PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY news broadcast...Paris's possible return to jail.

ARMANIXXX
06-08-2007, 04:56 AM
Emergency broadcast because THIS is really whats important in the world. ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/hilton.friday.ap/index.html

More news at 11.

Oli
06-08-2007, 04:58 AM
Where is Jack Ruby when you really need him?

TJ347
06-08-2007, 04:58 AM
I think it would help her immensely to be put in GP for a day or two. Straighten her right out...

ARMANIXXX
06-08-2007, 05:00 AM
Anybody have any confirmation on the rumors that she was sent home as a suicide risk? That's the Drudge gossip, at least.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Fox News claimed it was because she had developed a rash on spreading on her whole body.

The Truth
06-08-2007, 05:02 AM
Man, I was already celebrating her release. Now I'm sad again. Free Paris!!!

ARMANIXXX
06-08-2007, 05:06 AM
In my opinion, I kinda think Paris got a raw deal with the 45 days.

Most people who get caught driving on a suspended licence, they get community service, or a couple days in the can at worst.

Givin her 45 days I think was unfair.

Realgirls4me
06-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Drudge. Fox News. Paris Hilton. Hmmm? Let me connect the dots.

:roll:

stillies77
06-08-2007, 07:18 AM

Most people who get caught driving on a suspended licence, they get community service, or a couple days in the can at worst.

She got caught drunk driving with her headlights OFF...and then after that she was out driving around with a suspended license...raw deal? what if she hit some kid?

If it was any one of us we would be in jail for a year.

shes a slimy little slut and she deserves worse.

tsntx
06-08-2007, 07:32 AM
co-sign what stilles said... it wasnt her first offence it was her 3rd all while under probation for the first one... i know ppl that did the same thing and got sentanced for 3yrs but only had to serve 1yr... 3days and sent home... i hope shes hit by a drunk driver on the way there.

LOCpunks
06-08-2007, 07:34 AM

She got caught drunk driving with her headlights OFF...and then after that she was out driving around with a suspended license...raw deal? what if she hit some kid?

Like I said in the other thread.......until the state starts prosecuting other DUIs to this extent of the law, she should not be imprisoned. And no, most of us WOULD NOT be sent to jail for nearly that amount of time under these circumstances. There is an immeasurable difference between the statute and the policy of the DA's office.

Legend
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM

Like I said in the other thread.......until the state starts prosecuting other DUIs to this extent of the law, she should not be imprisoned. And no, most of us WOULD NOT be sent to jail for nearly that amount of time under these circumstances. There is an immeasurable difference between the statute and the policy of the DA's office.

That's not the point you don't convict someone and change your mind,is that how the system works.

LOCpunks
06-08-2007, 07:48 AM

That's not the point you don't convict someone and change your mind,is that how the system works.

First, I was addressing HIS point. Second, yes. That is how the system works. In the terms you wrote, it would be called "appeal." Not quite the same in this case, but just for the sake of rebuttal.

ottorocket
06-08-2007, 07:49 AM
At first i thought, why should i care about what happens to Paris Hilton? She's a vapid, human mannequin with hugely underdeveloped grey matter between her ears.

Then i understood it as a symptom of a larger issue...that her preferential treatment shows an illness not of her, but of the collective American psyche.

Its outrageous not on a personal level for PH, but for what it means for everyone else. The carving apart of society into the have/have nots and the deeper divide the Paris Hiltons of the world are creating with their money and fame, and the judges who are falling into the sucking limelight of these celebrity douche bags.

Light sentences, multiple re-habs, and accomodations for people of power and influence, do nothing to better moral, ethical, or personal relationships we have with each other, and how we behave in reaching for our own brass rings. Step on the little guy a little more...and let the PH's get away with whatever recklessness they want.

mph
06-08-2007, 08:23 AM
We, the U.S., the fattest, laziest, most corrupt nation in the world. We cater to the rich, crush the poor, police the planet, and still have time to stop at McD's for that super-sized fries and milkshake. Our economy sucks, our entire government (not just the administration, but all aspects of it) is a complete sham, and no one will do anything about it. Why? I wish I knew.

It's no wonder we get all hung-up on celebrities and their run-ins with the law (and subsequent preferential treatment).

*blinks* ... I need sleep.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-08-2007, 11:39 AM

Sorry, ARMANI, I have to disagree on this one. The "Raw Deal" is being handed the taxpayer, continuing to pay for all the litigation this case, DUE TO HER ACTIONS. I have a quick solution, Get a Rope!!! While we're at it, let's round up OJ, too.

LOCpunks
06-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey, if the glove don't fit........

It costs $80-200 a day to imprison a single inmate. Now considering it's Paris Hilton, let's call it $1500 a day.

Just for for thought... :wink:

Mugai_hentaisha
06-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Within the course of Human events it becomes quite clear that some people evolutionary were left by the roadside.......................

That statement defines Paris Hilton to a "T"

didn't like her before, don't care for her much now, Won't like her tomorrow.

