PDA

View Full Version : What yall Think of Paris Hilton?

BuuBear
06-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Just curious!

BeardedOne
06-07-2007, 02:16 AM
I try not to.

Granted, as said in her vid, "The girl likes the dick", but beyond that she is a waste of oxygen.

Bic
06-07-2007, 02:18 AM
I try not to.

Granted, as said in her vid, "The girl likes the dick", but beyond that she is a waste of oxygen.

toche

yea she is a waste of life and a brain. not to mention she needs to eat something. maybe the entier menu at mcdonnalds plus the deep frier greese. she is way to skinny

Quinn
06-07-2007, 02:20 AM
A vacuous silverspoon with nothing to offer humanity. I will say this though, she has a beautiful face. Still, after seeing her sex video, I can't help but think that sleeping with her would be a complete waste of time (she has zero skills). In short, she has absolutely nothing to offer.

-Quinn

BuuBear
06-07-2007, 02:22 AM
mmm, anyone like her?

I gotta admit you'll have a point. The only reason I'd sleep with her more than once is if she had my kid!

BeardedOne
06-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Still, after seeing her sex video, I can't help but think that sleeping with her would be a complete waste of time (she has zero skills).

I beg to disagree. From what I saw in the "leaked" vid, she plays a mean skinflute.

4star4
06-07-2007, 02:23 AM
I would marry her for her money. Beyond that, I've seen her mug shot, which was average at best.

Quinn
06-07-2007, 02:25 AM
Two words, B1: dead fish.

-Quinn

The Truth
06-07-2007, 02:25 AM
I don't think she is super hot, but I'll bang her if I had the chance. In my opinion, she doesn't have any artistic talent (and no, I'm not jelous). But she acts like any talentess person trying to make it big in hollywood (about 95% of the people).

What I don't understand at all, is what some people see in her that idolize her so much. Go figure.

peggygee
06-07-2007, 03:38 AM
So sad, the idle rich. :cry:

Nooksack
06-07-2007, 04:05 AM
She's a poor representative of the human race. The only reason that people pay her or her sister any mind is because they are rich. Were they not the daughters of the founder of Hilton Hotels and mega rich, they'd be ignored. They're just NOT the hottest girls around and I daresay that almsot anyone can find hotter girls in their own communities.

ILuvGurls
06-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Still, after seeing her sex video, I can't help but think that sleeping with her would be a complete waste of time (she has zero skills).

I beg to disagree. From what I saw in the "leaked" vid, she plays a mean skinflute.

she gives a mean BJ and to get a nut on those wannabe tits.......oh yea. 8)

tsluva
06-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Paris is a tall,slender, rich-spoiled, and absolutely * gorgous" *
naive nutball.

Godownunder
06-07-2007, 04:13 AM
Do we have to? I personally have loads of better "things" to think about........

mph
06-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Paris Hilton is an elitist socialite who wastes everyone else's oxygen. I used to think she was kind of cute, but after seeing how dim-bulbed and snobby she is, she's one of the ugliest bitches on the planet.

It absolutely infuriates me how the L.A. justice system has catered to her, despite her lawbreaking which would earn anyone else a year or more in prison.

To hell with that stupid airhead. I hope an inmate has their way with her herpes-ridden ass.

hardonjohn
06-07-2007, 05:01 AM
although i will surely get flamed for this, i think she and danny evangelista look very similar sometimes

but the difference is danny is a decent and beautiful human being

TJT
06-07-2007, 06:34 AM
I'd spank her,make her call me Daddy,and spend her money.

tg4me
06-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Well she has made WAY more money than she will inherite. She's tall,thin,pretty and rich. She does spend money on big $ items. If I had a dress shop in Palm Beach or Beverly Hills, I'd be thrilled if she came in to buy. She's the kind that allows designers to live and prosper. Much like Lear Jets, Yachts, Ferrari's or rolexes. One single person like her, can help keep hundreds of highly skilled people at work. I help restore classic cars. I owe my livelyhood to rich people that can spend a $3,000,000 on a car.....or 16 cars. I'm glad she's rich. America and capitalism is great!
Our collective desire worldwide created her demand. There would not be 100 cameras flashing her everywhere she goes, if they couldn't sell the photos. Seems like we just love to build someone up then rejoice tearing them down.
That said, she dosen't seem to be overly bright. Handled this whole jail thing (and others)horribly. She's just like dozens of stars, models, athletes, singers that are young ,rich seem to have it all, but go out and do something stupid. If she doesn't deserve to breath, then I could find 40-50 million people I would get rid of first.

qeuqheeg222
06-07-2007, 06:57 AM
why if she has all of this big daddy money didnt she hire a driver for her drunk ass..i dont understand these rich people gettin pulled over for d.w.i..they have butlers,handlers,managers,personal assistants,personal trainers,but no damn driver?

tg4me
06-07-2007, 07:04 AM
No Kidding. And why does some guy making 25 million a year rape a girl or play with guns and do coke? :roll:

ezed
06-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Paris...Hilton....I remember it well! A room on the 27th floor...king bed...smoking...a view of the Tower....not having to worry about Kato popping out of the closet, because the owner sent his daughter to service him. aaaaah those were the days!

