PDA

View Full Version : Hit em with a brick...............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Warning: this thread is going to be rude, obscene, full of cusswords, etc........ if you have a weak stomach or conscious click the back button and go find something else to read..............You've been warned (warning guaranteed via the official Hung Angels M16 http://www.shreve.net/~dennisd/pinkar.jpg now available at Walmart)

I hate stalkers. I hate those fucking stalking bastards that follow a guy/girl around thinking they will get some attention not realizing they are about to get hit in the head with a brick.

I'll give you an example: John Doe is walking from some chick's apartment back to his car which he had to park a couple of blocks away because everything close to her place was occupied. So on his way back to the vehicle some Joey Jane fag decides to follow him. John Doe notices this and walks in a bodega to get some gum walking out chewing the gum to realize that Joey Jane stood out fucking side the bodega waiting on him to exit. At this point John Doe is contemplating grabbing a brick and smacking Joey Jane on the head but he doesn't want to catch a charge, you never know who's watching, so Mr. Doe just walks away mumbling "fuckin fags everywhere I swear..............."

This might cause some anger, might get me threatened in some private messages, but so be it, the shit is FINALLY OFF MY CHEST. When an individual starts acting like Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction and starts following dudes/dames around it's my opinion that drastic measures might not be so bad to wake them up.

JWBL™

BeardedOne
06-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Like this?

lesrg
06-10-2007, 03:46 PM
the usa must to disarm

LG
06-10-2007, 03:53 PM
JWBL, is it just me or am I sensing a little aggression in the forums lately. I mean, with your suggestion that hitting a person's head with a brick may not be such a bad idea and arnie666 proudly telling us all of his fun night out cracking skulls and flashing a Colgate smile at the girls, I'm starting to think there's something wrong here.

Maybe I should get out there and crack some skulls too. Maybe I should use my chef's knife for something other than chopping meat and dicing vegetables.

I think calling the police might be better than slamming a brick into someone's face. I've had a few run-ins with weird fuckers myself but never resorted to violence.

Then again, if a guy was harassing my girl or a sister or female friend, I would warn him and then, if he persisted, would make sure the bastard regretted his actions for a very long time.

So I guess we all have a little latent aggression somewhere. :shrug

By the way, the official HA M16 looks pretty ugly. I wouldn't buy it, unless they could put portraits of some the girls here on its buttstock.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-10-2007, 03:57 PM
JWBLSounds vaguely like a personal experience!!! Had it happen to me once, many years ago in Antwerp. Belgium. I literally beat the livin' crap out of him. I mean really bad. Couple of bubbies pulled me off before I killed him.

"Dude"

peggygee
06-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Like this?

Nope like this. :wink:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/arg-1ove-hurtz-sma11.gif

But seriously if somebody is on your six, you do need to know
how to lose them.

Po-po, mug boys, sexual deviants, stalkers, etc. Which admittedly may
not be easy, because if they are indeed following you they are doing so
for a reason, usuallly not a good one for you.

Physically confronting them may not always be the best course of action
as they may be armed, or you may catch a catch for beating them down.

OEMEnemyNum1
06-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I say as long as it's a defensive measure do what you gotta do. Probably a quick warning before you brick them would be in order.

Gotta be worried if they are "packing". But if they are following you and have a gun, you always gotta wonder if you're a target in the first place.

whatsupwithat
06-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I had a dude like this. I was living on 52nd street in Manhattan. And every night, usually about 1 or 2, without fail, my buzzer would ring. Now, i thought it was just some kids or some idiot with a compulsion to ring people's bells. Anyway...

So, I think it was the 4th or 5th time, i just jumped out of bed, only wearing my underwear mind you, flew out of my door, down a few flights of stairs, and I see him standing there outside. He sees me, turns, and books. I'm out my front door and I'm chasing him down the street, screaming my ass off...remember no shoes, just underwear. So, I gain on him and tackle him, pick him right up, and throw him against a car.

I get a good look at him. It's the guy from the hardware store where, about 4 or 5 days earlier, I had bought some shelving using my credit card. Fucker was stalking me.

Well, a torrent of obscenities comes flying out my mouth and he's standing there shaking. He starts crying. I realize he's got serious issues as in, to be pc, he's mentally very slow. I stop, take a breath, and ask him what the fuck he was thinking. He said he didn't know, he was attracted to me.

So, I pull him over to some steps, sit him down, and explain to him that I am in a relationship, I don't like men, I'm flattered that he likes me, but that it's wrong to do what he's doing. He continues crying and says he's really sorry. i tell him to go home and not to do that again. I explain that if it happens again I would be forced to go to his workplace, the hardware store, and tell his boss what happened. He doesn't want that to happen. He leaves. I never see or hear from him again.

meh. I guess you had to be there. But my point is, sometimes words are enough with people.

BeardedOne
06-10-2007, 06:19 PM
"Why are you following me? Who are you? KGB? CIA? FBI?"

"Um...G-A-Y-."

