PDA

View Full Version : hi there, im new.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi there, my name is Rebecca (although some of you "might" know me as Katt.)
I was posting my pics over at chansluts.com and somebody told me i should post over here too, so here i am :) this forum seems pretty active, wich is a good thing.

hmmm, a little about myself. Ive been on HRT for 9 months, and I will be turning 26 on June 12th.
Im pretty much just a geek. i love to play video games and draw stuff.
i also enjoy camwhoring and posting my pics =)
ive got a myspace if you want to know more about me www.myspace.com/NINgirl25

okies, i spose i oughta post some pics while im here :)
so here you go, pics of me just after i woke up, with bed hair no less!
(i fall asleep with eyemakup on very often too @.@ )

MonsieurValentine
06-07-2007, 10:28 PM
is this for real? if so, quite cute.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:28 PM
more pics :)

Realgirls4me
06-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Welcome aboard.

:)

How did you hear of this place if I might ask? I'm always curious about that, since I basically stumbled onto it accidently one night.

...Nevermind on the question, I just read your intro (See what happens when you view the pictures first, Real?!).

NINgirl25

yep, very real :)
ive modeled on shemaleyum.com a few times.

although, i really would love to get more adult work :(

Kabuki
Hello Katt. It's good to see you here love. You may know me. I told you to stop by HA, and I added you on MySpace last night. You should post some art for the fellas. We have some comic fans up here. Enjoy your stay here though. We don't bite 8) At least not all of us.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Welcome aboard.

How did you hear of this place if I might ask? I'm always curious about that, since I basically stumbled onto it accidently one night.

hehe, somebody from www.chansluts.com pointed me in this direction :)
this forum seems pretty neat so far ^_^

Jericho
06-07-2007, 10:32 PM

Yep, Kats' for real...And very cute. :D

Welcome to H.A.

Kabuki
06-07-2007, 10:32 PM

She's real alright 8) I love some Becca. Real and talented. Treat her right fellas.

Realgirls4me
06-07-2007, 10:35 PM

Operative terms, "so far".

:smh ;)

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Hello Katt. It's good to see you here love. You may know me. I told you to stop by HA, and I added you on MySpace last night. You should post some art for the fellas. We have some comic fans up here. Enjoy your stay here though. We don't bite 8) At least not all of us.

hehe well thanks for pointing me over :)
i spose i could post some art while im at it :D

MonsieurValentine
06-07-2007, 10:40 PM

yep, very real :)

although, i really would love to get more adult work :(

hmmnn. hot.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:42 PM

Yep, Kats' for real...And very cute. :D

Welcome to H.A.

thankies, and im glad to be here ^_^

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:43 PM

Operative terms, "so far".

:smh ;)

lol, well, im new and i dont know what to expect.
i really do like how active this site is though!
not to mention all the pretty people!

Realgirls4me
06-07-2007, 10:45 PM
What part of California are you from, northern or southern?

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Welcome aboard Nine Inch Nails girl. :)

Under what name?

im on there as Katt, but i dont really like my old sets very much.
i did a new set a week or 2 ago, but it hasnt been updated to my gallery yet. it should be pretty awesome so keep an eye out for the new one.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 10:49 PM
What part of California are you from, northern or southern?

right now im in northern cali about 2 hours from san francisco.
im planning to move to tennesse in july, unless i find a good paying job here in cali, wich doesnt seem likely since i never went to college.

ILuvGurls
06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/welcome_108.gif

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
this is my boy mode, my equivilent to Clark Kent! ahha!

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 11:19 PM
i dont know if i should post this pic, its a coming soon spoiler i guess.

Ecstatic
06-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Welcome, Katt! You're a real cutie, but what really blows me away is your artwork. Excellent stuff! You should be working for Marvel or DC or Dark Horse. Just those few samples are better than at least half of what gets published today.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Welcome, Katt! You're a real cutie, but what really blows me away is your artwork. Excellent stuff! You should be working for Marvel or DC or Dark Horse. Just those few samples are better than at least half of what gets published today.

awww, well thanks :)
im glad you liked my artwork, i wish i had more motivation to draw a lot more than i do, but lately i have not been very motivated. i would love to work in the comic book industry or the adult industry, or maybe draw adult comics! hehe. maybe i will find my niche soon? =)

Jennifer_English
06-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Hi Rebecca/Katt - What do you prefer to be called?

Welcome to HA - Loving the 'FRAIL' pic !

xx

Kabuki
06-07-2007, 11:42 PM

im glad you liked my artwork, i wish i had more motivation to draw a lot more than i do, but lately i have not been very motivated. i would love to work in the comic book industry or the adult industry, or maybe draw adult comics! hehe. maybe i will find my niche soon? =)

You should publish a graphic novel. www.lulu.com allows you to self-publish for free. Explore the site. There are plenty of professionals using the site as well as regular individuals. It's obvious that you're talented. I know this would be a great way to make some money for you. You could even create a sketchbook. I would love to see more of your work.

Pacman
06-07-2007, 11:44 PM
I've seen some of your older pics and really liked them. I can see your farther along in your transition and I can't wait to see your new pics. Good stuff.

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 11:46 PM

You should publish a graphic novel. www.lulu.com allows you to self-publish for free. Explore the site. There are plenty of professionals using the site as well as regular individuals. It's obvious that you're talented. I know this would be a great way to make some money for you. You could even create a sketchbook. I would love to see more of your work.

damn, thats an awesome website, thanks so much for the link! you're very helpful :D you really think im good enough that people would want to buy my art? i never thought of myself as professional level yet.
im glad you like my stuff, its a nice ego boost ;)

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Hi Rebecca/Katt - What do you prefer to be called?

Welcome to HA - Loving the 'FRAIL' pic !

xx

hehe, either name is fine. Rebecca or Becky is more personal than Katt though. Katt is just my alias for adult content.
glad you liked my art! ^_^ i should make some new stuff soon :D

NINgirl25
06-07-2007, 11:49 PM
I've seen some of your older pics and really liked them. I can see your farther along in your transition and I can't wait to see your new pics. Good stuff.

yep, i hope the new set gets put in my gallery on yum soon ^_^
should be my best shoot yet!

