PDA

View Full Version : ...

A_TALL_BROTHER1
06-06-2007, 06:22 PM
WELCOME TO THE CITY, AND THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Very cool, Leora! I hope you settle in comfortably.

LG
06-06-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm happy for you Leora. I hope it all works out.

Jennifer_English
06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Great to hear your finally moved in Leora :O)

Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you.

x

alrock_ny
06-06-2007, 08:09 PM
wow. another hot chick in my city!

hazydavy
06-07-2007, 11:55 AM
leora:
finally ur in!
congrats!
ur great attitude makes u even greater!
best of luck.
dave

SkyTwo
06-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Congratulations. And I hope no-one wrecks the thread by making a tawdry 'squirt gun' joke....

trannybanger
06-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Alright, so I think I finally understand my best public transportation options for getting in and out of the city. I just want to be sure I'd be able to get back to my apartment at any hour of the night if needed. Using the NJ Transit Trip Planner it seems I can get a bus from the Port Authority pretty close to my apartment at any time of the night (although the intervals between each departure are spaced further apart). Just wanted to see if I could verify this before I attempt it. Thank you for any help :)

Yeah you should have no problem. And if there is no other option, there are always cars and cabs... cost you about $20

Welcome to the greatest city in the world!

trannybanger
06-08-2007, 04:06 AM
We should definitely have lunch than! :)

SkyTwo
06-09-2007, 05:36 AM
We should definitely have lunch than! :)

Wow, that's brash. Especially with an ID like yours. :P

hwbs
06-09-2007, 07:10 PM
good luck with all that ...im sure it will work out 4 ya...u should come down to the monthly party after u get settled...

scroller
06-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Alright, so I think I finally understand my best public transportation options for getting in and out of the city. I just want to be sure I'd be able to get back to my apartment at any hour of the night if needed. Using the NJ Transit Trip Planner it seems I can get a bus from the Port Authority pretty close to my apartment at any time of the night (although the intervals between each departure are spaced further apart). Just wanted to see if I could verify this before I attempt it. Thank you for any help :)

I think that's right... you sound located almost exactly where I helped move a girlfriend about 5 years ago, and that bus to Port Authority is what she was always doing. (Watch out for the unfortunately nicknamed "piss alley" tunnel from Port Authority to the subway. She complained about that a lot.)

Welcome, and thanks for bringing the nice weather with you.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Leora...what are you doing in NYC?? Did you miss a turn somewhere, I thought you were coming to Denver to live with me so we could go to Coors Field and watch the Rockies get their ass kicked by the Yankees and Mets(plus the rest of MLB). Did I screw up the directions? Or, was it my pet Gorilla that scared you off? :why :shrug