Stick her de-evolved ass back in jail.

Silcc69
06-08-2007, 02:07 PM
We, the U.S., the fattest, laziest, most corrupt nation in the world. We cater to the rich, crush the poor, police the planet, and still have time to stop at McD's for that super-sized fries and milkshake. Our economy sucks, our entire government (not just the administration, but all aspects of it) is a complete sham, and no one will do anything about it. Why? I wish I knew.

It's no wonder we get all hung-up on celebrities and their run-ins with the law (and subsequent preferential treatment).

*blinks* ... I need sleep.

They don't exist anymore.

TJT
06-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Hell,I once ran a cop off the road and I was drunker than a Lord. No problems at all as he was a pal of mine and we were racing at the time.

TheOne1
06-08-2007, 07:09 PM
with unlimited resources, young, and good looking... why not do whatever u want..? most of ya would do the same.

at least shes not a child predator like some actors have been jailed for.

sucka4chix
06-08-2007, 07:16 PM
This'll be my last comment because I refuse to give this talentless bimbo
attention she does not deserve...
I can't believe it was the sheriff acting on his own authority that put her under house arrest. This country sucks in general and Cali in particular!!!

ARMANIXXX
06-08-2007, 08:13 PM

__________________________________________________ __________

No, you most likely would not have gotten jailed for a year....especially in LA, and not on your first offence.
You'd typically get probation, sent to a program, licence suspended (by the DMV), and possibly some community service.

Her driving on a suspended licence also, under normal proceedures, shouldn't have gotten her 45 days in jail. If you get a mean judge, typically you get jailed MABEY.....mabey for a day or 2....5 days at it's worst.

Everyone's saying how she gets such preferentrial treatment, but if you go by the typical sentences the average person gets for what she did, she did really get mistreated.

TJT
06-08-2007, 10:21 PM
It's not a possibilty,she's back in the jailhouse. LOL!!!!

LOCpunks
06-08-2007, 10:29 PM

__________________________________________________ __________

No, you most likely would not have gotten jailed for a year....especially in LA, and not on your first offence.
You'd typically get probation, sent to a program, licence suspended (by the DMV), and possibly some community service.

Her driving on a suspended licence also, under normal proceedures, shouldn't have gotten her 45 days in jail. If you get a mean judge, typically you get jailed MABEY.....mabey for a day or 2....5 days at it's worst.

Everyone's saying how she gets such preferentrial treatment, but if you go by the typical sentences the average person gets for what she did, she did really get mistreated.

THIS is what I was saying. I don't know where some of you are pulling this "any other person would have gone to jail and served the duration" crap, but it is simply not true. Not for a celebrity, not for anyone. You guys are all saying "throw her in jail" when she shouldn't even be in jail in the first place (at least under the policies of the DAs office and the court system).

Boldlygonedownbefore
06-09-2007, 12:14 AM
The whole "Paris" ordeal isn't what frustrates me. What frustrates me is seeing Nancy Grace's dumbass rant on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on when I'm flipping through the channels later on tonight.

stillies77
06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah that dumb bitch needs to go back to jail

ptyseminole
06-09-2007, 12:18 AM
She should serve her time like anyone else, she's a spoiled brat, that's all she is.

lesrg
06-09-2007, 12:29 AM
los angeles

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wfa9_paris-hilton-prison

ARMANIXXX
06-09-2007, 12:53 AM
FREE PARIS!!!!!!!!111

MrsKellyPierce
06-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Free Paris? She broke the law. There are consequences for it, and what is that saying to young children and other people? She needs to serve her time and then move on.

ARMANIXXX
06-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't remember that "bucket" line in Shawshank.....was it Shawshank?

Even if not the pic is still funny.

TJT
06-09-2007, 04:50 AM
The whole "Paris" ordeal isn't what frustrates me. What frustrates me is seeing Nancy Grace's dumbass rant on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on when I'm flipping through the channels later on tonight.

Nancy is a basket case. I don't know how many people I've her scream about being guilty for months before the trial? When they're acquitted does Nancy apologize? Nooooo,she moves on to the next one.

suckseed
06-09-2007, 07:27 AM
here's the version i like

tsntx
06-09-2007, 08:16 AM
i like the simpsons one better...

http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL551/2820818/13030178/258381196.jpg

http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL551/2820818/13030178/258381194.jpg

arnie666
06-09-2007, 08:45 PM
PARIS CLUBBING IT UP.

arnie666
06-09-2007, 08:46 PM
PARIS JUST AFTER SHE'S BEEN BUMMED BY A COUPLE OF LEZZAS IN THE SHOWERS

LOCpunks
06-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Bitter, bitter fucking people. It's called DISPLACED AGGRESSION. Some of y'all got some shit to work out.

tsntx
06-20-2007, 12:50 PM
i wanted to make a new thread bc i wanted everyone to see this... but since it has to do w/ paris and we already have like 20 threads dedicated to the whore i figure why add to the pile of shit

however i got this flyer in my email today from my BMW dealership that i use.