a 50% possibility.

If she goes for my nipples during a make out session, I am guessing she wants the rest.

I once came on a crowded subway train because a f--k buddy of mine was rubbing her tits and hips against me while playing with my nipples. That was hot as hell.

SO yea, you have a supporter here with the nipple and tongue fetish.

NYCBG

62des
06-11-2007, 01:13 AM
CAn you tell me which video you saw on xtube had a cumshot handsfree? I gotta see that.

jayayche
06-11-2007, 01:21 AM
CAn you tell me which video you saw on xtube had a cumshot handsfree? I gotta see that.
just type in "hands free" or "no Hands"