PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Beckham named Glamour Woman of the Year?!

goldensamba
06-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Are you kidding me?! So to be woman if the year you just have to have no discernible talent, be a leach off a rich guy and a total snob? What a joke. This slag shouldn't be ho if the year.

Posh: Woman of the Year? Puh-leeze!

Posted Jun 6th 2007 12:20PM
Victoria BeckhamDressed like a total poshtitute in what appears to be a botched tuxedo/racing ensemble, Victoria Beckham somehow took home the Woman of the Year crown at the Glamour Magazine awards last night. Say whaaaat?!

Though Mrs. Beckham was touted by the mag's editor as "a role model" and "indicative of the modern woman," Beckham's only recent accomplishments appear to be constantly looking hungry and pissed-off, and shtupping one of the sexiest men in the world. Role model indeed ... for automatons and streetwalkers!

Other "glamorous" women honored at the event included Sienna Miller -- who said she had too much wine to make a speech -- and the musical group Girls Aloud (think Pussycat Dolls with British accents). What, Jordan wasn't available? The ceremony was somewhat redeemed by also giving awards to Angelina Jolie (yes, Posh beat Angie for the highest honors), Beyoncé and Helen Mirren -- though none of them showed up to receive the, er, honor.

gaiseric
06-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Let's face it, the only talent she has is spending money like it's going out of fashion and looking cheap. :roll: It's just unfortunate for you guys on the other side of the pond that she has decided to go and live in California. You will have the pleasure of seeing her in your version of the tabloids. :)

goldensamba
06-08-2007, 04:16 AM
How about we send her back to you guys. We'll even throw in Idaho as a free gift.

mbf
06-08-2007, 08:57 AM
is "glamour woman of the year" the new expression for "most pretentious bitch walking the earth" now?

mph
06-08-2007, 09:03 AM
I think there are a few other women out there a tad more pretentious than Victoria.

Personally, I don't really care about her winning this "award" or whatever you want to call it. She hasn't done anything really worthwhile since the Spice Girls (except maybe reject Tom Cruise's scientology ... That does earn some cool points).

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:04 AM
I love Victoria, she is funny and quite nice.

suckseed
06-08-2007, 09:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1KX7v3smbo

mph
06-08-2007, 09:13 AM
God bless Ali G. lol

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:19 AM
She had good comebacks lol

suckseed
06-08-2007, 09:30 AM

Yeah she does...and she's absolutely cute as hell there. Only time I've ever seen her actually. Her dress kind of turned into a weird rubber apron when she sat though.
Note also the lack of hair flipping...probably those bangs were gelled to her little nose... :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:39 AM

Yeah she does...and she's absolutely cute as hell there. Only time I've ever seen her actually. Her dress kind of turned into a weird rubber apron when she sat though.
Note also the lack of hair flipping...probably those bangs were gelled to her little nose... :lol: You should watch the party they put on for charity she wears this beautiful yellow gown. She looks fantastic in and she is so funny. This is the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfiRftzbh9o

And here's her singing live..I sing she has a pretty voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMApAVcg7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9iylRwdtw0

suckseed
06-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks Kelly. I thought the two of them seemed quite nice and sincere, and the fact that the piece focused so much on the kids made it so much better.
Honestly though...I think she looks prettier in the first video - without that hair and weird tan, don't you?

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks Kelly. I thought the two of them seemed quite nice and sincere, and the fact that the piece focused so much on the kids made it so much better.
Honestly though...I think she looks prettier in the first video - without that hair and weird tan, don't you?I prefer the second look lol and wow I just found a video of Geri Haliwell she looks perfect in this video her body is wow. I didn't know she was so skinny lol and for the guys it shows her boobs during her performance a couple a times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbNNAy5lALs

goldensamba
06-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I would prefer if she would stay in England or Spain and not add the growing number of self centered sluts we have already out here in LA.

Like I said, making this slag who has accomplished absolutely nothing in the last few years woman of the year is the last thing we need here. We don't need anymore douche bags setting horrible examples for our young women.

If your accomplishments amount to marrying a rich guy and trying to make your move into a reality show you are definitely not worthy of any sort of award as an example to other women.

Jericho
06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
I didn't know she was so skinny lol and for the guys it shows her boobs during her performance a couple a times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbNNAy5lALs

Damn you, Kelly Shore!
I watched it twice [just to make sure], and still no boobs! :lol:

hondarobot
06-08-2007, 04:38 PM
I just stopped by to see what was going on in HA land, and noticed that Jericho had just posted in this thread. That brought to mind how I had posted here awhile ago that the CBS hit series "Jericho" was one of my current favorite TV shows (despite it's flaws).

Unfortunately, CBS cancelled the show at the end of the season. BUT. . . they announced yesterday that in an unprecedented move, they have reversed that decision and have now ordered new episodes. It's an interesting story of fan base loyalty and determination:

http://testpattern.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/06/06/216341.aspx

Ha! I told everyone it was a great show. I was right again!

:P 8)

You may now return to the regularly scheduled HA broadcast.

bassman2546
06-08-2007, 05:57 PM
I've never seen someone's head so big for her body. I get that goes with starving yourself. Nice to know all the surgery and layers of makeup allowed her to win an award. It sucks when you were the least-talented Spice Girl. That must really hurt.

Jericho
06-08-2007, 06:07 PM
I just stopped by to see what was going on in HA land, and noticed that Jericho had just posted in this thread. That brought to mind how I had posted here awhile ago that the CBS hit series "Jericho" was one of my current favorite TV shows (despite it's flaws).

Unfortunately, CBS cancelled the show at the end of the season. BUT. . . they announced yesterday that in an unprecedented move, they have reversed that decision and have now ordered new episodes. It's an interesting story of fan base loyalty and determination:

Dam...That's a really tenuous threadjack! :lol:

I started watching it out of curiosity and got really caught up in it by the end.
Glad they're bringing it back.

mbf
06-08-2007, 06:52 PM
It sucks when you were the least-talented Spice Girl. That must really hurt.

lmao now THATS really a hard thing to do - to out-nadir those no-talents lol

TJT
06-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Anorexic surgery enhanced third drawer skank. Why folks in the UK are taken with her is beyond me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-08-2007, 07:56 PM
I've never seen someone's head so big for her body. I get that goes with starving yourself. Nice to know all the surgery and layers of makeup allowed her to win an award. It sucks when you were the least-talented Spice Girl. That must really hurt.

LOL Amen to that bassman2546! ;)

I am not particularly fond of her either even going back her "Spice Girls" days. I actually prefered Baby (Emma Bunton) and Scary Spice (Melanie C). :P

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
06-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Scary Spice (Melanie C). :P

Scary Spice is actually Melanie B

SkyTwo
06-10-2007, 01:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1KX7v3smbo

Man, I love that clip. She was quite the looker a decade ago, but I think it's quite fitting that an egotistical, leathery-skinned anorexic whose fake boobs look like half melons stapled to a bulletin board is a fashion magazine's woman of the year. But that's just me.

dan_drade
06-10-2007, 01:40 AM
OK, I must be really ignorant or something, but who the heck is Victoria Beckham?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2007, 01:47 AM
OK, I must be really ignorant or something, but who the heck is Victoria Beckham?

She is that irritating Spice Girl and now David Beckam's wife! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_drade
06-10-2007, 01:52 AM

She is that irritating Spice Girl and now David Beckam's wife! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

I see, I just googled her. I remeber her now. Although I don't know how she could be anything of the year.

rt_saurus
06-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Are you kidding me? Victoria is hot! She always looks impeccable. And I love her amazing fake rack.

Perhaps the main reason I like Trans women is because of their (over?) emphasis on femininity. So when I see Victoria with her scrupulous attention to hair, lipstick, nails, heels... she really does it for me.

In another life she could have been the ultimate T girl!

rt_saurus
06-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Let's face it, if she had a bulge under that zebra skin dress you guys would be gagging for it...

Solitary Brother
08-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Everyone is getting their hair cut like hers.
She is somewhat like J-LO in that she influences what women wear,how they cut their hair and what scent they wear.
To me she deserves praise.
Of course J-LO is much better in my opinion in almost every way but thats another conversation.

TSLoverUK999
08-02-2007, 01:26 PM
There is no two ways about it she is amazing !

In the beginning she was nothing special but through creating the right look for herself she has turned into a true beauty of the modern age !

If she had a cock under that dress or not she is still something to behold.

I say fair play to her (especially her considering she has hardly any talent) & Beckham for playing the media and coming out on top.

Though her celebrity status does highlight the shit we get fed by the press and TV companies as "news".

TSLoverUK999
08-02-2007, 01:29 PM
My God she is fit in Zebra print and those heels !!!!!

&

My God she is fit in that blouse & leather skirt !!!!!