PDA

View Full Version : Zombie movies

firejimmiller
06-09-2007, 09:31 AM
I know they're all pretty much the same, but I still can't get enough. Will Smith is in one now

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/hd/

SkyTwo
06-09-2007, 09:33 AM
One word: Psychomania

Rockford
06-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I love zombie movies & vampire movies. This one is based on one of my favourite novels, Richard Matheson's, I Am Legend. I'm curious about this movie. I hope they got it right, but the trailer left me uninspired. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but I would say read the book instead of seeing this movie.

Cuchulain
06-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Remake of the 1971 movie 'The Omega Man' starring Charlton Heston, Rosalund Cash and Anthony Zerbe

TomSelis
06-09-2007, 05:46 PM
I love zombie movies & vampire movies. This one is based on one of my favourite novels, Richard Matheson's, I Am Legend. I'm curious about this movie. I hope they got it right, but the trailer left me uninspired. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but I would say read the book instead of seeing this movie.

I Am Legend was a very good book, nothing like any of the movies it was based off of. His neighbor that was after him was hilarious!

I'm still going to see the movie though.

DonPA
06-09-2007, 10:53 PM
I Am Legend looks cool. I love zombie movies. I'm looking forward to World War Z when it comes out too.

Rockford
06-10-2007, 10:08 AM
I will see it, too. Maybe because I'm a glutton for punishment; we'll see. You're right, his neighbour who was after him was hilarious.