PDA

View Full Version : why scar Or white points on the dick ?

lesrg
06-09-2007, 06:01 AM
why some guys have at her cock, some small "white points buttons" at skin, and somtime like a scar on the dick ?

what is it ? like that :

lesrg
06-09-2007, 03:09 PM
non comments ?

BlackAdder
06-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Why woman have cock? Guy parts? Girl Parts?? All make funny yes?

mph
06-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Why woman have cock? Guy parts? Girl Parts?? All make funny yes?lol XD

To answer your question, lesrg: Who knows? They're just physical quirks. Everyone has quirks.

Kabuki
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
I know the castrated girls will have a scar across their penis. Maybe that's what you're talking about some.

teachmewillearn
06-09-2007, 04:52 PM
if you are talking about the scar that runs up the back, then everyone has it. Just looks more like a scar on some then others. If you don't have a scar then you have a dark line. It is where the penis fuses together as it is being developed.

White bumps? Could be a couple of things. Dry skin. Irritated spots where hair began to grow buit fell out do to underwear rubbing. Warts, Small herpes, etc etc etc.

SarahG
06-09-2007, 05:03 PM
if you are talking about the scar that runs up the back, then everyone has it. Just looks more like a scar on some then others. If you don't have a scar then you have a dark line. It is where the penis fuses together as it is being developed.

I know alot of girls where that line that runs down the underside grew more apparent after being on hrt for a while.

SkyTwo
06-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Why bird suddenly appear every time draw near?

dan_drade
06-10-2007, 01:31 AM
why some guys have at her cock, some small "white points buttons" at skin, and somtime like a scar on the dick ?

what is it ? like that :

Just what is it that you are trying to say? If English is not your primary language, then excuse me. But if English is your primary language, re-read your posting and put it in plain English please. That shit is atrocious :)

Marinus
06-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Why bird suddenly appear every time draw near?
Close to me? :roll: (The Carpenters)