PDA

View Full Version : Fellas: Unncessary Drama...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2007, 02:51 AM
dude was a bitch, I'll explain........................

#1: she was driving his whip (say what you want, there is a rule about broads driving a brotha's whip)

#2: she drove around the block several times; i.e. it took him 3 or 4 circles to decide whether or not he was gonna man up

#3: he got out his Nissan and approached your boy strapped and his best line was "Her man: Come on? Where you wanna go nigga? Let me know, cause we can get it on and poppin right now. "
You & I both know words are never spoken over serious shit. Serious shit means only action.

So dude was a lil bitch, and I guarantee you if he rolled by you again and there were 5 of you standing out there he'd keep driving his econobox down the block

LG
06-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Interesting....

I don't mean to pry, but being a European with an British-style education, I am equally intrigued and puzzled by all this...

What is a "whip"? Is that the guy's car?
What is a "fly ass dime"?
Who or what is "Nah mang"? This one has me completely confused.
Does riding "shotty" means she was in the passenger's seat (ie. riding shotgun)?

I'm not trying to piss you guys off. I just- plain and simple- have no real idea what you are talking about. Yet it seems so interesting and I'd like to have some bits explained. Maybe then I won't have to ask you these stupid questions again.

I've managed to work out words like "holla", but I'm still struggling with "Nah mang". Please explain...

trannybanger
06-10-2007, 03:24 AM
dude was a bitch, I'll explain........................

#1: she was driving his whip (say what you want, there is a rule about broads driving a brotha's whip)

#2: she drove around the block several times; i.e. it took him 3 or 4 circles to decide whether or not he was gonna man up

#3: he got out his Nissan and approached your boy strapped and his best line was "Her man: Come on? Where you wanna go nigga? Let me know, cause we can get it on and poppin right now. "
You & I both know words are never spoken over serious shit. Serious shit means only action.

So dude was a lil bitch, and I guarantee you if he rolled by you again and there were 5 of you standing out there he'd keep driving his econobox down the block

Truth

trannybanger
06-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Interesting....

I don't mean to pry, but being a European with an British-style education, I am equally intrigued and puzzled by all this...

Who or what is "Nah mang"? This one has me completely confused.
Does riding "shotty" means she was in the passenger's seat (ie. riding shotgun)?

I'm not trying to piss you guys off. I just- plain and simple- have no real idea what you are talking about. Yet it seems so interesting and I'd like to have some bits explained. Maybe then I won't have to ask you these stupid questions again.

I've managed to work out words like "holla", but I'm still struggling with "Nah mang". Please explain...

and for you brother:
www.urbandictionary.com

TJ347
06-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Yes.

A very attractive woman; a "ten", working on a scale of one to ten.

Who or what is "Nah mang"?
Nah mang- read that as "No, man."

Yes.

Hope that helps. I'm getting older, and less able to comprehend urban vernacular with each passing day, so by this time next year, I'll be as lost as you, LG.

LG
06-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Thanks for the explanations TJ347. I got some things right, so I'm pretty good for a European, I think.

and for you brother:
www.urbandictionary.com

And thank you trannybanger. :lol: I think I've seen that site before but it slipped my mind. Seems pretty useful.

See? Now I don't have to keep asking.

And, knowing what I know now, I'll agree with what JWBL and you said on the matter.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2007, 03:47 AM
So, you saying he shouldn't get upset about someone trying to holla at his chick? :?:

Of course he should've gotten upset, but not at your boy, at her dumb ass for wasting gas circling a block while her man was in the passenger seat. And upset or not he's still a bitch for pulling over switching seats then pulling up to try to impress broad..............

LG
06-10-2007, 03:53 AM
So, you saying he shouldn't get upset about someone trying to holla at his chick? :?:

Of course he should've gotten upset, but not at your boy, at her dumb ass for wasting gas circling a block while her man was in the passenger seat. And upset or not he's still a bitch for pulling over switching seats then pulling up to try to impress broad..............
JWBL, Unisex:

Am I the only one who thinks that both guys were assholes. The first for trying to come onto a girl who was obviously taken and the second for getting out of his car and making a dickhead out of himself instead of letting it slide, safe in the knowledge that he was sitting next to a "fly ass dime".

