PDA

View Full Version : PROOF that CD's are mentally unstable

tsntx
06-08-2007, 03:23 AM
heres a lovely lil email i just got from everyones favorite CROSSDRESSING FAT ASS... i think this just goes to show how unstable he is... not only does he bash me in it but then turns around and compliments me right after... fucking lunatic! as far as what was said between me and his bf... well all i said was that i didnt know who his girlfriend was so there was no way i could tell him why she would have such an issue w/ me that she feels the need to cry everytime she calls him at night... according to him. he told me her name was crystal cohen or something and i said i had never heard the name before so then he said that she also goes by leslie... i didnt even think it was fat ass blackmagic ... i told him shes probably some confused girl or one of my many internet stalkers, as i do have a few.... and told him this his gf sounded like a real winner since she couldnt stick to one name and "totally hates" someone shes never even met....

__________________________________________________ ____________

Subject: Thanks...
Body: Wow I had no idea my finance was trying to sort things out with you and me and so ive heard it all. I should have never mentioned your name at all or even sent him your myspace address but seriously after reading what you had wrote back to him, i wanted to drive down to Austin and cut your fucking dick off and shove it down your throat, just be glad Im only live 3 hours away. by the way i do travel to Austin allot, I do have family near there ;D

A few things id like to "shoot across your bow", No I dont know where you live, No I dont know you, and No I dont want to ever be near or see you. If in the case you do something "drastic" and it gets under my skin, I will make your life a living hell until the day you die, I was nice to you in the beginning but theres no turning back. (as a side note...... your a beautiful girl, well I must admit the breast are pretty gross looking with the gap in your new pic, and you know how to put on makeup, but just keep in mind, I CAN find out where you live, where your siblings live if you have any, where mom and dad live, and where you work.) Once I know that information you can only think of how many horny little shits would be bugging and stalking you and your family night and day to get there hands on you, I dont need to say anymore your getting the Idea of what I can do, and theres allot more I can think up too.

Jennifer Justice 's Schools
Calhoun H S <---------------
Port Lavaca, TEXAS <---------------
Graduated: 2000 <---------------

1996 to 2000

Jennifer Justice 's Companies
M.A.C.
Houston, Austin, Texas US <---------------
Freelance Make-Up Artist

2006 - Present

Knowing those things makes finding you and your family a really easy thing to do. I have no intent on fucking with you or your family, But this would be a good time to make your myspace private, take into consideration im actually giving you advice on protecting your ass.

So........

do NOT stalk, talk, call, or message me and my finance ever again, dont even contact me anymore, and lastly do not respond back to me because im blocking you,.

Have a good life, and stay clear of mine.

__________________________________________________ __________

funny he talks shit about passing in public and my breasts being far apart or w/e... but lets look at some pics shall we???

tsntx
06-08-2007, 03:28 AM
dunno y this didnt post but here ya go more imagery of what a sad, pathetic, fat fuck he is

TJ347
06-08-2007, 03:35 AM
He's unstable all right... Wonder how his "finance" can stand him?

Oli
06-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Wonder how his "finance" can stand him?

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing, but he is fucked up enough to believe he's dating a bank.

tsntx
06-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Wonder how his "finance" can stand him?

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing, but he is fucked up enough to believe he's dating a bank.

rotfl exactly! if he thinks hes doing good w/ what he has then you kinda gotta wonder where his judgements are... tho i wouldnt be surprised if fat ass is using fake pics bc his main pics are never pics of him and he lives in dallas while the bf lives in houston... so theyve prob never even met... and funny thing is... the bf looks a lot like blackmagic... -j

this is the bf http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=198421395

this is fat ass
http://www.myspace.com/leslie3386

tsntx
06-08-2007, 03:51 AM
haha while checking to make sure those links worked.. i couldnt help but notice fat ass has britney spears playing as his default song... this guy is obsessed w/ me... but thats why i have the song i do on my page....

http://www.myspace.com/jenniferjustice

Kabuki
06-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Seriously though, I would be careful with this guy. In this day and age, you never know who is going to snap. And he has already made threats. He's fixated on you. Most likely because he would love to be you.

tsntx
06-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Seriously though, I would be careful with this guy. In this day and age, you never know who is going to snap. And he has already made threats. He's fixated on you. Most likely because he would love to be you.

lol thnx mega

i know kabuki and im not worried.. that fat fuck couldnt find a bra to fit in much less locate me... and if he did... im not worried bout that either. ive taken his threats to heart and contacted the appropriate authorities. i dont play around and i dont take threats against me lightly.

Kabuki
06-08-2007, 03:59 AM

lol thnx mega

i know kabuki and im not worried.. that fat fuck couldnt find a bra to fit in much less locate me... and if he did... im not worried bout that either. ive taken his threats to heart and contacted the appropriate authorities. i dont play around and i dont take threats against me lightly.

That's good to know. He's a certified nut. Document everything from him at this point.

tsntx
06-08-2007, 04:01 AM
way ahead of ya ;) been adding to the file already made...

hardonjohn
06-08-2007, 06:46 AM
geez. don't you think you can rise above him by just leaving it alone at this point? its not proving your defaulting, its just proving hes not worth the time to continue a flame war with.

I really like this part of your myspace quote, which I think is particularly relevant, if I may paste it here... "I'm more woman than you'll ever have, and more man than you'll ever be..."

mustang
06-08-2007, 07:02 AM
geez. don't you think you can rise above him by just leaving it alone at this point? its not proving your defaulting, its just proving hes not worth the time to continue a flame war with.

I really like this part of your myspace quote, which I think is particularly relevant, if I may paste it here... "I'm more woman than you'll ever have, and more man than you'll ever be..."

This is one of those battles that will go on forever! Especially if it is between to Texans...lol. Texans are stubborn,trust me I know.

Legend
06-08-2007, 07:31 AM
this psycho is still giving you trouble,i figured this loonatic from the beignning he is obsessed with you jen and more likely wants to be you,this is the first time i heard the fatty threaten you with violence.

Like kabuki you don't really know if he could snap one day and really live up too his threats so my advice is too ignore this waste of sperm.

tsntx
06-08-2007, 09:17 AM
like i said im not worried what some over weight, couldnt make it as a man OR woman, crossdressing fag says... he doesnt scare me... its apparent to me, and everyone that can read the guy belongs in a supervised padded room.

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Is he still bothering you. Lawdy

tsntx
06-08-2007, 09:26 AM
girl the fucktard has a fake bf giving me hell on myspace too... its sooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic. since hell never be half the woman i am he should just kill himself... and according to this poll.... slowly and painfully.

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:44 AM
girl the fucktard has a fake bf giving me hell on myspace too... its sooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic. since hell never be half the woman i am he should just kill himself... and according to this poll.... slowly and painfully. :lol:

TJT
06-08-2007, 08:11 PM
The FBI will take a look at cyberstalkers when it gets to a certain level of harassment. Get his original IP and report his ass if he keeps it up.

Nothing like a knock on the door from large men in dark suits to put the fear of God into psycho nerds.

TJT
06-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I just looked at that email. He's crossed the line that will get him looked at. Report his ass.

Vicki Richter
06-08-2007, 08:20 PM
If he kills you can I have all your MAC cosmetics?

tsntx
06-08-2007, 10:05 PM
lol sure vicki... i have a couple suitcases packed full as it is ready to go... lol -j

dskreet2
06-08-2007, 10:09 PM
If he kills you can I have all your MAC cosmetics?

DAMMMMM!!!!! Go-on Girl!!! :lol:

muhmuh
06-08-2007, 10:14 PM
you should report this and send someone to his place with a cam when they come to pick him up

ARMANIXXX
06-09-2007, 01:47 AM
tag for later reading entertainment

firejimmiller
06-09-2007, 06:46 AM
definitely time to report that, but polls like this might not help your case. We all know it's just funny and pathetic, however, if it got to lawyerin' up, who knows?...wow you really pissed him off good! nice job :D

tsntx
06-09-2007, 07:14 AM
ive already consulted some ppl and according to them "making a poll that says someone should basically kill themself isnt a threat, but making the claims he does is"

arnie666
06-09-2007, 02:20 PM
He reminds me of that bloke from silence of the lambs. 'put the lotion on it's skin' and all that.He obviously wants to be you as you are very pretty.

Bloke threatened to pay me a visit and to set me on fire once on the net so I gave him the name of a gym near me +a mobile phone number and said meet me in there for a boxing match!!16oz gloves 12 rounds .

I never heard from him after that.

The internet is serious business. :P

Aegidius
06-11-2007, 07:36 PM
He reminds me of that bloke from silence of the lambs. 'put the lotion on it's skin' and all that.He obviously wants to be you as you are very pretty.

Co-Sign!

TheOne1
06-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Dr. Jack better get back to work soon.. he is in desperate need

ezed
06-12-2007, 05:58 AM

Co-Sign!

You mean this guy?

Legend
06-12-2007, 06:04 AM
For some odd reason i have a feeling that this psychopath is still on here under a different name playing everyone.

Sherri
06-12-2007, 06:34 PM
I sympathize with your situation and agree with most of the sentiments expressed in this thread ...

BUT ...

your title for this thread really offends me. Don't lump all us CDs in the same category as this loser. I'm not unstable, mentally or otherwise, and neither are my CD girlfriends. In fact, most of us have much more stable lives than the few TSs I've met.

As for this idiot who's hassling you, the sooner you start ignoring his existence, the sooner he will go away. He hasn't proved anything to you, himself or anyone else, and deep down, he knows it.

houstonshemalefan
06-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! NO, I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! OKAY, I HATE YOU AGAIN!!!!

TJT
06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
I walked in on Springer episode yesterday where a guy in drag was fighting his brothers stripper girlfriend. The CD looked like a dead ringer for those headshots of Blackmagic on the first page.

Aegidius
06-13-2007, 01:31 AM

Co-Sign!

You mean this guy?

you have got to be kidding me, after seeing his myspace page then reading his blog, this guy is way past psychotic.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-PbnvtXUyd6eAdgeKjL56B6ihaD7w

tsntx
06-13-2007, 02:01 AM
according to the detective that filed my reports today... "he goes above and beyond what is deemed mentally ill and un-stable"

tsntx
06-13-2007, 02:04 AM
I sympathize with your situation and agree with most of the sentiments expressed in this thread ...

BUT ...

your title for this thread really offends me. Don't lump all us CDs in the same category as this loser. I'm not unstable, mentally or otherwise, and neither are my CD girlfriends. In fact, most of us have much more stable lives than the few TSs I've met.

As for this idiot who's hassling you, the sooner you start ignoring his existence, the sooner he will go away. He hasn't proved anything to you, himself or anyone else, and deep down, he knows it.

sherri im sorry let me try to explain where i was when i made this... not nec. an excuse but please dont think i feel CD's are any less mentally stable then anyone else... yes this is a personal attack on ONE person.

this thread was made soon after the thread "are ts's mentally unstable" or w/e it said... anyway... this fat ass of a wannabe is NOT a TS like he likes to claim or think and is just at MOST a CD if not just a TV.... anywho the title was more of an attack at him being just a CD/ TV and NOT a TS

sorry if it struck a nerve w/ you.. wasnt intended.

TheOne1
06-16-2007, 01:55 AM
For some odd reason i have a feeling that this psychopath is still on here under a different name playing everyone.
believe it or not i have about 50 users now

im sure people won't have a hard time believing it....

General Disarray
06-16-2007, 03:36 AM
I'm scared someday I'll upset you and have a thread made about me
:(