PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

DeathFox
06-10-2007, 02:08 PM
My parents dont like trannies. Yet I have a shemale gf. :( Anyways, I think she is passable. But I don't know what to do. I'm do confused.

SarahG
06-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Why do they have to know?

CORVETTEDUDE
06-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Who are you trying to make happy, you or them?

Abe Lincoln once said, "You can satisfy some of the peole all of the time and all of the peole some of the time but, you can never satisfy all of the people all of the time!"

"Dude"

elo
06-10-2007, 05:06 PM
You can either do what you want and makes you happy or you can do what you suppose that other people expect you to do.

Azanti
06-10-2007, 05:10 PM
If you love her, you already know the answer yourself.

yodajazz
06-10-2007, 05:33 PM
I remember years ago, wondering what my neices would think. But much time has passed and they went on with thier lives. So I am still left to find my own happiness. Don't let other people's limitations limit yur happiness.
If they see that you are truly happy, and they love you, they should eventually be happy for you. It is called unconditional love. But parents usually have to be taught that, after their child is grown enough to make thier own decisions in life.

Coroner
06-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Kill your parents and hide them somewhere in the yard

whatsupwithat
06-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Well, this is really just a question of growing up, becoming your own person.

OEMEnemyNum1
06-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Kill your parents and hide them somewhere in the yard

I disagree.........I wouldn't put them anywher near you. In my experience a lake or feeding them to Pigs works best.

muhmuh
06-10-2007, 06:02 PM
you have a ts gf but refer to her as tranny and shemale? something doesnt add up here

gaiseric
06-10-2007, 06:05 PM
I spent a lot of time wondering what my friends would say if they knew I was in love with a TS. When I finally told them, they weren't bothered at all.
Whatever you decide to do, it's really no-one's business but yours.

TJ347
06-10-2007, 09:43 PM
you have a ts gf but refer to her as tranny and shemale? something doesnt add up here

Exactly. I sense bullshit, myself. Must be some unknown joy in starting a bogus "serious" topic, and seeing it develop into a thread several pages long, huh?

PatrickFromNYC
06-10-2007, 09:55 PM
[quote="DeathFox"]My parents dont like trannies. Yet I have a shemale gf. :( Anyways, I think she is passable. But I don't know what to do. I'm do confused.[/quote

Let me get this straight..You have a transsexual girlfreind and you call her a "shemale" ??? The reason you are confused is because you are full of shit !!!

The Truth
06-10-2007, 10:12 PM
This guy is fucked up. You come to a public forum to get advice on important decisions in your life?

I agree with the previous posters. Either this guy is full of shit or he's dumb as hell.

trannybanger
06-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Start shovelling boys

DeathFox
06-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Trannies = Shemales. Or are shemales really born females but have a fake dick?! Stop being such asswipes

MonsieurValentine
06-11-2007, 03:20 AM
it's your life. man up and own it.

moose146
06-11-2007, 06:16 AM
lets feed deathfox to the pigs

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2007, 07:11 AM
My parents dont like trannies. Yet I have a shemale gf. :( Anyways, I think she is passable. But I don't know what to do. I'm do confused.

Well if you live with your parents..accept that they arent pleased with you liking transexuals. Once you're on your own you could do whatever you want. And if you're concerned that they will disown you etc. Then keep it hush hush til one day you get to that stage where you dont care anymore!

It's your life anyways..it's yours to live it however you chose. ;)

They will get over it eventually at some point..

~Kisses.

HTG

DeathFox
06-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Well if you live with your parents..accept that they arent pleased with you liking transexuals. Once you're on your own you could do whatever you want. And if you're concerned that they will disown you

Thats the problem there, my parents will surely disown me :(( Not to mention there's no way in hell I can survive in the real world coz I'm still studying

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Well if you live with your parents..accept that they arent pleased with you liking transexuals. Once you're on your own you could do whatever you want. And if you're concerned that they will disown you

Thats the problem there, my parents will surely disown me :(( Not to mention there's no way in hell I can survive in the real world coz I'm still studying

I had similar problem with my dad growing up. He always threatened me not paying for school IF I dont follow what he wants. And since I wasnt in any position to argue muchless bargain I just went along with what he wanted (If reasonable). Tho I still dated guys my age just didnt tell them about it, taped my growing breast back then, put my hair in a low pony etc. Once I graduated and had a job, I moved out of his house! LOL That way I dont get to follow his rediculous rules i.e. curfews, which people I can and cannot talk/hang out with etc. :evil:

It was liberating I tell you! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

suckseed
06-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Harajuku is right. The sooner you start paying your own way and making your own decisions, the happier you'll be.

That takes care of the most serious consequences.
If just being embarrassed is the problem...well, that's as easily solved as being shy about skinnydipping in front of your friends. You just jump in and don't worry what anyone thinks. Your gf is a human being, and if she's a good person, then be proud of her.

If you can't be seen with her, then it will end badly and you should end it soon.

peggygee
06-11-2007, 04:49 PM

My advice;

1. Stop referring to your girlfriend as a trannie, or a shemale, either in
private or public, before she is your ex-girlfriend. But then again at least
you won't be having this problem.

2. Man up.

If you're in college, you are an adult, or at least a young adult.

As such you will have to make decisions like this and a thousand others.

When I was a child, I did that which that pertaineth to a child, now that
I'm grown......

Well you know the rest.

:shrug

crayons
06-11-2007, 07:26 PM

Dump her and do what your parents want. After all, it's they're life.

ezed
06-12-2007, 05:54 AM
My parents dont like trannies. Yet I have a shemale gf. Anyways, I think she is passable. But I don't know what to do. I'm do confused

Keep studying kid. The answer will come later.

Legend
06-12-2007, 05:59 AM

Don't be so surprised their have been a number of psychos lately lying out of their teeth just for their own amusement.