PDA

View Full Version : Witness your ass out my neighborhood.......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I usually take off Wednesday mornings to hang out with my father, but my folks are getting work done on the house so I told him next week and went back to bed. My fucking front door bell rings at 8:29am. I'm saying to myself "who the fuck is ringing my fuckin doorbell this early?!?"

So I grab some sweats, jump in em, go to the window next to the doorway of my place and what do I see? JEHOVA'S WITNESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At 8 fucking 30 something doing their door to door.

Look I have nothing against anyone's religion, hell I dated a few light-skinned chicks back in the day that were JW's. With that said no one, AND I MEAN NO ONE, should have their doorbell ring that fucking early unless its a close family relative and there is news of another family member's demise.........

At 1st I was pissed and proceeded to the door ready to open it up and cuss them out, but I gathered myself, turned around jumped out of my sweats and dove right back into bed, drowning their attempts to contact me via my now annoying door bell with the tunes of di.fm's 'soulful house'.......

Could I go back to sleep? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where am I? In the FUCKING OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I might as well not waste the energy, right?!?

So as I sit here with the sun bouncing off my favorite picture frame in my office window smacking me in the eye with it's rays, I pat myself on the back for not being the demonic, cold, self-centered mod I often appear to be here on HA to some people just trying to spread the word of their faith. Yet at the same time I feel compelled to get my anger off my chest. If you are a JW I apologize in advance................................

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKIN DOOR TO DOOR, PAMPHLET ON MY DOOR STEP DROPPING, WATCHTOWER PRINTING, WON'T LEAVE A DOORSTEP WITHOUT A FIGHT HAVING, MIND GAMES (BY SENDING YOUR GOOD LOOKING MEMBERS OUT TO SUCKER MEN IN) PLAYING, RELIGIOUS FANATICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO GET A FUCKING PUREBRED DOBERMAN AND TRAIN HIM TO BITE ANYONE THAT COMES TO MY FRONT DOOR WITH A WATCHTOWER PAMPHLET IN THEIR HAND!!!!!!!!!!! ONE THOUSAND CURSES UPON YOU AND YOUR NON CHRISTMAS ACKNOWLEDGING ASSES FOR DENYING ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF A FEW EXTRA ZZZZZ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JWBL™

peggygee
06-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Anyone that knows me, knows you ain't getting in unless you've
called first. That applies to family, friends, ANYONE.

Having said that, I too have JWs in my neighborhood. They tend
to travel in 'packs', about 20 strong.

And they are known to come knocking and ringing on my door,
like a SWAT team serving a 'no knock' warrant.

Now, I'm a God fearing woman. I try to be respectful of others,
and I think that trying to save souls is a commendable endeavour.

But after them blowing up my door, on more than a few occasions,
I have had to step to them, and to express in no uncertain terms
I'm not interested.

I haven't seen them in quite a while. :wink:

muhmuh
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
you should start fucking with them
opening the door naked
talking to them for hours only to drop a line like "i think humans were put on earth to have sex with transsexuals"
sooner or later theyll learn to avoid your doorbell

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 05:58 PM
I seriously doubt that would work, JW's are fucking impervious to shit that normal folks would consider extreme. Never in my existence have I experienced a religious faith that will get cussed out and continue to go door to door

flabbybody
06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
assholes

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
My wife is Jewish (at least, 3 or 4 days a year, lol), so years ago we put a mezuzah on the door jamb. When JW's drop by, I simply point to the mezuzah and say, "Sorry, but the messiah hasn't come yet," bid them a good day and close the door.

flabbybody
06-06-2007, 06:37 PM
LOL. can we make JWBL an honorary Jew?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
LOL, actually my ex is Jewish, I'm gonna call her right now

ARMANIXXX
06-06-2007, 06:49 PM
All of you heathens are hellbound.

Jennifer_English
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
A*holes !

I actually invited them in once back in my pill popping days... (XTC)

I let them explain their faith to me and listened intently until one small detail they had said didnt seem to make sense....

It goes like this..

Apparantly they believe that 144,000 (i THINK thats the number) of them are going to be saved when the day of reakoning comes..

problem is.... theres 80 million of them!!! WTF happens to the other 79 million odd i asked....seems like a bit of a raw deal...they didnt seem to have an answer for that!!

muppets.

