PDA

View Full Version : POST DELETED BY AUTHOR

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 09:04 PM
POST DELETED BY AUTHOR

Toro
02-15-2005, 09:58 PM
she looks like that beautiful cop that posed in Playboy a few years ago, but that's a s-t-r-e-t-c-h

partlycloudy
02-15-2005, 10:01 PM
does she have a tattoo around her stomach?

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 11:47 PM
I forget, altho i did see her strip to a small t back last Friday night....I really did not see it but who are you thinking of?

smoothy
02-16-2005, 01:26 AM
Is it the lurvly Gina? Now post-op I believe? Totally stunning girl in every sense, certainly makes me dribble. When did you meet her danielle?

partlycloudy
02-16-2005, 01:31 AM
i was thinking gina too. shes got a tat around her belly button.

partlycloudy
02-16-2005, 01:41 AM
you can see her more clearly in these.

Evilhomer
02-16-2005, 02:31 AM
Holy crap ..she looks amazing ...I can barely recognize her ..MMMmmmmm

Realgirls4me
02-16-2005, 02:33 AM
Whoever she is, she's as stunning and beautiful as you are, Danielle. What a lovely pair of bookends you two make.

...Why do those pictures make me crave for a sandwich ? :)

Bigguy
02-16-2005, 02:41 AM
Wow, I didn't recognize her, she really looks different. Look at the picture below and you can see the same freckle on her chest. I remember doing live video chats with her around six years ago on a site called transexualworld about once a week. That was fun to chat with her and watch her get off at the same time. :D You don't see too many sites doing that these days. They had two girls each night with two shows from what I recall.

Realgirls4me
02-16-2005, 02:46 AM
Yeah, there is a striking resemblance to Gina now that you guys mention it. I always thought her best part were her legs for what it's worth. If that is her, she is probably more beautiful today than she was, say, five years ago. :)

Toro
02-16-2005, 03:04 AM
wow - she looks incredible now

Danielle Foxxx
02-16-2005, 04:13 AM
DANMMMMM!

YOU GUYS ARE TOO GOOD, I WILL HAVE TO FIND A HARDER ONE...LOL
Let me look through my pictures.....LOL

roy404
02-16-2005, 07:03 AM
It is not Gina. But she is hot.
Gina has sort of droped out of the scene and now dances at gentelmens clubs. Her pre-op boyfriend did not want her after surgery so she kicked him out. She along with another post-op Keresa, whom also did movies to pay for SRS-think that is spelt right-both dance and have personal ads on a couple TS dating sites like TS personals and others that are not totally TS.

Realgirls4me
02-16-2005, 08:42 AM
It is not Gina. But she is hot.
Gina has sort of droped out of the scene and now dances at gentelmens clubs. Her pre-op boyfriend did not want her after surgery so she kicked him out. She along with another post-op Keresa, whom also did movies to pay for SRS-think that is spelt right-both dance and have personal ads on a couple TS dating sites like TS personals and others that are not totally TS.

I realize I'm reaching here, Roy, but I think everyone in here, particularly the person who posted the pictures and question, Danielle, have already established that it is indeed Gina. I believe it is also. :)

Danielle Foxxx
02-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Gina does dances in Vegas, it is her - Post Op....I would know....she's an aquaintance! Hellooooooo! LOL

Ok here is another one....

Realgirls4me
02-17-2005, 06:01 AM
I know!

I know!

I know!

My future wife ? ;)

My first guess was Anna from Florida, but I know that isn't who it is. ...Okay, fess up with the first clue, Danielle. There's a little of the late Dana Douglas in her. ...Hmmmm?

Danielle Foxxx
02-17-2005, 06:05 AM
Nope, neither.....
CLUE: She was featured in a shemale magazine last year.....

geekmeat
02-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Nope, neither.....
CLUE: She was featured in a shemale magazine last year.....