ARMANIXXX
06-07-2007, 07:38 AM
:hitit

qeuqheeg222
06-07-2007, 07:41 AM
oh yeah i wouldn't hit it..she has a body like a plank of wood..flat...what are you gonna bounce on?skills?

Jericho
06-07-2007, 08:42 AM
:smh :lol:

mbf
06-07-2007, 09:18 AM
like with all those celbrity figures i couldnt give a rats shaved ass. i am not her friend neither her relative so.......

anyways why care for people u dont know personally, especially if their only achievment is "beeing a celebrity" - i never got that

Cedricbi01
06-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Nice pet, no no brain, bunch of bucks...
No interest whatsoever !

flabbybody
06-07-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure about the jail thing. There must be plenty of regular folks picked up driving DUI with suspended licences that don't go to the slammer. I'm thinking the judge was ticked off cause it was Paris Hilton and not cause of the crime.
As far as special treatment, you couldn't possibly put her in general pop. It would be a freakin death sentence. let's be fair, she's not a criminal.

CockStroker
06-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Paris Hilton?

goldensamba
06-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Well she has made WAY more money than she will inherite. She's tall,thin,pretty and rich.

She isn't even close to making what she will inherit. You need to do research before you spew out some facts that are blatantly wrong. She is "pretty"? What about her is pretty, I have had a couple of run ins with her here at clubs in Hollywood and she is god awful ugly on top of being a shite human being. Any girl who is that skinny who has a pot belly, size 15 feet and looks like the Geico lizard is not pretty. She loves talking down to people as if she has done anything to warrant her fame. If her family did not have money she would be the same as every other crack whore running around this world. The fact that she freely uses the "N" word as well as other derogatory racial terms does not help her cause at all.

I would be quite happy if she stayed in jail forever and you girls could stop seeing her as some sort of loser role model.

MonsieurValentine
06-07-2007, 07:49 PM
to each their own... no?

sucka4chix
06-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't understand the fascination---once and for all--- she is NOT HOT! She is NOT pretty.She is NOT cute. She has done somethings that belie her unattractiveness and come across sexy (the Hardees/Carl's JR commercial). She does not deserve celebrity status--- what has she done? She's just some rich person's kid. The average person is so shallow and moronic that they care about such a nonsensical nonentity. Sorta like reality tv is popular. She's sad but the people who made her a celebrity are sadder!

TJT
06-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Every country needs a rich vapid floozy for entertainment purposes. The UK had Princess Di,we've got Paris.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-07-2007, 09:20 PM
I would compare Paris Hilton to a pest, needing to be squashed and irradicated.

legman
06-07-2007, 09:55 PM
I wish she had a big thick dick for me. Oh well, too bad.

LoadedRevolver66
06-07-2007, 10:03 PM
As far as special treatment, you couldn't possibly put her in general pop. It would be a freakin death sentence.

Of course Paris would die or get raped in the general population...what's your point?

BlackAdder
06-07-2007, 10:41 PM
I think shes an attractive girl physically...no problems with her weight here, but her personality is akin to a slug. All that body and money..man what a waste!

sucka4chix
06-08-2007, 12:36 AM
I think shes an attractive girl physically...no problems with her weight here, but her personality is akin to a slug. All that body and money..man what a waste!
See this is the kinda stuff I don't understand--- ok if you find that kind of girl attractive; I don't get it but, hey different strokes ( I heard a comic on XM say he tells his girlfriend that Paris Hilton is ugly and has a rat face. "But what I don't tell her is I'd still fuck that rat pussy!!!")
BUT DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE "ALL THAT BODY..."
You might be able to debate whether she's cute ( I doubt it but whatever ) or not, but there's no debating her body should never be referred to as "all that body".
Unless....
Well if you're Popeye or Bluto I get it---

LTR_Seeker
06-08-2007, 12:42 AM
To me she total waste of space not cause she rich but she just bad role model to follow so many girls will follow like braind dead sheep & crash n burn .

Bic
06-08-2007, 01:12 AM
I don't understand the fascination---once and for all--- she is NOT HOT! She is NOT pretty.She is NOT cute. She has done somethings that belie her unattractiveness and come across sexy (the Hardees/Carl's JR commercial). She does not deserve celebrity status--- what has she done? She's just some rich person's kid. The average person is so shallow and moronic that they care about such a nonsensical nonentity. Sorta like reality tv is popular. She's sad but the people who made her a celebrity are sadder!

well said

i will not stay at a hiltin inn or any think eles they own. she does not sesirve my money

tg4me
06-08-2007, 03:03 AM
I stand corrected, I thought she was going to be given 50 million. I'll go with Forbes. I trust them. She will get between 30-50 million and she has earned ONLY 17 million to date. Anyway you look at it she has done well for herself. She was the "it girl" for a couple of years in our culture. Like it or not.
What I find funny is how people want her dead! They are not on here wanting every Islamic Extreamist dead. (you know the ones, they want every person on this site dead) They are focusing on a rich party-girl. She can't turn herself into an icon. The demand is created and she ran with it. You think she's ugly, she's pretty enough to become a model. If she looked like .....me... as an example or lets say Rosey O'donnel she would not have been famous. I'll let the hundreds of mag articles and tv shows and her own TV show speak for themselves. Putting her "ugly" face on the cover sold magazines, brought ratings for shows and because of that she has earned $17 million. Does she have a lot of talent? Not really and because of that she isn't going to stay at the top very long.
I'm not going to convince you and millions of others that she's not scum. But there are millions that found her so interesting that it allowed a no-talent ugly girl to make 17 million in three years according to Forbes.

ote="goldensamba"]
Well she has made WAY more money than she will inherite. She's tall,thin,pretty and rich.