ARMANIXXX
06-06-2007, 06:58 PM
^

Actually, it's 144,000. They are supposed to go to heaven.

The rest are to be set upon the "new earth".

Everyone else and, according to Jehova's Witnesses, you heathen bastards aren't going to hell, instead you will just die and/or cease to exist. lol

I used to study with them when I was in Elementry school. :wink:

Jennifer_English
06-06-2007, 06:59 PM
LOL - sorry I just checked and edited my original post..... ops!
(for everyone else.. it originally said 444,444 - my mistake)

Still though... doesnt that mean there will be over 79 million JW who are gonna get shafted ?

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 07:22 PM
There are three groups: the Annoited (the 144,000), who will reign in heaven with Jehovah; the faithful (the remaining JW's), who will live on a paradise Earth; and all non-believers, who will simply cease to exist.

"According to JW theology, a person has one of three possible destinies. The Anointed (144,000) will be in heaven to reign with Jehovah God. The rest of the faithful Jehovah's Witnesses (not of the 144,000) will live forever on a paradise Earth. Both of these classifications are determined to a great extent on membership in the Watchtower organization as well as going door-to-door spreading the message of the Watchtower. Those people who are not members of the Watchtower organization will be destroyed by Jehovah God and cease to exist. There is no concept of eternal punishment or hell in Watchtower theology (Let God Be True, pp. 90-95, 289). They also believe that men will have a second chance, after death, to be saved."
- http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/jw.htm

As for membership, there's approximately 6 million JW's worldwide, not 80 million:

"For the year 2000, the Watchtower Society claims a worldwide membership of over six million (about one million U.S.) in more than 91,000 congregations in 235 countries speaking 340 languages, and takes in approximately 300,000 new members each year (288,907 in 2000). "

- same source

werwt22
06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Hmmmm that's interesting b/c I know a JW, and she said the number of people that go to heaven are set and everyone else will have an earthly death, as in like you guys said, cease to exist. Never heard about 79 million living on a paradise earth.

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Largest Religions Worldwide:

Christianity 2100 million
Islam 1300 million
Hinduism 900 million
Buddhism 376 million
Confucianism 150 million
Sikhism 23 million
Judaism 14 million
Bahá'í Faith 7 million
Jainism 4.2 million
Shinto 4 million

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

Christian Denominations in the US

Catholic 71,796,719
Baptist 47,744,049
Methodist/Wesleyan 19,969,799
Lutheran 13,520,189
Presbyterian 7,897,597
Pentecostal/Charismatic6,219,569
Episcopalian/Anglican4,870,373
Judaism 3,995,371
Latter-day Saints/Mormon3,806,258
Churches of Christ 3,659,483
Congregational/United Church of Christ 1,944,762
Jehovah's Witnesses 1,878,431
Assemblies of God 1,560,890

- http://www.adherents.com/rel_USA.html

Christian Denominations Worldwide

Roman Catholic - More than a billion.
Anglican/Episcopalian - As of 1997, nearly 77 million in 164 countries.
Assembly of God - 48 million.
Baptist - 43 million.
Lutheran - 66 million.
Methodist - 11 million.
Presbyterian - 75 million.
- http://christianity.about.com/od/denominationscomparison/ss/statisticschart.htm

Jennifer, I think you were thinking of the Anglicans rather than the JW's with the figure of 79 million; it's more like 6 million living on an earthly paradise, according to them.

TJT
06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
There used to be a cute lil' Jamaican JW who would knock on my door. She'd show up about once every two weeks. Nice to look at but annoying after the first couple of visits.

One day I invite her in and make it very clear to her what it would take to get me to convert. Never saw her again. I don't guess I needed that much savin'?

That 144,000 figure is based on John Calvin's interpretation of the Bible. They're the "Elect" and were predestined by God to get into Heaven. As Calvin was the founder of Presbyterianism,I guess a lot of that bunch is going to get pissed when they get to the Pearly Gates and see "No Vacancy" posted out front?

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 07:39 PM
No room at the inn--didn't Mary and Joseph have that same problem once upon a time?!

Quinn
06-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Let's see here, if the JWs have it right, I either:

A) Go to heaven;
B) Live forever on "Paradise Earth;"
C) Simply cease to exist.

That’s not much of an inducement to "behave." Simply ceasing to exist isn't such a bad deal for a lifetime of misbehaving.

