PDA

View Full Version : San Diego!?

gieric
06-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm in Coronado/San Diego till the 14th and was wondering if there were any show or anything with some hot girls I should check out while I am here?

hwbs
06-08-2007, 08:51 AM
look right below u in the similar topics

gieric
05-12-2009, 06:06 PM
So I'm back on Coranado Island in San Diego for three weeks and I actually have some money this time! Is any one in town doing shows or does any one have any sugestions on places I should go?

Celeste
05-12-2009, 09:16 PM
brass rail on fri or sat. Im not sure exactly. Oh and sro lounge, nice crowd

gieric
05-13-2009, 12:47 AM
Thanks a lot for the tips! Are there any other places I should go? Anything that is a "must see" before I go back to little old Oklahoma?

sexyshana
05-13-2009, 07:03 AM
here is this ad for an upcoming party.

Realgirls4me
05-13-2009, 07:13 AM
How is it that Shana and Celeste know just as much, if not more, about what goes on here than yours truly? I need to get out more. ;)

Yes, this event Shana has linked is advertised on Craig's List on occasion. It's basically a party held in a vacant office if I'm not mistaken.

Also, Gieric, there is always The Cobra Club just two hours from here in the Valley on Thursday nights. Do it!

Coronado, huh? In the military are you?

sexyshana
05-13-2009, 07:56 AM
My friend sent me that tonight while chatting.
I really have no info on it other than what she said.
Hope you're well.
xoxo

Willie Escalade
05-13-2009, 08:53 AM
When I get my butt down to Saint Didacus, I'll have to check some of these places out. Thank you all for the info!

the1phinneas
05-13-2009, 05:36 PM
The SRO Lounge (corner of 5th and Elm) is your best bet in town on both Friday and Saturday nights. Friday nights at the Brass Rail is now Lesbian night, but Saturdays may have more to offer. Other places to hit are Universal, The Bacchus House, and Urban Mo's. The aforementioned party seems to really pick up around 2am or so.

On the other hand, you can venture about 15 minutes south to Tijuana, and have quite a bit of fun 7/24 at clubs off Revo like San Soucci and Le Tigre . There are a few other posts around here in reference to that. Enjoy SD!

—Phinneas

gieric
05-13-2009, 08:00 PM
How is it that Shana and Celeste know just as much, if not more, about what goes on here than yours truly? I need to get out more. ;)

Yes, this event Shana has linked is advertised on Craig's List on occasion. It's basically a party held in a vacant office if I'm not mistaken.

Also, Gieric, there is always The Cobra Club just two hours from here in the Valley on Thursday nights. Do it!

Coronado, huh? In the military are you?

Yes I am in the military, nine years now in the oklahoma army national guard. I would love to check out the. Cobra Lounge but we are not allowed to leave the greater San Diego region. :(

Thanks everyone for your help hopefully I can have some fun while I'm here. :)

gieric
05-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Anyone else going to the padre's game tonight?

Realgirls4me
05-15-2009, 09:06 PM

Nope. But if you must endure another Padre loss, don't forget to try a place right outside the right field fence named the Tilted Kilt, which I've been frequenting of late. They have some very cute girls there. An upscale Hooters of sorts. :)

gieric
05-15-2009, 10:12 PM

Nope. But if you must endure another Padre loss, don't forget to try a place right outside the right field fence named the Tilted Kilt, which I've been frequenting of late. They have some very cute girls there. An upscale Hooters of sorts. :)

LOL. No joke, some of the guys and myself were planning on going there after the game! FACT: any woman looks better in a kilt. A Scottish Hooters is a dream come true for me!

Realgirls4me
05-16-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL. No joke, some of the guys and myself were planning on going there after the game! FACT: any woman looks better in a kilt. A Scottish Hooters is a dream come true for me!

Did you go? There are some girls there that are some real lookers depending on what night one shows up. We've been there three times, with seemingly three sets of different girls for each visit. We had one serve us who resembled a young Janine Lindemulder a couple of weeks back. I kid you not. What was her name again ???

There's another great clean new sports bar and grill directly across the street from the Tilted kilt, but unfortunately, not any girls doing much serving. Plenty of new HDTV monitors strewn about its walls, but no girls. Such a waste.

gieric
05-16-2009, 04:28 PM
IT WAS AWSOME!! If they had one of those in Oklahoma I would live there! I have been trying to get people to go there all week and it finally paid off, we had a great time. There were some really good looking women there that looked AMAZING in kilts! My Scotch-Irish was beating strong! If I could work there I would, the male bar staff gets paid to wear kilts, I wear kilts for free, to be paid to wear one would be great. I didn't make it anywhere else last night, but frankly I don't care.

gieric
05-22-2009, 06:42 AM
So I've been trying to make it to these clubs for the last two weeks, but I can't get away from the rest of the people in my unit, sigh. We technically can't leave Coronado island on Friday since we leave Saturday, but I really want to go to TGirl night at the brass rail tommorow. I know it's weird but would anyone be willing to pick me up at the NAB on coronado island and then back afterwards? I know it's a little weird but I don't have much choice. Well email me if so it's in my profile.