She isn't even close to making what she will inherit. You need to do research before you spew out some facts that are blatantly wrong. She is "pretty"? What about her is pretty, I have had a couple of run ins with her here at clubs in Hollywood and she is god awful ugly on top of being a shite human being. Any girl who is that skinny who has a pot belly, size 15 feet and looks like the Geico lizard is not pretty. She loves talking down to people as if she has done anything to warrant her fame. If her family did not have money she would be the same as every other crack whore running around this world. The fact that she freely uses the "N" word as well as other derogatory racial terms does not help her cause at all.

I would be quite happy if she stayed in jail forever and you girls could stop seeing her as some sort of loser role model.[/quote]

Azanti
06-08-2007, 03:27 AM
Paris who?

That is how much I think of her.

TJ347
06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
To add to what someone else has already said, the money she spends at the end of the day helps a whole lot of people eat, even if she defies logic by continuing to somehow function despite apparently being brain dead. So, in some small way, you could say she's something of a humanitarian...

Yeah, I know that's waaaay too much of a stretch, but I was just trying to say something nice.

BuuBear
06-08-2007, 03:55 AM
How do you compare Princess Di with Paris Hilton?

Princess Di at least had class. She worked with many groups helping the poor all over the world.

Paris just looks pretty hot. I couldn't download all of her video, I got Dialup!

mph
06-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Her video is a disappointment. To say she's boring in bed would be an understatement.

Whoever actually paid money for it needs their ankles broken.

suckseed
06-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Frank Zappa made the point that the media bears the blame of deciding what's hot or not. The fact that we care more about a pimped-out car than what happens to...the kids in the picture below for example makes me ashamed of us. We are, collectively, like spoiled rich kids, more concerned with entertaining ourselves than making sure no one suffers needlessly. The thing that's such a shame is that we really need very little to be happy. Happiness for me is my piano and my books for the most part.

It's confusing. The other animals on the planet carry on if one of their herd is killed. But we have minds and the capacity to choose. Yet we consistently choose not to really address the suffering of the less fortunate - certainly there's no real war on poverty or hunger. And looked at from another way, if all the millions of starving children are saved, there will only be that many more in the future. I do believe there should only be so many people on the planet - a number arrived at ideally from an enlightened population. I think quality of life should be emphasized over sheer numbers of people. But throughout history life has been cheap. man's inhumanity to man has always been something that confuses me and makes me distrustful of people. I'm not a loner, but I don't mind doing my own thing a lot of the time.

Getting back to the topic..has there ever been a mention of Paris doing anything to benefit....anyone but herself? And has the media ever tried to make acts of charity or kindness 'hot' to the masses? Or at least shame them into it? :twisted:

goldensamba
06-08-2007, 09:01 AM
I Anyway you look at it she has done well for herself. She was the "it girl" for a couple of years in our culture.

That because of two simple reasons.

1. She started with her parents footing the bill for her from day one. If I started with limitless funds to back me I guarantee you I would be able to turn a "profit" of 17 million.
2. This country is obsessed with material things and people who care nothing about anyone else. She is the epitome of why people around the world hate America. Not for our freedom (if I hear that one more time I may stick a screwdriver in my ear) but for our materialistic and selfish society.

In stead of worrying about this dumb ugly ho why not worry about something that really matters. Maybe people can occupy their time with something like this http://eyesondarfur.org/ instead of that crap.

suckseed
06-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Looks like we were on the same wavelength there, goldensamba...cheers mate.

mph
06-08-2007, 09:04 AM
I completely agree with you goldensamba. One hundred and ten percent.

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:07 AM
lol As if the media isn't bad enough.

There are other more pressing matters going on in the world, besides Paris Hilton's jail time. Which takes up all the news, when I really want to hear more about what the Bush administration is doing with the war, and how the decisions might effect our U.S. Troops farther.

But all you hear about now is celebrity gossip even on the real news stations.

mph
06-08-2007, 09:10 AM
There is no such thing as "real" news stations, although CNN may be the closest to what you're thinking of.

MrsKellyPierce
06-08-2007, 09:12 AM
There is no such thing as "real" news stations, although CNN may be the closest to what you're thinking of. Okay smart ass lol I meant all the news stations are now Entertainment News.

mph
06-08-2007, 09:28 AM
There is no such thing as "real" news stations, although CNN may be the closest to what you're thinking of. Okay smart ass lol I meant all the news stations are now Entertainment News.haha ;)

bassman2546
06-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Hollywood's version of Kelly Shore. Talentless, useless waste of space.