-Quinn

SweetDave
06-06-2007, 08:06 PM
The one time I had JW's at my Condo I had to give the Homer Simpson line.
I looked at them with annoyance and asked "this isn't going to be about Jesus is it?"
Saying this made my brother bust into laughter and they simply turned away.

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Not only that, it's incentive to be an existentialist, Quinn. :)

Jennifer_English
06-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks Ecastic for giving me the correct figures.......all this was about 15yrs ago...

Still sounds like a pretty stupid religion to follow for the 5.9 (roughly) million who will never be in heaven!!

Quinn
06-06-2007, 08:27 PM

Yes, indeed. I've long been a fan of existentialism (particularly Nietzsche's contributions to said philosophical framework).

-Quinn

peggygee
06-06-2007, 08:50 PM

Yes, indeed. I've long been a fan of existentialism (particularly Nietzsche's contributions to said philosophical framework).

-Quinn

I am a big fan as well.

How clearly I recall my discussion with him on the topic and poll;

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11971&highlight=nietzsche

MEN – WOULD YOU HAVE AN LTR WITH A POST - OP?

So guys, which is it ‘taco or sausage?’

Yes i would, but i think you are not covering all the answers

Herr Nietzsche,

Of the many proponents of existenstialism, Sartre, Kierkegaard,
Heidegger, Camus, Fanon and de Beauvoir. I truly hold your writings in
the highest regards.

Your use of detailed and critical analysis, etymology, parables,
paradoxes, aphorisms, have greatly influenced both my thought process
and writing styles.

Indeed, your oft-times quoted phrase, "That, which does not kill me,
makes me stronger", is my mantra.

That you have been dead for over 106 years, has not diminished the
value of your legacy to philsophy and mankind, one iota.

Mein, freunde, Herr Nietzsche, will all due deference to your statement,
the poll that I have created, is not intended to stand up to empirical and
statistical analysis, but rather, was generated to induce conversation.

Sincerly Ihr bescheidener Kursteilnehmer
Sincerely, your humble student
Peggy Gee

MrsKellyPierce
06-06-2007, 08:54 PM
lol I love you Johnny

suckseed
06-06-2007, 09:43 PM
I was seventeen and installing a plate onto my 67 Firebird's manifold to accomodate a bigger carb. I was almost done, but had just dropped a nut into the top of my engine and said very loudly, "Jesus Fucking Christ!!!" when I looked up and saw these two white boys in suits on bicycles looking at me with their mouths open. They decided to try their luck at the next house I guess. My neighbors then were Eqyptian if I remember, wonder how that went.

peggygee
06-06-2007, 10:13 PM
I was seventeen and installing a plate onto my 67 Firebird's manifold to accomodate a bigger carb. I was almost done, but had just dropped a nut into the top of my engine and said very loudly, "Jesus Fucking Christ!!!" when I looked up and saw these two white boys in suits on bicycles looking at me with their mouths open. They decided to try their luck at the next house I guess. My neighbors then were Eqyptian if I remember, wonder how that went.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about the Mormon missionary invasion.

I'll talk wih them for a 'New York minute'. Then I will ask them
about that whole Black people and the Mormon church deal.

Good luck Mitt Rommney. :roll:

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks Ecastic for giving me the correct figures.......all this was about 15yrs ago...

Still sounds like a pretty stupid religion to follow for the 5.9 (roughly) million who will never be in heaven!!
I concur! I was raised Methodist, who at least have the good sense to believe that no one--priest, minister, rabbi--need intercede between a follower and God, but that didn't take it far enough for me.

-Quinn
Yes, I am existentialist in some ways, particularly in the central conceit that one must create one's own value in this universe, and I have always appreciated Nietzsche's brilliant insights, wonderful sense of language, metaphor and allegory, and his deep use of mythology as in Thus Spake Zarathustra.

I am a big fan as well.
I know you are, Peggy: that is also a favorite quote of mine as well, "That, which does not kill me, makes me stronger." I'm essentially a Buddhist, which really is an Existentialist religion: there is no need for a God in Buddhism (though not necessarily any denial of a Creator, either: it's simply irrelevant to ending suffering). All that is, is sunyata or empty: empty of separate being. All is only in relation to all else, and ever changing. As with the Tao: That Tao which can be named is not the true Tao.

Peace.

res420
06-06-2007, 10:28 PM
I was raised a JW i'm not one now but most of my family is so i still take up for them. If you don't like them fine but that doesn't give any one the reason to disrespect them. I've gotten into fights over this with people.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 10:31 PM
I was raised a JW i'm not one now but most of my family is so i still take up for them. If you don't like them fine but that doesn't give any one the reason to disrespect them. I've gotten into fights over this with people.

whatever you & I can fight over it anytime, just come through my neighborhood around 8am with a watchtower book, and see what happens..................

res420
06-06-2007, 10:39 PM
that's part of the reason i'm not one now. I was always ready to fight someone who got in my face over it. witnesses are pacifist I'm not

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
if you look at the beginning I paid respect before I vented, I know some JW's and they are cool as fuck, but none of them are knocking on my door at 8 something am, lol.....................they're at work

peggygee
06-06-2007, 10:42 PM

I have a tremendous amount of respect for them. I admire
what they are attempting to do, which is help people, maybe
potentially save Souls.

But that vacumn cleaner sales person, ringing your bell off the
wall style of prosletyzing needs some work.

:shrug

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 10:44 PM
muhfucka rang my bell 2 times, the 1st time was when they were first arriving at the top of my walkway, the 2nd was to let me know they were leaving............ let me go hit up some dog pounds, fuckin Peggy done got me agitated about this shit again........................gonna name that muhfucka Atheist

res420
06-06-2007, 10:47 PM
I take that stuff personal sometimes cause my mother and just all my family are witnesses.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2007, 10:50 PM
yeah but dude, no one was referring to ya moms, or any other members of YOUR fam, I'm referring to those muhfuckas at my front door this morning who incidentally did not go knocking at my Jewish neighbors house next door or my Indian neighbors or Chinese Neighbors across the street. It's almost as if they were stalking me.................. yeah Atheist, a brown doberman with ears pointy like blades............gotta get one

Quinn
06-06-2007, 10:53 PM

-Quinn

I am a big fan as well.

How clearly I recall my discussion with him on the topic and poll;

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11971&highlight=nietzsche

Very cool, Peggy. I originally missed the post you cited. Thanks for including it.

-Quinn

peggygee
06-06-2007, 11:01 PM
I take that stuff personal sometimes cause my mother and just all my family are witnesses.

Like I said, I think they're cool peeps.

I'll even take a tract when I'm in the street.

But I take people blowing up my bell or
tele-marketers blowing up my phone, in a
bad way.

The JWs I try to be nice to, but the the tele
marketers get their feelings hurt. I'll go to
the bathroom while talking to them, drop the
phone, any and everything I can think off
to be obnoxious.

And trust, I can think of a lot of things. :evil:

But I've got several NO SOLICITING signs
on my house, NO MOLESTAR for the Latinos, I'm
going to get one in patois.

How much clearer can I be to people. :?

muhfucka rang my bell 2 times, the 1st time was when they were first arriving at the top of my walkway, the 2nd was to let me know they were leaving............ let me go hit up some dog pounds, fuckin Peggy done got me agitated about this shit again........................gonna name that muhfucka Atheist

Sorry to get you upset JWBL. :lol:

But wait till the Mormons start ringing your bell.

But like I said, just ask them about Black people
in the Mormon Church, they get real quiet then.

They start stuttering like a crack addict after a hit.

:roll:

Perverted Monk
06-06-2007, 11:30 PM
SENDING YOUR GOOD LOOKING MEMBERS OUT TO SUCKER MEN IN

JWBL™

I noticed this too

BeardedOne
06-06-2007, 11:55 PM
.................. yeah Atheist, a brown doberman with ears pointy like blades............gotta get one

OK, you knew this was coming:

A burglar breaks into a house and is filling his bag with ill botten gooty (Or something like that) when he hears a voice say:

"Jesus is watching you!"

He freezes, and listens. After a moment he passes it off to his imagination and continues his crime spree.

Again, he hears:

"Jesus is watching you!"

This time he's sure it isn't his imagination and he sweeps his flashlight around and finds a parrot in a cage in the corner of the room. As the light shines on it, the parrot sez:

"Jesus is watching you!"

The burglar starts to laugh and sez:

"So, you're Jesus, eh?"

To which the parrot replies:

"No, I'm Moses. Jesus is the Rottweiler behind you."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

skyler
06-06-2007, 11:57 PM
:lol: :lol: good one B1

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-07-2007, 12:15 AM
Sorry to get you upset JWBL. :lol:

But wait till the Mormons start ringing your bell.

But like I said, just ask them about Black people
in the Mormon Church, they get real quiet then.

They start stuttering like a crack addict after a hit.

:roll:

Mormons dont come on my block, the Asians across the street are Scientology members, this is their turf and believe me they run their turf well, those JW's waited for my neighbor to hop in her X3 before they started their mischief.........................

Jennifer_English
06-07-2007, 12:45 AM
LOL @ B1

I likey :lol:

Bigguy
06-07-2007, 12:50 AM
My doorbell broke years ago, I haven't bothered to fix it. I wonder how much time they end up spending ringing the doorbell that doesn't work.
I also have a screen door that I always keep locked in front of the front door, so knocking on it isn't going to work either.

BeardedOne
06-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Which one izzit that blacklist's your house if you tell them "I have been disavowed"?

I'm thinking that it is the Mormons.

LOL @ B1

I likey :lol:

Thanx, Jennifer, I'll be here all week (Again). :D

partlycloudy
06-07-2007, 01:31 AM
:arrow:

Ecstatic
06-07-2007, 01:46 AM
OK, I'm switching to Rastafarianism.....

I've seen this before, but good one, partycloudy!

4star4
06-07-2007, 01:54 AM
It's annoying when a JW comes knocking, and after I turn them away, they hand me a pamphlet saying "We accept donations." I always politely tell them that I am a Christian and I have a time and a place for worship.

I don't want to be too hard on them though, because I think they are spending their time with good intentions, I mean there are alot worse things people do including violence and the like.

I just don't like anyone coming to my house telling me that my way in my beliefs is not the right way unless I accept their way.

I've heard that there is a passage in scripture that denounces solicitation, I wish I could quote it. It would come in handy about two times per year.

francisfkudrow
06-07-2007, 06:42 AM
SENDING YOUR GOOD LOOKING MEMBERS OUT TO SUCKER MEN IN

Wow, I had some Jehovah's Witnesses knock on my door, and I didn't think about it at the time, but both of them were somewhat hot. The white chick (who did all the talking) had an intellectual but hot vibe; kind of like Tina Fey. The other (who just stood there and looked pretty) was this innocent-looking, nubile young black girl.

Using sex to sell a Christian religious denomination. That's kind of weird.

Willie Escalade
06-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Jehovah's Witnesses don't bother me. Maybe my Theton levels' too low. :roll:

whatsupwithat
06-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I rarely get them anymore where I live. I guess they think I can't be saved.

A*holes !

I actually invited them in once back in my pill popping days... (XTC)

ha! jennifer, you sound like me back in my pill-popping days!

LG
06-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Jehovah's witnesses...well.let's see..

If I'm in the middle of something (like a shower, shave or having sex) I tell them to fuck off (politely). If they keep ringing I open the door a second time, become less polite and tell them in no uncertain terms where to put their pamphlets.

But if I have time on my hands, I invite them in and we chat. I'm not a religious guy, but I can bluff my way through most things, including Bible Studies. If need be, I get my Bible out (the one with a special index based on subject matter). I'm prepared to argue, violently if necessary. If someone's going to be converted by the end of our discussion, it sure as hell won't be me.

ezed
06-08-2007, 04:49 AM
I generally answer the door and ask "What did you see?" They reply "excuse me?" or "what?" And I repeat more emphatically "WHAT DID YOU SEE?" They look at me perplexed and I say "You're one hell of a witness!" and slam the door.

Ecstatic
06-08-2007, 04:54 AM
I generally answer the door and ask "What did you see?" They reply "excuse me?" or "what?" And I repeat more emphatically "WHAT DID YOU SEE?" They look at me perplexed and I say "You're one hell of a witness!" and slam the door.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Reminds me of the Fair Witnesses in Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land, who were rigorously trained to observe, remember, and report without prejudice, distortion, lapses in memory, or personal involvement, whatever they were called upon to witness. If a Fair Witness were asked to report upon the color the side of a barn was painted, they could only state the color it was whilst they were looking at it; if they turned away, it might've been repainted while they weren't looking.

tonkatoy
06-08-2007, 06:20 AM
A really cute witness came to my house once. i would have signed up for her. Maybe they should consider that in their recruitment drives.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 01:39 AM
OK which dog should I get?!?

because these fuckers knocked on my door AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomfurbs
01-10-2008, 01:55 AM
OK which dog should I get?!?

because these fuckers knocked on my door AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an elderly couple ( I think they are from Somalia), who are JW's who regularly pound their beat up and down my street every sunday morning (obvious captive audience: stoner students, sleepy hipsters, illegal immigrants and unconscious office workers). Sometimes if I'm up I watch them trundle their way through the houses. There is a slightly dodgy housing block across from me, and I always get a chuckle when I see the old biddy look up at the building, then look at her partner, and solemnly shake her head, and they both move on. Guess the chavs miss out on getting their souls saved.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 02:18 AM
Tom I was thinking due to my allergies either a Rottweiler or a Bull Mastiff

Tomfurbs
01-10-2008, 02:26 AM
A friend of mine has a 'joke' door bell that sounds like a lion crunching bones. Scares away the door-to-door twats.

Other than that, guess you can't go wrong with rottweilers.They look like the shit.

marissaazts
01-10-2008, 02:40 AM
i havent had a knock on my door in 16 months, guard gated neighborhoods for the win

the only person who gets in w/o a phone call is the ups guy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 02:44 AM
no need to brag marissa, lol

Bigguy
01-10-2008, 03:03 AM
I still haven't had one that I had noticed, the doorbell is still broken. I do get some pamphlets stuck in the door handle from time to time.

Maybe one of these door knockers would work for you. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 03:08 AM
not a bad idea

crayons
01-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I've never had any come to my door. Where do you guys live that they come to your door? Is this an East Coast thing?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 03:19 AM
it must be an East Coast thing @ Crayons, my brother in L.A. says he never gets it in his neighborhood, which I found humorous after seeing the movie 'Friday'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLjm47uAiW4

marissaazts
01-10-2008, 05:42 AM
i dont know how big your yard is but an irishwolfhound might be the best choice since they can look the freaks right in the eye

no need to brag marissa, lol
heck johnny you live in newyork your home prob. cost 5x what mine did, i watch the home shows a damn studio apt. is a million bucks lol

mischelle
01-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Well this topic brought me out to reply, *s*, my mother is a jw, has been for over 20 years. When I started my transition last year she denounced me and I have not spoken to her since. So much for the pure religion they like to preach. You know those with out sin cast the first stone etc etc.

~~~Mischelle~~~

SarahG
01-10-2008, 05:57 AM
I knew a guy who would prank people using these missionaries. He'd take someone he doesn't like, look up their address and call the Mormons.

He would say something like he wants to learn more and maybe convert but he needs some people to come to his house to talk about it, say 6-7AM on Saturdays because of his odd work schedule... and he has hearing problems so keep knocking until he hears it so he can go to the door.

Now I can hold a grudge if someone wrongs me enough, but that takes a special kind of evil to do this to someone.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-10-2008, 07:34 AM
I answer the door with my 1911A1 in my hand. They quickly table the conversation.

justatransgirl
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
A few years ago my Mother was being a bitch to me over something, and two nice little old lady JW's came to the door.

So I told them my Mother would LOVE to talk to them and was thinking of converting.

Then I got my Mother from the back of the house and told her some friends of her's were in the living room waiting for her.

Then I left for the post office.

Those ladies came back every two weeks for about two years, my Mother would hide in the bedroom until they left. Sometimes they would trap her in the front yard.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Legend
01-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I've never had any come to my door. Where do you guys live that they come to your door? Is this an East Coast thing?

If any did they would probably end up buried somewhere in your backyard,your girly act isn't fooling anyone you freakin psychopath.

Thatiger23
01-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Tom I was thinking due to my allergies either a Rottweiler or a Bull Mastiff

just get a wolf dog and you wont have any JW's bother you at all.....just make sure you have a strong enough chain casue they can be somewhat violent, at times the wolf side comes out.... :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2008, 01:36 PM
believe me if it wasn't for my allergies I'd already own an Alaskan Malamute
I can't be around extremely hairy canines

my brother owns a boxer, no problems playing with him, walking him, etc.