Kabuki
06-08-2007, 12:00 AM
damn, thats an awesome website, thanks so much for the link! you're very helpful :D you really think im good enough that people would want to buy my art? i never thought of myself as professional level yet.

I think you can do anything. You just have to market your work. Post about your book all over the net...advertise here, and anywhere you can think of. I would probably purchase your work love. I have a huge art book collection. I rarely by comic books anymore. I'm always buying any new issues of Kabuki by David Mack, and all his Marvel work when I get a chance though.

Anyways, I'm going to push you now 8) You should pull out your sketchbook, and try to draw at least 2 hrs a day. You don't need a degree to become a successful artist. I honestly think this could be a good thing for you. Possibly leading to work with the major comic companies.

Ecstatic
06-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Kabuki is right, Becky. Your art shows a lot of quality in many different areas. The one page gives the sense that you understand narrative flow, something critical to comix but which so many young artists don't get or have: you know the type, they can create a great standalone image of a character, but don't have any sense of narrative flow or telling a story in sequential action. Also, your work shows good draftsmanship, excellent balance of detail and boldly delineated backgrounds, and more. The graphic novel may be the way to go, whether adult or traditional. Check out Transceptor by Manning and Conlon for an adult graphic novel approach.

deke
06-08-2007, 12:14 AM

oooooohhhhh I like the goth look... beautiful pale skin, nice dark short hair. Very cute indeed.... 8)

Kabuki
06-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Check out Transceptor by Manning and Conlon for an adult graphic novel approach.

Michael Manning's work is amazing. Transceptor is some of his early work. His Spider garden work is what he's popular for. I own a few graphic novels from that series. Fetish comic art all the way. I still need his art book. Here is his website:

http://www.thespidergarden.net/home.php3

He's one of my MySpace friends :lol:

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 12:22 AM

I think you can do anything. You just have to market your work. Post about your book all over the net...advertise here, and anywhere you can think of. I would probably purchase your work love. I have a huge art book collection. I rarely by comic books anymore. I'm always buying any new issues of Kabuki by David Mack, and all his Marvel work when I get a chance though.

Anyways, I'm going to push you now 8) You should pull out your sketchbook, and try to draw at least 2 hrs a day. You don't need a degree to become a successful artist. I honestly think this could be a good thing for you. Possibly leading to work with the major comic companies.

thank you so much for your advice, I will definately give it a shot :)
ive got a good portion of a story locked away in my brain that im waiting to put on paper. ive been procrastinating doing it as a graphic novel for a while, but i should start it soon =) its not going to focus on adult stuff but im sure there will be plenty of violence and nudity. its going to be kind of a sci fi fantasy cyberpunk thing. i get a lot of inspiration from the manga called BLAME. i love the work of BLAME's artist.

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Kabuki is right, Becky. Your art shows a lot of quality in many different areas. The one page gives the sense that you understand narrative flow, something critical to comix but which so many young artists don't get or have: you know the type, they can create a great standalone image of a character, but don't have any sense of narrative flow or telling a story in sequential action. Also, your work shows good draftsmanship, excellent balance of detail and boldly delineated backgrounds, and more. The graphic novel may be the way to go, whether adult or traditional. Check out Transceptor by Manning and Conlon for an adult graphic novel approach.

hehe, you observe a lot more in my work than i do! i just kinda do it withuot much planning. i draw whats in my head. its really neat for me to get feedback on my work like this, normally nobody really comments on my work elsewhere. not even my own friends! i still have a lot to learn though.
^_^ thank you very much for your supportive critique ^_^

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 12:27 AM

oooooohhhhh I like the goth look... beautiful pale skin, nice dark short hair. Very cute indeed.... 8)

you aint seen nothing yet! ;)

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Check out Transceptor by Manning and Conlon for an adult graphic novel approach.

Michael Manning's work is amazing. Transceptor is some of his early work. His Spider garden work is what he's popular for. I own a few graphic novels from that series. Fetish comic art all the way. I still need his art book. Here is his website:

sweet, i will definately check him out :D
i really enjoy reading comics/manga online, so hopefully his stuff wont cost me anything, im broke right now. me need work!

Kabuki
06-08-2007, 12:34 AM
i get a lot of inspiration from the manga called BLAME. i love the work of BLAME's artist.

I've seen some of the art from BLAME. Impressive work. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to manga and anime. I'm still drooling over Masamune Shirow's art. His latest work is amazing. The erotic pieces that we don't see in the states. Unless you buy the art books, which I own 8) Terada Katsuya is another fave. I actually own art from Gunsmith Cats artist and writer Kenichi Sonada.

BeardedOne
06-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Welcome to our nightmare, NIN. Nice pix and nice artwork. As you are in California, do you ever get down to San Diego? Try hitting the Comicon there next month (And score some of the new Marvel postage stamps! :) ). The event is a massive network source where you are sure to meet other artists and writers-seeking-artists or just to look about and see what the market is like these days.

If you ever doubt your artistic skills, just remember that Elfquest co-creator and artist Wendy Pini flunked art in high school and now she's...well...Wendy Pini. :D

skyler
06-08-2007, 12:36 AM
welcome NINgirl! cool name great band! awesome art work sweety and your quite a piece of art yourself 8) :!:

Ecstatic
06-08-2007, 12:50 AM

You're right; I happened to have Transceptor close to hand, but I've liked everything I've seen by Manning.

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 01:23 AM
i get a lot of inspiration from the manga called BLAME. i love the work of BLAME's artist.

I've seen some of the art from BLAME. Impressive work. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to manga and anime. I'm still drooling over Masamune Shirow's art. His latest work is amazing. The erotic pieces that we don't see in the states. Unless you buy the art books, which I own 8) Terada Katsuya is another fave. I actually own art from Gunsmith Cats artist and writer Kenichi Sonada.

hehe yes, shirow is awesome, also one of my favorites.
ive enjoyed his work ever since i got into art back in 1999, wich i guess wasnt all that long ago but it kinda feels long to me. anime and manga are the reason why i started drawing when i was 17. i found it to be very inspiring. ^_^ hehe wish i could see those art books you got :)

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Welcome to our nightmare, NIN. Nice pix and nice artwork. As you are in California, do you ever get down to San Diego? Try hitting the Comicon there next month (And score some of the new Marvel postage stamps! :) ). The event is a massive network source where you are sure to meet other artists and writers-seeking-artists or just to look about and see what the market is like these days.