And, finally the girl, who circled round the block 5 times while her man was in the car instead of just driving away. Assholes all of them...That's what i think.

Then again, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed again today.

peggygee
06-10-2007, 04:06 AM
See now I perceive that scenario differrently.

If you drive around the block 5 times in da hood, I'm
thinking you looking to cop something or that you're
looking for someone.

Maybe girlfriend and homeboy, thought that dude was
trying to tell them that he had what they needed.

But if they were looking to cop, usually it would have been
the dude driving. But then again if he was strapped or had
some fucked up license situation, that could explain why he
wasn't driving.

But if she was in fact driving around the block 5 times sweating
some other dude with her man in the car, well then she was one
dumb bi%$*.

peggygee
06-10-2007, 04:13 AM
For the ebonics challenged members of the audience. :lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cop&page=2

12. cop 40 up, 35 down

To obtain illegal drugs.

I just copped. Let's get fucked up.

marissaazts
06-10-2007, 04:25 AM
engrish is your friend

mustang
06-10-2007, 04:54 AM

There's a Captainsaveaho in every hood! Ol buddy couldnt knuckle up tho. That's what I woulda told em. I had this fool next door to me tryin to play billy bad ass in front of his trick! I told him to bring a lunch.

BuuBear
06-10-2007, 05:02 AM
mmm I thought this was an ebonics free zone! lol just jaggin.

peggygee
06-10-2007, 06:22 AM
People with nice vehicles in the hood, circle the block to show off. Negro's do it to impress the chics and the chics LOVE it. It won't stop until females step their standards up and stop letting the materialism get by as a benchmark for success.

Now, the both of them were circling the block together to just show off. He got a nice chic, it's not a girlfriend to him. It's a Trophy or a prize. She's onyl with him for the vehicle and financial status.

So yes, Chivalry is dead.

Gee with the price of a gas, and people driving around in circles.

Yeah, boo we are in different demographics, cause I would not be
impressed, even when I was younger there was no hoodrat in
me.

Still sounded like somebody slinging. :wink:

Kabuki
06-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah...this didn't take place on the east coast. Circling around in the hood... in a decent car would make you a target. Either by the element (criminals) or by cops.

TJT
06-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Your friend sounds like a cousin of mine. Same kind of behavior.He started shit all the time by hitting on every woman that came within range no matter who she was with? Yeah he got women but that was the law of averages. Holler at all of 'em and one is bound to say yes?

I don't know how much shit he got me into over the years? By the time I was 24-25,I decided blood wasn't thicker than water and cut him loose. Hell,his own brothers cut him loose because of the same type of shit you ran into today?

If your bud was going to keep hollerin' like that he had to know the guy was gonna do something? The guy had to if he didn't want everyone out there to think he was punk?

A guy like your bud can be entertaining to hang out with,but it sounds like he's more trouble than he's worth? Definitely ain't worth gettin' shot over.

ballzNnutz
06-10-2007, 09:59 AM
how you know who was drivign when they had %5 on the car?

LG
06-10-2007, 12:20 PM
You woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

People with nice vehicles in the hood, circle the block to show off. Negro's do it to impress the chics and the chics LOVE it. It won't stop until females step their standards up and stop letting the materialism get by as a benchmark for success.

Now, the both of them were circling the block together to just show off. He got a nice chic, it's not a girlfriend to him. It's a Trophy or a prize. She's onyl with him for the vehicle and financial status.

Now, blank, was a fool to try and holla at her in that manner and I told him and that. Which is one of the reasons we don't bang no more. But, at the sametime 99% of the time he uses that approach, he gets the chic.

So yes, Chivalry is dead.

