PDA

View Full Version : Quit flipping your hair!

suckseed
06-06-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm seeing a lot of it lately. If you're making a video, it's ok to be nervous. Just quit touching that hair every five seconds! Damn!

There. I trust all women in America and beyond will get this message, and hair-flipping should be a thing of the past by mid-month. No need to thank me. It's what I do.

BeardedOne
06-06-2007, 11:47 PM
This joke falls somewhat flat without the visual, but I am reminded of the old Bob Newhart show where he ran the inn in Vermont. He has this preen working for him that is always...well...preening. In one episode her hairstylist has moved away and she's looking for a new one. Bob walks in to see her on the phone and hears her say:

"Can you make my hair do this?"

And she flips her hair to much laughter from the audience.

Again, without the visual, it is lacking.

suckseed
06-07-2007, 12:10 AM
I loved Newhart, Beardie.
What's funny to me is that some women spend so much studying and emulating beautiful women, not realizing that they're undermining the sexycool thing with a nervous tic. Yes, we see you have long pretty hair. F'in put it back with a pin if you can't see.

BeardedOne
06-07-2007, 01:20 AM
I loved Newhart, Beardie.
What's funny to me is that some women spend so much studying and emulating beautiful women, not realizing that they're undermining the sexycool thing with a nervous tic. Yes, we see you have long pretty hair. F'in put it back with a pin if you can't see.

A friend of mine, now passed on, was on the Newhart show in its later years. The humor was dry, but priceless.

I can relate to the nervous tic. I recall one friend from NYC whose GF (At that time) would sometimes almost vibrate her knee/leg. Not an evening went by that he didn't say, at least once: "[Name], knee!" at which point the motion would stop immediately.

The hair-flipping though...

Go figure.

'Course, most of my GFs/lovers were dykes and had short-cropped hair to begin with. :shrug

peggygee
01-12-2008, 07:59 AM
If you ask me, that's often a 'tell' on a t-girl,
the constant hair twisting, or other over
feminine, exagerations of sterotypical female
behavior.

To me that show's that the 'woman ain't been a
woman' very long.

yodajazz
01-12-2008, 09:18 AM
I have no opinion on the subject myself, but I ran across this a while ago. It's Cris Crocker's opinion about hair flips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHAIVXIjRmw

He seems to think it's the greatest thing for women.

Chaotic
01-12-2008, 05:33 PM
I have no opinion on the subject myself, but I ran across this a while ago. It's Cris Crocker's opinion about hair flips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHAIVXIjRmw

He seems to think it's the greatest thing for women.

Cris Crackhead again?! Uggghhhh!!! :banghead :thumbsdown