If you ever doubt your artistic skills, just remember that Elfquest co-creator and artist Wendy Pini flunked art in high school and now she's...well...Wendy Pini. :D

hehe i flunked art in highschool too. my art teacher was a jerk so i never did her assignments. i'd love to hit comiccon, however my lack of funds would prevent me from doing so. i'd like to get a portfolio of my work together before going anyways :) wuold be a good place to land a job.

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 01:26 AM
welcome NINgirl! cool name great band! awesome art work sweety and your quite a piece of art yourself 8) :!:

hehe thank you skyler :D
i always love a nice ego boost ^_^

trannybanger
06-08-2007, 01:30 AM
the drawing is pretty nice... definitely push yourself, don't let that talent go to waste

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 01:32 AM
the drawing is pretty nice... definitely push yourself, don't let that talent go to waste

oh, i wont let it go to waste, dont worry :D
i figure its the only way i will make it by in life, so i dont have much choice, but mainly i do it because its what i like to do. if others like it, then thats just a bonus ^_^

elo
06-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Welcome and greetings from germany.

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Welcome and greetings from germany.

thanks for the warm welcome :D

CORVETTEDUDE
06-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Welcome to the party, set back and enjoy the trip. Oh, and Happy Birthday!!

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 02:24 AM
Welcome to the party, set back and enjoy the trip. Oh, and Happy Birthday!!

hehe thank you very much ^_^
im getting oooooold! jk!

BeardedOne
06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
i'd love to hit comiccon, however my lack of funds would prevent me from doing so.

I can so relate to this. Which is why I'm selling my memberships to the World Science Fiction Convention in Tokyo and the North American Science Fiction Convention in Saint Louis (Collinsville, IL) this year.

Budgets suck. :P

elo
06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
I must warn you NINgirl25.A lot of little dramas going on here. :lol: Be prepared. :lol:

Are you from italian descent?

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 02:39 AM
I must warn you NINgirl25.A lot of little dramas going on here. :lol: Be prepared. :lol:

Are you from italian descent?

dramas? me no like drama! but its alright, if somebody says something mean to me, it wont phase me. i just avoid drama if possible, so i usually just wont respond to anything negative.

i like positive attitudes. positivity is good. =)

Im half Spanish (spain, not mexico) and Im half redneck. hehe.
i get asked if im italian a lot O.o

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 02:45 AM
Your a hot lady Katt!

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Your a hot lady Katt!

awww thanks ^_^

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 02:47 AM
Where ya from Miss Katt(NINgirl)?

dskreet2
06-08-2007, 02:51 AM
I was posting my pics over at chansluts.com and somebody told me i should post over here too, so here i am :) this forum seems pretty active, wich is a good thing.

hmmm, a little about myself. Ive been on HRT for 9 months, and I will be turning 26 on June 12th.

Welcome Aboard. HD television wouldn't be able to find a blemish on you. SMOOTH SILKY SKIN!!! WOW! :shock:

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Where ya from Miss Katt(NINgirl)?

currently Im residing in northern california, 2 hours from san fran.
I'll be moving to tennesse in july tho ^^;

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Your welcome. I'm from Iowa btw, so I understand redneck! lol

I'm 1/4 Polish, 1/4 slovak, 1/4 english, 1/8 german, and the rest is heinz variety... including Both protestant and catholic Irish, Highland Scottish, Welch, French, French Hugonaught, Norman French, Norman English, and Black Dutch (there is more but.... lol)

I'm actually related to Abraham Lincoln and the guy who shot him (John Wilkes Booth), and the James Boys! lol

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 02:54 AM

Welcome Aboard. HD television wouldn't be able to find a blemish on you. SMOOTH SILKY SKIN!!! WOW! :shock:

hehe, if i was in HD you'd be able to see my scars on my face from the car accident i was in. i almost died in 2001 when my face went through my friends passanger side window, i even had my seatbelt on. coulda been worse though :) and im happy to be alive! ^_^

2754tim
Very very cute. Welcome.

BuuBear
San Fran eh. Cool. and going right by me. *pout*

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 02:56 AM
I'm glad your alive! And I wouldn't notice the scars even if I was kissing you. Well especially. :-)

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 02:59 AM
I'm glad your alive! And I wouldn't notice the scars even if I was kissing you. Well especially. :-)

lol well if you were kissing me you'd be too close to see them, not to mention your eyes would probably be shut. im actually looking forward to the move. i just hope i dont get attacked by any homophobes out there.

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 03:02 AM
I used to chat with a ts from tennesee online, and she said it was safe for the most part, just ovoid the naturally hazardous places. Otherwise it's close to Iowa... No body cares what you do in your own home just don't bring it into theirs! ;-)

P.S. My email is denocfarnrog@yahoo.com
YIM is denocfarnrog

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 03:03 AM
oh, and I don't always clothes my eyes when I kiss! just depends. what kind etc. I try to be a gentleman, but sometimes I'm just a guy! lol

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 03:04 AM
I used to chat with a ts from tennesee online, and she said it was safe for the most part, just ovoid the naturally hazardous places. Otherwise it's close to Iowa... No body cares what you do in your own home just don't bring it into theirs! ;-)

P.S. My email is denocfarnrog@yahoo.com
YIM is denocfarnrog

i'll be careful :)

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 03:13 AM
:-) I know you will, you seem like a real smart cookie!

mbf
06-08-2007, 09:14 AM
hi there NineInchNailsgirl25! thanx for posting ur pix and your art!

