PDA

View Full Version : One time...............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm typing this because it needs to be said and no one else is going to say it. Most of us know of another forum site, a lesser site, a weaker site, run by a habitual liar that used to roam these halls until she was expelled from the campus.

I know that a few members of HA had/have alliances to this individual and that convos stated on this forum mysteriously end up on that forum. To be honest I could care less. HA has been and will always be what it is, a forum that is successful and keeps people coming back to see what crazy shit will be said next.

I was accused along with another individual of HA of remotely crashing this lesser forum, something I consider ludicrous at best. In my eyes this is like me jumping out of my BMW and hopping in a Yugo and trying to get to another state in the same amount of time it would take me in the bimmer in that hunk of junk, I simply would not waste the time or the effort.

I'm typing this because I feel it's worthwhile to let people know what's going on, I don't frequent other transsexual forums, HA is my home for that, I have no interest in running elsewhere to see who's being a snitch or acting totally different aka 'manning up' on another board when they aren't doing it here.

As far as the individual accusing me of crashing their little bullshit website, let me say this. In the past you've lied about everything from bodyweight to vehicles driven, please keep my name out of any bullshit you think up in that sick twisted little head of yours......................

Sincerely,
JWBL™

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 11:30 PM
JWBL, I ASSume I know to which forum you refer. Please note that seanchai purchased said forum over nine months ago and the Yugo in question no longer owns, controls, moderates or in any other way aside from occasional (and rare at that) posting has any involvement with that forum. I am one of the moderators at that forum, which we might refer to as TGT.

If I am mistaken and there's some OTHER forum that I don't know about, I apologize. But if not, I want to clear up that issue straightaway.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 11:33 PM
no disrespect you're mistaken, we are talking about the 'newer' website of which Seanchai has not purchased

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 11:36 PM
ahh, thanks for clearing that up. I just didn't want people to get the wrong idea about the other site, which has come under fire at times but which really is a cool place under seanchai's guidance.

BeardedOne
06-06-2007, 11:40 PM
And here I thought you were going to say

"...at Band Camp..."

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 11:42 PM
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll