PDA

View Full Version : what's the dumbest thing you did sexually??? Here is mine!

mustang
06-09-2007, 03:11 AM
I'll start!! Once I traded masturbation videos with a girl I knew and she ended up getting it stolen from her house by one of her friends. All her friends ended up seeing it and they weren't afraid to tell me they saw it. I was pretty embarrassed......in the end it worked out in my favor because a couple came calling :D

Then one time I was fucking this girl I was dating on a high bed with a low ceiling.She was a cum lover and always wanted me to cum in her mouth.Anyway she told me to cum in her mouth.....so when I was ready I jumped to get to her and hit my head on the ceiling and fell backwards!!lol! All I remember was me laying on my back holding my dick dizzy while she was still trying to get to her mouth on it while it was still spurting....lol What a dumb ass site that had to be!!

Go ahead .....laugh it up....but post your own! Ladies too!

eviltwin585
06-09-2007, 04:52 AM
two ladies were giving me a job interview- both were very pretty, but one was oozing sexuality. the whole time i was mentally undressing them, but when it was over, i stood up and had a highly visible erection. damn suit pants are not very concealing when something is goin on down there. theres no way they did not notice it, but i sloppily did my best to cover it with my folio as i shook their hands and said goodbye. when i got home, i jacked off like a red-assed monkey.

no i didnt get the job

mustang
06-09-2007, 06:00 AM
two ladies were giving me a job interview- both were very pretty, but one was oozing sexuality. the whole time i was mentally undressing them, but when it was over, i stood up and had a highly visible erection. damn suit pants are not very concealing when something is goin on down there. theres no way they did not notice it, but i sloppily did my best to cover it with my folio as i shook their hands and said goodbye. when i got home, i jacked off like a red-assed monkey.

no i didnt get the job

lol!!! Probably best you didn't get the job! Who knows what would have happened to you then!! :twisted:

SkyTwo
06-09-2007, 06:16 AM
Man, there was this one time I was delivering pizzas in high school to make a little extra cash. On an evening like any other, I stopped at your typical upper middle class home, when what should happen but the lingerie-clad trophy wife of a disinterested businessman appeared at the door claiming that she'd left her money in her other pants! Well, let me just say that I broke my strict code of professionalism just long enough to.... take it out in trade, if you know what I mean. :oops: I'll just bet no one ever dreamed of that sort of thing happening.