u bring a different flavour to this board, kinda exotic lol

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 09:19 AM

hrmmm, ive never thought of myself as exotic before, but thanks for the compliment :)

bob85
06-08-2007, 09:58 AM
very beautiful and the artwork is great
i cant wait to see that new set from you on yum

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 10:33 AM
very beautiful and the artwork is great
i cant wait to see that new set from you on yum

thank you very much :D
i cant wait to see it too! ^_^

LCF
06-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey Rebecca, welcome to the site. It's nice to see a new face from norcal, if only for a while. You look mad cute in your pics. Where exactly in the bay are you from?

elo
06-08-2007, 03:41 PM
hehe, if i was in HD you'd be able to see my scars on my face from the car accident i was in. i almost died in 2001 when my face went through my friends passanger side window, i even had my seatbelt on. coulda been worse though :) and im happy to be alive! ^_^ :shock: I died almost as a baby on pseudo krupp.

ballbreaker
06-08-2007, 03:43 PM
love to see more pictures of you . your gorgeous!

elo
06-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Is Jeordie White still member of NIN?

CORVETTEDUDE
06-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Rebecca, are you coming thru Denver on your way to TN. Or, have you even decided, for sure, you're making the move, at this point?

mbf
06-08-2007, 06:55 PM

hrmmm, ive never thought of myself as exotic before, but thanks for the compliment :)

sure u r exotic in so far that we dont have many punk/industrial/goth-types on here

so an extra welcome lol

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey Rebecca, welcome to the site. It's nice to see a new face from norcal, if only for a while. You look mad cute in your pics. Where exactly in the bay are you from?

well i was living in Livermore up until january, and since january ive been in Ripon, wich is out by modesto/stockton area. pretty boring here, but i guess anyplace is boring when you're broke, haha.

NINgirl25
06-08-2007, 08:13 PM

sure u r exotic in so far that we dont have many punk/industrial/goth-types on here

so an extra welcome lol

hehe, oh i see. you forgot to also put "gamer and geek" in your description of me. hehe. :) i'd be playing world of warcraft if i had money to pay my subscription fee.

love to see more pictures of you . your gorgeous!

well, www.shemaleyum.com has some of my old sets, but those were taken before i ever started taking female hormones. they've got a new set of me i hope they update it to my gallery soon. also, im sure i'll post more pics of myself as i take them :)

Rebecca, are you coming thru Denver on your way to TN. Or, have you even decided, for sure, you're making the move, at this point?

well its still up in the air. like if i magically found a job here in cali that paid well, i would stay. but that doesnt seem like its going to happen.
im not sure if i will be going thru denver. if its along I-40 then i will be going thru wherever I-40 goes.

Is Jeordie White still member of NIN?

as far as i know, yeah jeordie is still the basist. i miss danny lohner, but jeordie is good too. oh and i absolutely LOVE Aaron North. Finck was cool but I think Aaron is more fun, and I love the way he plays. :)

BeardedOne
06-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Whereabouts in Tennishoe are you headed, NIN? I recall Nashville and Knoxville having rather active LGBT communities that seemed pretty friendly to 'gender variant' folks.

elo
06-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Jeordie is a great compositer as well.Unfortunately i donīt know his new stuff.After he left Marilyn Manson the sound of the band get worse.I was disappointed about The golden age of grotesque.I heard two songs of the new album and it is not promising.John 5 has left too or better must has left.Sigh.

NINgirl25
06-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Whereabouts in Tennishoe are you headed, NIN? I recall Nashville and Knoxville having rather active LGBT communities that seemed pretty friendly to 'gender variant' folks.

I'll be in Clarksville Tennesse once Im there, and I dont know the area so Im not sure wich major city thats closest to. Im too lazy to check mapquest.
I dont go out much anyways, Im usually happy at home playing video games, drawing, watching movies, and listening to music :)

Jeordie is a great compositer as well.Unfortunately i donīt know his new stuff.After he left Marilyn Manson the sound of the band get worse.I was disappointed about The golden age of grotesque.I heard two songs of the new album and it is not promising.John 5 has left too or better must has left.Sigh.

Ah, yeah, Manson has been degrading for a while now. I dont know why Jeordie left because I normally dont keep up on MM much anymore. I definately like the older MM stuff a lot more, pre-johhny5. I listened to the new album recently and I cant say I enjoyed it. maybe if i give it a chance it "might" grow on me. who knows. O.o

So far trent has yet to dissapoint me, so I just keep hoping that he will keep making new music until the day he dies.

flabbybody
06-09-2007, 12:32 AM
I wore out a computer with all the hours I spent staring at your old Yum galleries. Welcome to HA and hope you stick around.

NINgirl25
06-09-2007, 12:53 AM
I wore out a computer with all the hours I spent staring at your old Yum galleries. Welcome to HA and hope you stick around.

hehe well im sorry for the loss of the computer you wore out, but im glad you liked my pics :) i do plan to stick around ^_^
thank you for the warm welcome!! <3

whatsupwithat
06-09-2007, 12:55 AM
welcome!

although i'm a bit late to the party... :)

skyler
06-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Ah, yeah, Manson has been degrading for a while now. I dont know why Jeordie left because I normally dont keep up on MM much anymore. I definately like the older MM stuff a lot more, pre-johhny5. I listened to the new album recently and I cant say I enjoyed it. maybe if i give it a chance it "might" grow on me. who knows. O.o
i here that but im still going too see MM & slayer July 28 8)
trent is probably working on some masterpiece as we speak! :wink:

2754tim
06-09-2007, 02:30 AM
Babe,I checked out your favorite movies on your myspace list. Very cool but
"The Crow" is missing. I'm shocked.

NINgirl25
06-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Babe,I checked out your favorite movies on your myspace list. Very cool but
"The Crow" is missing. I'm shocked.

never seen it, although i guess i should!! just never got around to it ^_^;; and downloading movies usually takes me way to long.

welcome!

although i'm a bit late to the party... :)

the party seems to be dieing down now, but thats ok,
im not going anywhere.
^_^

2754tim
06-09-2007, 03:14 AM
Oh you'll love it. It's fucking awesome. Just like you.

kukm4
06-09-2007, 03:23 AM
welcome Katt.

