PDA

View Full Version : NIKKI X

Solitary Brother
06-06-2007, 09:04 PM
I think some of you should know what she is about........she is all about coming up.
She has posted some new videos on her Youtube account and ALL of you should see them.
A side note:I was the person who originally contacted her and inquired about donating money.
I DID donate money for Miriam.
I know of Nikki through the ballroom scene but didnt know the extent of her greatness until today.
She has put together a girl group and they are GOOD!
Go see for yourself.
But even more significant is Nicole herself.........WOW.
She is one of the most beautiful WOMEN I have ever seen and she is trans!
The whole reason I even donated to Miriams cause was not because of Miriam because I dont know anything about Miriam and I am not a fan of hers.
But I AM a fan of Nicoles and she is godly!
Wow.................
Nicole you are one amazing woman and you have me as a fan for life!
I like your music too!

MrsKellyPierce
06-06-2007, 09:06 PM
lol why didn't you just donate this to the thread about Secret

Solitary Brother
06-06-2007, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inoNVxPE1xc&mode=related&search=

GO!

hwbs
06-06-2007, 11:28 PM
this is like reason 58 that im hating some hung angels posters this week... :banghead

Solitary Brother
06-06-2007, 11:52 PM
My bad......

Legend
06-07-2007, 12:00 AM
solitary are you sure you donated to miram,weren't you the guy who ranted on about how they didn't even look like miram because her legs were hairy,i just think your full of shit thats all.

Solitary Brother
06-07-2007, 12:02 AM
solitary are you sure you donated to miram,weren't you the guy who ranted on about how they didn't even look like miram because her legs were hairy,i just think your full of shit thats all.

I did donate.....ask Nicole.....I brought the subject up to her.....

Moderators I am sorry I started this thread.....didnt know about kelly shores thread.
Could you please LOCK or DELETE this thread please?

tsntx
06-07-2007, 01:40 AM

jwbl and i posted her utube vids the day they were put on youtube bc they are HILARIOUS to watch

Kabuki
06-07-2007, 08:51 AM

jwbl and i posted her utube vids the day they were put on youtube bc they are HILARIOUS to watch

I'm hijacking this thread. Miss. Jen...I'm loving the new avatar :P Some of us love you too much. Now you have to stay :wink: No matter what :wink:

tsntx
06-07-2007, 10:41 AM
lol thnx kabuki lol.. im loving it too... i saw the celeb/tranny thread and spent an hour taking britney pics and just basically was really bored.. but i got a really cute pic out of it so i posted it here and myspace... lol -j