LG
06-10-2007, 06:27 PM
my point is, sometimes words are enough with people.
Once again, we agree.

"Why are you following me? Who are you? KGB? CIA? FBI?"

"Um...G-A-Y-."
:lol:

peggygee
06-10-2007, 06:34 PM
For women being followed takes on a different dimension.

Are they following you to rob you, sexually assault you. Or
is the guy attracted to you and is just tongue tied, and doesn't
know what to say, or how to approach you.

And when I used to do bad things, I would have people following
me for that. I no longer do those types of things, so it's a moot
issue.

But it's a strange world, and you really need to be cognizant of
your environment, and to be able to take the 'appropriate' action.

Knowing what is appropriate can be a case by case decision.

White_Male_Canada
06-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Theory goes that Liberals shouldn`t be allowed to own firearms. For numerous reasons. One being they are hoplophobes. Second being they distrust themselves with a firearm, thereby implying no self-control. 8)

LG
06-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Theory goes that Liberals shouldn`t be allowed to own firearms. For numerous reasons. One being they are hoplophobes. Second being they distrust themselves with a firearm, thereby implying no self-control. 8)
:what :screwy

Thank you for your insight, cowboy and for turning an interesting discussion into a boring political one. Now why not go back into your little cubbyhole and clean out your mops?

And to Peggy: Agreed, that it must be different for women, but how do you analyze each situation and take action fast enough? You might end up macing a guy who was running after you to hand you the wallet you dropped or you might approach a dangerous stalker and try and have a polite chat with him.

White_Male_Canada
06-10-2007, 07:20 PM
:what :screwy

Thank you for your insight, cowboy and for turning an interesting discussion into a boring political one. Now why not go back into your little cubbyhole and clean out your mops?

And to Peggy: Agreed, that it must be different for women, but how do you analyze each situation and take action fast enough? You might end up macing a guy who was running after you to hand you the wallet you dropped or you might approach a dangerous stalker and try and have a polite chat with him.

You`re so easy.

BTW, what happened to JoeCamel ? 8)

whatsupwithat
06-10-2007, 07:20 PM

You poor, poor man....

LG
06-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Canuck_Cowboy said
You`re so easy.
And you're a schmuck. But I'll try to keep it quiet and I suggest you do too. Not posting any more crap might help.

whatsupwithat said:

Theory goes that Liberals shouldn`t be allowed to own firearms. For numerous reasons. One being they are hoplophobes. Second being they distrust themselves with a firearm, thereby implying no self-control.

You poor, poor man....
You don't know the half of it, my friend...

Now let's get back on the subject, people!

TJT
06-10-2007, 07:32 PM
I work in a field where stalkers/obsessed fans are part of the job.(I'm on the talent side of radio) Most of them are harmless,shut-ins,folks w/ poor social skills, etc......but you get the occasional one that is seriously deranged. You let the cops and courts handle those.

However w/ outpatient geared mental health services,even most of those folks are back on the streets after 72 hours,unless they're seen as an imminent threat to you or themselves? You learn to keep an eye out for them and have something in your belt/pocket in case it gets serious.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2007, 07:33 PM
thanks to most of the repliers, WMC you need a hard drink and an american collegiate football cheerleader dude

I honestly thought many folks would reply with "oh that's just wrong, you shouldn't say that" replies yet I seem to not be alone in thinking about drastic measures............ To be fair had I hit someone with a brick they'd probably be in the ER getting stitched up but I felt it was a good topic to bring up because in NYC I see this nightly. I made the thread for both sexes because the women on here should feel free to chime in also, since I see alot of them get stalked nightly on the way home from clubs by cabbies, drunk patrons, etc.

BUT

I thought it was fair to point out that we guys get it too. I can totally respect E for being man enough to sit the retard down and warn him; I couldn't do that, I have issues being stalked by ugly people (male/female) happens alot.

Please don't consider this a thread ender, keep the comments coming, let's me know who among us I have stuff in common with, and I'm saving those animated gifs nothing like cartoon characters throwing bricks at other cartoon characters.............

OEMEnemyNum1
06-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Hmmmm.. All very good points on this. I have never experienced a "dangerous" stalker, but I feel I would probably try to put some fear back into his/her life. I feel there has to be a little balance in all life because; (A) I have a small concience; (B) I enjoy revenge; (C) I haven't had too many chances at getting revenge.

From several bully encounters when I was younger I developed a thick skin.

All I know is if you threaten me or my loved ones, or I feel threatened, you'll see a totally different person emerge. All I know is at a minimum it will be a costly form of payback, but I don't know what else I'm capable of.

My stance is pretty simple, when it's a safety and security issue do what you gotta do. If you're willing to take the responsibility, you won't hear any lecture from me.

White_Male_Canada
06-10-2007, 07:58 PM
[b]thanks to most of the repliers, WMC you need a hard drink and an american collegiate football cheerleader dude

b]

8)

specialk
06-10-2007, 08:24 PM
8) :P