LG
06-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Hi Rebecca (or Katt) and welcome to the forums. Sorry I'm late to welcome you.

Love the pics. That last blurry one is my favourite :wink:

NINgirl25
06-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Hi Rebecca (or Katt) and welcome to the forums. Sorry I'm late to welcome you.

Love the pics. That last blurry one is my favourite :wink:

better late than never :)
thank you for the warm welcome!
i need to invest in a new camera, mines ancient!

welcome Katt.

thank you =) glad to be here!

happyjack
06-09-2007, 04:14 PM
cumming along very nicely,rebecca

elo
06-09-2007, 04:56 PM

So far trent has yet to dissapoint me, so I just keep hoping that he will keep making new music until the day he dies.You didnīt like Mechanical Animals and Holywood?Great albums imo:Even The golden age of grotesque had a few great songs(This is the new shit;mObscene,Tainted Love,Slutgarden).

I Know Reznor has produced Antichrist Superstar,but i donīt know much NIN songs.Which album could you recomend for someone who likes the MM stuff?

dreamer
06-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Rebecca --your curves are craaaazy in that last pic!!! ---

NINgirl25
06-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Rebecca --your curves are craaaazy in that last pic!!! ---

hehe thanks :) i think it was mainly just a good angle/pose. i dont think im actually THAT curvy normally ^_^

So far trent has yet to dissapoint me, so I just keep hoping that he will keep making new music until the day he dies.You didnīt like Mechanical Animals and Holywood?Great albums imo:Even The golden age of grotesque had a few great songs(This is the new shit;mObscene,Tainted Love,Slutgarden).

I Know Reznor has produced Antichrist Superstar,but i donīt know much NIN songs.Which album could you recomend for someone who likes the MM stuff?

nah, i wasnt a huge fan of mechanical animals or holywood, but i still dont mind listening to them. i definately dont skip it when its in my playlist.

you should check out NIN's The Downward Spiral album. it was the first NIN album i heard and ever since ive been obsessed with NIN. :)

cumming along very nicely,rebecca

:wink: im glad ya think so! im eager to see how i look a year from now, hopefully much more developed ^^;

ron30bi
06-10-2007, 05:32 AM
Hey Katt/Rebecca, Nice to see you here. You are looking great! We used to chat on AIM. You gave me some relationship advice when I was intertwined with a wonderful transgirl here in Maine. Anyways, welcome to HA and would love to catch up sometime soon.

NINgirl25
06-10-2007, 06:35 AM
Hey Katt/Rebecca, Nice to see you here. You are looking great! We used to chat on AIM. You gave me some relationship advice when I was intertwined with a wonderful transgirl here in Maine. Anyways, welcome to HA and would love to catch up sometime soon.

hey, i remember you. message me on aim when you get the chance.
my username is zenchan81

john69
06-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Welcome in HangAngels!!!

NINgirl25
06-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Welcome in HangAngels!!!

thank you :) glad to be here ^_^

i hope i take some new pics soon :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2007, 09:38 AM
A little bit late but welcome to HA! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NINgirl25
06-11-2007, 09:47 AM
A little bit late but welcome to HA! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

thanks for the welcome ^_^
*muah*

a2b2c3
06-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey Rebecca it's great to see you! You sound like an amazing person from what I've read so far and you do look really cute :) All those lucky guys in Tennessee...

zukkobaby
06-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Any chance you'll post a no panties shot? Is that the spoiler you spoke of?

houstonshemalefan
06-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Glad to have you join HA. As the resident pervert of HA I lust to see your cock, please post some of photos of you showing off your gorgeous dick!!!

NINgirl25
06-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Glad to have you join HA. As the resident pervert of HA I lust to see your cock, please post some of photos of you showing off your gorgeous dick!!!

hehe, i might be able to accomodate your request. i'll take some cock shots next time i take photos of myself :)

Any chance you'll post a no panties shot? Is that the spoiler you spoke of?

well i have no posted any pics from any of my www.shemaleyum.com sets, but they give you an idea of what to expect once they update my gallery. i'll do some pantiless shots soonish ^_^

Hey Rebecca it's great to see you! You sound like an amazing person from what I've read so far and you do look really cute :) All those lucky guys in Tennessee...

^_^;; i dont consider myself to be amazing, but thank you anyways.

houstonshemalefan
06-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Thank you for fulfilling my lustful desires!!! I bet you have a gorgeous cock!

SarahG
06-12-2007, 04:17 AM
You didnīt like Mechanical Animals and Holywood?Great albums imo

Agreed, Holywood is probably the best CD warner has released as far as I'm concerned... as to Reznor, I am most partial to Fragile.

never seen it, although i guess i should!! just never got around to it ^_^;; and downloading movies usually takes me way to long.

You've never seen the crow? :O

IMO don't waste your time seeing the 3rd one, it was terrible, but the first two were classics (I prefer the 2nd one over the first... I think most people only prefer the first because it killed Lee...). The soundtracks are also fairly good, I have both of them. They should have done a crow movie with a girl as the maincharracter... hopefully one of these days they'll resurrect the series and make a properly budgeted movie and do it right

CORVETTEDUDE
06-12-2007, 04:22 AM
Rebecca....you've got quite an entrance goin' on here!!! What can we expect from you next? :peanutbutter [/b]

dan_drade
06-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey NINgirl25, Welcome to the group and Happy Birthday. Looks like you live in my neck of the woods. You are the only girl here that lives around here. At least as far as I can tell. So and extra big HELLO.

NINgirl25
06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Rebecca....you've got quite an entrance goin' on here!!! What can we expect from you next? :peanutbutter [/b]

Im not sure what you mean. Is my introduction unusual?
what next? well, when my sister comes over, shes gonna doll me up and i'll have her snap some casual pics of myself. then i spose i will snap some naughty shots of myself when ive got some privacy. right now i dont even have my own room. im sleeping on a couch in my moms house. =(

Agreed, Holywood is probably the best CD warner has released as far as I'm concerned... as to Reznor, I am most partial to Fragile.

IMO don't waste your time seeing the 3rd one, it was terrible, but the first two were classics (I prefer the 2nd one over the first... I think most people only prefer the first because it killed Lee...). The soundtracks are also fairly good, I have both of them. They should have done a crow movie with a girl as the maincharracter... hopefully one of these days they'll resurrect the series and make a properly budgeted movie and do it right

ah yes, The Fragile is my favorite album, but i usually reccomend The Downward Spiral to others if they arent familiar with NIN, just because most people i know want "harder" music. The Fragile is a masterpiece as far as Im concerned, a good mix of angst, anger, and love. I love the softer side of Trent so much.

As for the Crow, I figure I'll see it eventually. Maybe my Girlfriend owns it, and if she does, I'll go watch her copy of it =)
That would be pretty freaking cool if they made a new crow with a female lead... female leads are awesome =)

NINgirl25
06-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Oh, by the way, today is my birthday. I just turned 26 ^_^

LCF
06-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Happy birthday!

Jericho
06-12-2007, 12:01 PM

Hey, have a great one! :peanutbutter

Legend
06-12-2007, 12:04 PM

Happy Birthday

Kabuki
06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Happy Birthday love! I see that everyone is treating you well so far 8) Don't be surprise if someone starts a Happy Birthday thread :lol: I'm glad that you' re enjoying your stay here so far. I'll have to hit you up on the Space, so we can discuss some art stuff. Maybe we can do a collaboration one day...hmmm.

Anyways, I hope your Mom and friends have plained some fun for you today. As always, I want a slice of cake :lol:

NINgirl25
06-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Happy Birthday love! I see that everyone is treating you well so far 8) Don't be surprise if someone starts a Happy Birthday thread :lol: I'm glad that you' re enjoying your stay here so far. I'll have to hit you up on the Space, so we can discuss some art stuff. Maybe we can do a collaboration one day...hmmm.

Anyways, I hope your Mom and friends have plained some fun for you today. As always, I want a slice of cake :lol:

hehe, i would be suprised if they did start a happy birthday thread :)
yep, its been pretty nice here so far ^_^ no drama for me yet.
maybe we can collab, if im not feeling lazy. speaking of art, i drew a pic of how i want to look. im sure it will take a while before i can look even remotely like this drawing i did last night. drew it completely digital with me wacom intuos 2 + photoshop CS2. hope ya like it :)
my parents and i wont be doing anything special for my birthday, actually i havent gotten a bday present from anybody since i was like 14, so im used to it. its just another day, except im a year older. woooo.

also, thank you everybody who has wished me a happy birthday!

by the way, if anybody wants to commission me to draw them some naughty tranny art, please feel free to email me and ask about details :)

Kabuki
06-12-2007, 04:06 PM
maybe we can collab, if im not feeling lazy. speaking of art, i drew a pic of how i want to look. im sure it will take a while before i can look even remotely like this drawing i did last night. drew it completely digital with me wacom intuos 2 + photoshop CS2. hope ya like it :)
my parents and i wont be doing anything special for my birthday, actually i havent gotten a bday present from anybody since i was like 14, so im used to it. its just another day, except im a year older. woooo.

No gifts?!...if I knew that, I would've created some art for you. Maybe by the end of the week. We shall see. The illustration is nice by the way. Imagine what you could do if you continued to practice. I see you have the tools to make it happen. I'm still up against the wall about purchasing a wacom. I purchased a decent Canon scanner when I had the chance to buy a wacom. I'm still not proficient at PS as well. I was using a older version before my hard drive crashed a few months ago. A bootleg...lol.

As for looks, I wouldn't worry too much. You will look lovely. Check your mail here. I'm going to send you something.

NINgirl25
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM

No gifts?!...if I knew that, I would've created some art for you. Maybe by the end of the week. We shall see. The illustration is nice by the way. Imagine what you could do if you continued to practice. I see you have the tools to make it happen. I'm still up against the wall about purchasing a wacom. I purchased a decent Canon scanner when I had the chance to buy a wacom. I'm still not proficient at PS as well. I was using a older version before my hard drive crashed a few months ago. A bootleg...lol.

As for looks, I wouldn't worry too much. You will look lovely. Check your mail here. I'm going to send you something.

yep yep, ive still got a lot to learn, but im not very good at drawing completely digital images, wich is what that was. normally i draw with pencil, ink, and paper. digital is much more difficult for me. @_@
(btw, tablets are a lot of fun)

check my mail? oh my!

MonsieurValentine
06-12-2007, 04:17 PM

Im not sure what you mean. Is my introduction unusual?
what next? well, when my sister comes over, shes gonna doll me up and i'll have her snap some casual pics of myself. then i spose i will snap some naughty shots of myself when ive got some privacy. right now i dont even have my own room. im sleeping on a couch in my moms house. =(

ah yes, The Fragile is my favorite album, but i usually reccomend The Downward Spiral to others if they arent familiar with NIN, just because most people i know want "harder" music. The Fragile is a masterpiece as far as Im concerned, a good mix of angst, anger, and love. I love the softer side of Trent so much.

As for the Crow, I figure I'll see it eventually. Maybe my Girlfriend owns it, and if she does, I'll go watch her copy of it =)
That would be pretty freaking cool if they made a new crow with a female lead... female leads are awesome =)

for me it's still: pretty hate machine. classic lp.

elo
06-12-2007, 08:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!NINGIRL26.

dreamer
06-12-2007, 08:36 PM
hey --Rebecca ---26 ---I like it ---you're cool ---happy birthday ---

hal3000
06-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Happy B-Day from Germany :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

All the best for your future life...... :claps :claps :claps

peterdavies37
06-13-2007, 01:02 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/set_use2_131.jpg

This has got to be one of THE best pics on H.A. for a long time!!!

Would love to see more like it!

:D

Ranoshin
06-16-2007, 11:54 AM
heh cool awesome, and here I thought I wouldnt find anybody else on this site who could draw, that s awesome. I am always willing to meet with a fellow artist, hope we can talk sometime^^.

