PDA

View Full Version : Its Offiical...AOL is dead for meeting TGirls

TominNYC
02-13-2005, 06:59 AM
Hi All..I have been into TG girls ever since I saw one at the ShowWorld Peep show NYC in 1988. Shortly after that I found out about a bar around the block Sally`s, where it was easy to socialize and meet sexy tgirls.Soon after I discovered Edelweiss (west side) where the action was amazing and every weekend night was packed... After they closed the west side Edelweiss in 99 a tgirl friend of mine told me about the AOL chat room "shemales4males" and it was amazing how easy it was to chat and meet with the girls.....I thought, Well, this is the end to the TG clubs cause everyone can easily meet online.....But over the past 3 years AOL has allowed people to log into a chat room and stay there with "away" messages. The chat rooms have become a place for advertisment for websights,or send your pic??, and just fakes..No interaction??? Tonight I logged to AOL and checked out the NYCSHEMALES4MALES room and out of 36 people 30 were advertising a webpage an the other 6 were dudes !!! I have to assume that Allahans timing was perfect....We are back to meeting at clubs and bars...funny thing!!! but not a bad thing!!

Slither
02-14-2005, 12:43 AM
AOL isn't good for anything. Just get rid of it.

jrobs67123
02-14-2005, 11:57 AM
so if AOL is dead...where would you (or anyone for that matter) recommend going online (given that many of us aren't in a major metropolitan location)???

Hugh Jarrod
02-15-2005, 04:32 AM
while ur post is on point, i have found another factor in play...

seems that a few years back, even working girls seemed social and open to IMs and conversation, and if u sent a pic and were actually cute civil and sweet, u often found urself in a non john situation...

these days, it seems, that all the girls online are hustlers and using aol simply as business..they not only clearly stress theyre not into chat or anything, but they get irritated if ur not on point and dont conform to their strict response criteria..

however, i think many guys have used aol to play girls and pretend to want relationships, so maybe thats contributed to the current climate of distrust and jade, but i just find it alot differant these days...

the great ones adjust though:)

That's a dam shame.

domweb
02-16-2005, 10:01 PM
so if AOL is dead...where would you (or anyone for that matter) recommend going online (given that many of us aren't in a major metropolitan location)???
Been searching for that site myself for years. You could take a whack at some of the dating sites (like adultfriendfinder or alt), but they have gotten plenty of working girls in their listings to.

The best technique I've found is...find a metro area near you, find a gay bar with a drag show, go to the show and chat with the fans and girls. They will know the best places to meet t-girls near you.