She was on the cover of the magazine "SIMPLY GEORGOUS" and I have that issue hidden away somewhere.
By the way I apologize for my rude comments directed towards you....they were way out of line and I am sorry.
In the pictorial inside her and a hunky brazilian model cavort about on a beach.
I cant remember her name though but I have that issue.
There is also an article about Kevin "cuntycuntycunty" Aviance.
The picture of Candice Cayne I have seen in that magazine are awesome!

cruiser
02-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Gina does dances in Vegas, it is her - Post Op....I would know....she's an aquaintance! Hellooooooo! LOL
How do we know you're who you say you are? :lol: :lol:

Ok here is another one....

cruiser
02-17-2005, 08:41 AM
geekmeat;
My hat would be off to you if I had one...Takes an adult to apologise when they're wrong.

Danielle Foxxx
02-17-2005, 05:03 PM
GEEKMEET GEEKMEET - YOU ASSHOLE! NOOOOOO JUST JOKING!

That is great news...I accept and I do the same, I too was in the worong, but I love to make jokes and play around with people, once you stay around here then you will see that.

GeekMeet was not in the wrong, everyone has their Goddess and we all have to see that, it's just annoying when there's other girls reading it and he says his Goddess is number one and we are second best....This could be the case but you wouldn't walk up to a girl on the street and show them a picture of Vanity and say.....You will never look or be as good as she is - comments like that are hurtful. And I thank you for seeing that.

As far as "GUESS THE GIRL".
I am looking for a name, you were right about her being in Simply Gorgeous, but Candice was in a different issue but Kevin was in that issue as well.

I WANT NAMES PEOPLE

ONEWORLD
02-18-2005, 03:02 AM
GeekMeet was not in the wrong, everyone has their Goddess and we all have to see that, it's just annoying when there's other girls reading it and he says his Goddess is number one and we are second best....

YES...

IT'S THE SAME ISSUE WITH THE XTRAVAGANZA'S...

IT'S NOT AN ISSUE OF THEM BEING BEAUTIFUL, IT'S JUST WHEN YOU CLAIM THEIR THE BEST...

SEXTIME STARTED AN APPROPRIATE THREAD ABOUT MIRIAM XTRAVA, HE/SHE DOESN'T CLAIM THAT SHE'S THE BEST EVER, "SHE'S FLAWLESS", AND PERFECT...

HE/SHE JUST POSTED THE PICS FOR THE GUYS TO ADMIRE...

BTW. VANITY IS HOT, LOL :wink:

geekmeat
02-18-2005, 04:29 AM
I finally found it.
Her name is Daniella Danilove!
She is scary fine!

Danielle Foxxx
02-18-2005, 08:07 AM
ONEWORLD - GET THE HELL OUT - NO ONE CALLED YOU IN HERE - DUDE!
This will not turn into a Walk for me Ball for the extravaganzas, I started this post and it's been fun untill you butt in....GET OUT

Danielle Foxxx
02-18-2005, 08:08 AM
LOL I HATE HOUSES - THEY ARE LIKE GAY GANGS

hwbs
02-18-2005, 08:16 AM
hmm like the crips and the bloods but dressed in high fashion, lol......

MEXICO
07-12-2005, 01:02 AM
OYE UN SALUDO DESDE MEXICO
COMO SE LLAMAN ESTAS BELLEZAS

romeo
07-12-2005, 02:59 PM
OYE UN SALUDO DESDE MEXICO
COMO SE LLAMAN ESTAS BELLEZAS

Hola Mexico 8)
they are Danielle Foxxx and Gina :wink:

Bobcat
07-15-2005, 11:28 AM
http://www.shemale-movies.net/529fys/tslst.html

sdman
04-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Wow, I didn't recognize her, she really looks different. Look at the picture below and you can see the same freckle on her chest. I remember doing live video chats with her around six years ago on a site called transexualworld about once a week. That was fun to chat with her and watch her get off at the same time. :D You don't see too many sites doing that these days. They had two girls each night with two shows from what I recall.

No not another post op?

porschedan
04-14-2006, 03:59 AM
Gina was in the first TS video i ever bought, she bent some dude over in a jail cell, the movie sucked but she was hott and is even hotter today

skweetis
04-15-2006, 01:08 AM
i'm not up-to-date with things.
so gina got srs?
i thought she was really really hot
my favorite "goth" shemale.

Coucoupietre
04-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Bob, do you know any free video adress that i can see Gina before the operation. I had a short sample when she was masturbating near the pool, on the chezlong. She got a great dick. It is sad, she got it removed..