NINgirl25
06-16-2007, 02:08 PM
heh cool awesome, and here I thought I wouldnt find anybody else on this site who could draw, that s awesome. I am always willing to meet with a fellow artist, hope we can talk sometime^^.

=) yep yep, art is fun! i dont know what i would do without it!

also, thanks to everybody who wished me a happy birthday!
new pics will be posted in 1 or 2 weeks! ^_^

mikey_stl
06-16-2007, 08:52 PM
You're very sexy -- I'd love to see what you look like below the waist.

Why are you moving to Tennessee, just out of curiosity?

NINgirl25
06-17-2007, 01:27 AM
You're very sexy -- I'd love to see what you look like below the waist.

Why are you moving to Tennessee, just out of curiosity?

Im moving to TN so i can spend some time with my brother while hes back from Iraq. hes stationed out in TN. hes been to iraq like 3 times already i think, for long periods of time. so i want to make sure to spend time with him before he goes back again. he and his wife are very supportive of me being trans too, and they have no problems introducing me to thier newborn son as his aunt. =)

while im there, i'll have my own room wich means i'll have privacy to take new photos. i think i'll also start doing cam shows on ifriends.com once im out there too. i'd be doing cam shows now but i dont have privacy here at my moms house. anywho, im glad you liked my pics :)
i hope to have some new ones in a week or two.

austinjohn1
06-17-2007, 01:45 AM
wow, your quite the stunner :) welcome to the boards, dont let the jerks get ya down hehe, and let the cool people lift ya up :)

ron30bi
06-17-2007, 03:42 AM

hey, i remember you. message me on aim when you get the chance.
my username is zenchan81

Will do! Nice to hear from you again!

jefff
06-17-2007, 04:32 AM
im on there as Katt, but i dont really like my old sets very much.
i did a new set a week or 2 ago, but it hasnt been updated to my gallery yet. it should be pretty awesome so keep an eye out for the new one.

i just checked out your old sets and they are great! Can't wait for the next one.

ijustdo
06-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I wondered where you had gotten too. Glad to see you and your art.

youcancallmeclaire
06-25-2007, 09:03 AM
omg. It's YOU! You rock!

how could I have overlooked this? :shock:
You're like so totally beautiful that it makes me feel dumb.

(I'm i_italicized on livejournal btw if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about.) ^_^

NINgirl25
06-25-2007, 10:13 AM
omg. It's YOU! You rock!

how could I have overlooked this? :shock:
You're like so totally beautiful that it makes me feel dumb.

(I'm i_italicized on livejournal btw if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about.) ^_^

awwww, dont feel dumb @.@ im not THAT good looking anyways.
ah yes, you're on my LJ friendlist :) i think you're pretty cool ^^
im suprised you found my thread here, hehe.

anywho, im tired, off to bed i go!
catcha laters! :)

youcancallmeclaire
06-25-2007, 10:23 AM

I AM cool. Der.

We should totally talk about pr0n on aim or something and get all whispery and subversive and refer to it as "the industry", and when someone else asks what's going on, we shush them and be like "what, are you trying to get us killed??".
And then we ride sea turtles into the sunset.
Yay!

Desmodus_66
06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
wow you are a super cutie, and you strangely resemble a girl i know...anyway great pics

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 04:16 AM

I AM cool. Der.

We should totally talk about pr0n on aim or something and get all whispery and subversive and refer to it as "the industry", and when someone else asks what's going on, we shush them and be like "what, are you trying to get us killed??".
And then we ride sea turtles into the sunset.
Yay!

ahha, sadly, i dont really have all that much to say about porn except there are a few tgirls i find to be absolutely mind blowing. you got my aim ID right? its zenchan81 just incase you didnt see it. ^_^

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 04:17 AM
wow you are a super cutie, and you strangely resemble a girl i know...anyway great pics

hehe thanks :D
glad you liked the pics! ^_^

whatsupwithat
06-27-2007, 04:22 AM

echoing all the comments so far. tried to add you on myspace...last name or email i do not have. :(

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 04:24 AM

echoing all the comments so far. tried to add you on myspace...last name or email i do not have. :(

hehe, my last name and email are both on my myspace page, easy to find ;)

downblow
06-27-2007, 04:26 AM
Your very pretty Ningirl.
Thanks for joining and showing us your awesome pictures. :D
Can i add you on myspace too, please?

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 04:28 AM

well just so ya know, i tend not to add most people because my family can see my myspace as well, so depending on whats on your myspace will determine wether i add you or not. but it couldnt hurt to try.

whatsupwithat
06-27-2007, 04:29 AM

hehe, my last name and email are both on my myspace page, easy to find ;)

yes, I am feeling particularly clueless today. :)

downblow
06-27-2007, 04:31 AM

well just so ya know, i tend not to add most people because my family can see my myspace as well, so depending on whats on your myspace will determine wether i add you or not. but it couldnt hurt to try.

oh nothing bad. Actually it's kinda plain, so if you have any ideas i'd love to hear them. I rarely go on myspace because it's so hard to meet people on there. If you send a post just to say hi to another group member, they think you are a crazy person. So anyways i will send you a pm with the link to my page, then you could check it out if you like. :)

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 04:33 AM

oh nothing bad. Actually it's kinda plain, so if you have any ideas i'd love to hear them. I rarely go on myspace because it's so hard to meet people on there. If you send a post just to say hi to another group member, they think you are a crazy person. So anyways i will send you a pm with the link to my page, then you could check it out if you like. :)

well the info needed to add me is on my myspace page, so just go there and add me, if your page is ok, then i'll accept your friend request ^_^

sidenote: i hope to take new photos soon :)

downblow
06-27-2007, 04:36 AM

well the info needed to add me is on my myspace page, so just go there and add me, if your page is ok, then i'll accept your friend request ^_^

Okay thanks :D
Looking forward to seeing those new photos.
Have you ever considered starting your own site?
Seems that you have quite a following here already.

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 04:42 AM

Okay thanks :D
Looking forward to seeing those new photos.
Have you ever considered starting your own site?
Seems that you have quite a following here already.

well ive been told i should start a website, but i dont know if it would do very well. ive been thinking about it though, still undecided.
i dont really have the equipment to take good quality photos anyways.

downblow
06-27-2007, 04:52 AM
I see nothing wrong with the pictures you have up on the first page of this thread. You are stunning in them. You look so young and have such a natural beauty, it would be hard for you to ever take a bad picture.
I rate you right up there with Vicki and the rest of the A-list.

Well if you ever do get a site running let me know, i'd be happy to join.
:D
To whomever told you to come here tell them a HUGE THANK YOU, from me. :D

youcancallmeclaire
06-27-2007, 04:54 AM
If you ever do any videos with other girls, can we do a scene together? I will give you my and all that could have been t-shirt. :: puppy eyes ::

NINgirl25
06-27-2007, 03:46 PM
If you ever do any videos with other girls, can we do a scene together? I will give you my and all that could have been t-shirt. :: puppy eyes ::

im flattered, but the only person i can do anything sexual with is my trans girlfriend. ^_^ i loves her lots! :wink:

A_TALL_BROTHER1
06-27-2007, 10:25 PM
i love your pics, you look great

YummyMcYumz
06-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Wow. Your really cute.

youcancallmeclaire
06-28-2007, 08:42 AM
im flattered, but the only person i can do anything sexual with is my trans girlfriend. ^_^ i loves her lots! :wink:

Oh well. I tried. :) Can we still ride sea turtles into the sunset?

NINgirl25
06-28-2007, 09:01 AM

Oh well. I tried. :) Can we still ride sea turtles into the sunset?

haha sure. :)
(although i dont like being in the ocean ^_^; )

youcancallmeclaire
06-28-2007, 09:26 AM
Don't worry, they're flying sea turtles.

a994
06-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Welcome!

NINgirl25
06-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Welcome!

danke! ^_^

Don't worry, they're flying sea turtles.

lol, im scared of heights!

Anonymous-Chan
06-29-2007, 04:46 PM

GB2/shemale/ AMIRITE?!?!

Srsly though, so I herd u liek mudkips.

.............................................._,,, ,-------,,,__
........................................,,;:#ggg@@ g;,..........‘`=-,
.................................,,;$#^`````*#@@@g ;,.............’=-,
...............................,/$`................``#@@@#g,...............‘\,
........................._,;f`.................... ...,$@@@@#g,..............“\,
....................,/*&gp..+,_..................%*#@@@@g;,............’\,
................,./_`”>’.....`#$$#x;,............,%@@@@@#g;,..........`\
..............,/ (............`\....`\”*=,``\.......*&*%@@@@@g;,..........\
...........,/...,^=*#q,_,/`\.......`~..`-.......g$@@@@@@@#g,........|
........../,;p8jq;,_..........;.........................`%@@@ @@@@#g;....|
........,/.f,,,,_..`*8r-,.....;......................,&@@@@@@@@@#./
......./.,$ `\,...`.-...&..../........................`%@@@@@@@@$#/
.....,/,$--__........`\..../............................#$@@@##@@@@/
...,/\...`’t-,__,;>`..../.........................................;`=””=.`; @#*
.,/....`”~--~`’’....-`...................................,--”,~#-,.._*”`
(................................................. .........,....`””......,;`
.`\,_............................................. ........&`*-,,_-”`
.......`-,_.............................................../`.../
.............\.................................... ..............|

http://image.bayimg.com/da/cj/la/ab/n.jpg

Anonymous-Chan
06-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Moar Kitten.

NINgirl25
06-30-2007, 02:53 AM

GB2/shemale/ AMIRITE?!?!

Srsly though, so I herd u liek mudkips.

http://image.bayimg.com/da/cj/la/ab/n.jpg

what is a mudkip? O_o

NINgirl25
06-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Moar Kitten.

kitten is super hot, hopefully i will get to hang out with her once i move to tennesse. shes awesome. curious, why did you post her in my thread? :shock:

Anonymous-Chan
06-30-2007, 06:57 AM
what is a mudkip? O_o

You post as Chansluts but have never visited 4chan? It's a meme.

Kabuki
06-30-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm confused why Kitten was posted here...oh well. Kitten is another chansluts fave though.

Ok...I always wondered why 4chan was so fascinated with a pokemon character.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/fa/1155677068951.jpg

NINgirl25
06-30-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm confused why Kitten was posted here...oh well. Kitten is another chansluts fave though.

im wondering that as well O.o although i dont mind too much, cuz shes full of awesome.

i'll mention it to her the next time i see her on yahoo.

Anonymous-Chan
06-30-2007, 08:10 PM

im wondering that as well O.o although i dont mind too much, cuz shes full of awesome.

i'll mention it to her the next time i see her on yahoo.

I read the names Katt, Kiteen, & Kitten and assumed they were one person who couldn't pick a name.

I'll keep pratce.

Ibrar
06-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I am late, but welcome, happy birthday, great pics and great art! lol

also, a fellow geek, yay :)

tgirlzoe
07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
hey, i recognize you from livejournal! welcome ^_^

NINgirl25
07-02-2007, 10:52 AM
hey, i recognize you from livejournal! welcome ^_^

ah yes, livejournal. havent updated that thing in a week or two @.@;
thank you for the welcome ^_^

I am late, but welcome, happy birthday, great pics and great art! lol

also, a fellow geek, yay :)

WooT! Geeks rule! ^_^

Ibrar
07-02-2007, 10:53 PM
WooT! Geeks rule! ^_^

haha you know it :D

NINgirl25
07-27-2007, 04:56 AM
WooT! Geeks rule! ^_^

haha you know it :D

im a geek, so i think thats why i like them ^_^
baised opinion! hehe!

my girlfriend is a geek! and i love her lots!

hondarobot
07-27-2007, 04:59 AM
We're all dorks, that's why we keep checking in here.

:P

Ibrar
07-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Haha, we're the HA geek contingent :D

Somedude21
07-28-2007, 02:58 AM
From one geek to another, hey there and welcome to the site! Anyone that is recommended by Kabuki must be awesome, so my hat's off to you. :D