Okay...now I don't really get that. I don't get why a girl would go with a guy just shouted to get her attention, I don't get why she would circle the block or even why she would hang around a guy who was not her boyfriend just because he had a nice car, and I don't why the guy inside the car would go round the block to show off his car. But different people do different things in different places.

Most girls round here wouldn't give a flying fuck if a guy had a good car (unless it was, maybe, a Ferrari- but we're talking about a Nissan, right?) and anyone who tried to get a girl's attention by hollering at her would be seen as a dickhead. Equally, anyone who got out of his car looking for a fight should be prepared to fight that fight.

So yes, chivalry is dead. But not everywhere.

TJ347
06-10-2007, 12:24 PM
That's the way it is in the 'hood, LG. That's why I'm always seeing Lexus, BMWs and Mercedes in project parking lots. Priorities, man... fucked up priorities, that is. "My people die from lack of knowledge", indeed. :smh

happyjack
06-10-2007, 12:29 PM
wow,ALI G is a member now?this place is getting pretty cool...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2007, 12:50 PM
different hoods produce different results............ I can understand where Uni is coming from when I read the post the 1st time I just imagined a G35 with tinted windows and the drivers window cracked so you could see shorty's earrings or long hair, which in some areas would make a guy holla, BUT I also pictured her man with the passenger seat reclined like he was an infant in bed, G35's do recline low like Benzes and Bimmers, with his thumb in his mouth like a little bitch playing with his navigation double din head unit as she drove..............

my thing is this, my girl would NEVER drive my whip, she would have her own, and for arguments sake (let's say I got injured playing ball or something) say she was driving it to get me somewhere because I couldn't drive if some dude did say something I'd be man enough to not pay it any mind because I know my game is tight and she wouldn't even be bothered...........

lol, Uni that shit happened to me like 10 years ago, shorty was driving her car and picked me up and I had that passenger seat reclined and she was like "look at this cop next to us trying to holla baby" I just looked at her and said "the lights about to change" and she kept it movin, I didn't even bother to look at the fool........

arnie666
06-10-2007, 12:56 PM
sh1t went down at the club last night, jacked fibras saved my life :twisted:

So last night me n the crew r scanning the club, we run securtity on every door in town, ran the old pussies outta town, aint seem em since. had the usuial drunk assed preppy f@gs from the local college, simple choke hold, knee, punch and they are down then we throw them into a dumpster ion the alleyway, one night we puyt 8 guys in it at once, squashed em in like tuna in a can.

im working the door, crowds are lovin it, seeing me, im a damn celebrity oin this town, im like "chill the **** out" but these guys are shoving n sh1t trying to get a glipse of my strong assed self especially since im rockin a fine italian suit, really shows off my frame,m

Peoiple r texting each other n sh1t, soon musta been 1000 outside the club taking pictures begging to get in, guys start shoving some girlsz and the crews like "**** this" and jump in, start nailing people uypside the head, i break out the bats we keep behind the door, cracking skulls all over the ****ing place. women love this sh1t, im top dog and they cant get enough of me whoopin ass,, im givin them a glimpse of my strong ass face inbetween swings of the blood soaked bat, its like a damn photo shoot.

next thing i know some pussy draws a gun, little T makes a grab and gets hit, good thing the crew wear vests, i dont, i aint got time for that pussy sh1t, so i go for the guy with a "son, somebody about to get their sh1t messed up" look on my face i see a flash but dont feel sh1t since im jacked up with adrenaline, i tackle this guy and the crew goes to work on his skull while i kick his gun down a drain. crowds gone ****ing wild,

Crew locks down the club and calls a doc, girls r all over me crying n sh1t, im like "i aint got time to bleed" and sip some $1000 champage with a sh1t eating grin opn my face, when the docs turn up they couldnt believe their ****ing eyes, turns out my jacked up muscle fibras stopped that 9 in its tracks, like organic body armor or some sh1t, a normal pussied ass guy wouldnt hit the bricks and died, a bullet aint sah1t to 220lbs of coiuled up fibras, you dont gotta be a scientist to knopw that.

w2hen i say im built for this sh1t i mean it.