PDA

View Full Version : San Diego TS Hot Spots?

tonyjr
06-06-2007, 02:04 PM
I will be in San Diego this weekend and wanted to know of any club that catered to TS ladies?

Realgirls4me
06-07-2007, 12:48 AM
I will be in San Diego this weekend and wanted to know of any club that catered to TS ladies?

San Diego hot spots? You mean as in the San Diego in southern California? That San Diego?

If you find any, let me know.

Dina Delicious
06-07-2007, 01:01 AM
im looking foward to my trip to
San Diego this summer
i love it out there
i just may move lol

kisses
Dina
Myspace/dinamarienyc

Buddy Wood
06-07-2007, 03:32 AM
I live in San Diego. There really are no TS clubs here. There's a small (and I mean small) bar called The SRO Lounge on 5th which can be fun on Saturday nights.

Other bars have their nights - Bacchaus House on Wednesday nights. That's really it.

Buddy

hwbs
06-07-2007, 03:36 AM
there is also some place that has some drag shows that my friend took me to....hooked up with a couple nice girls there....i dont know if the other place was the brass rail....there is also LIPS

Buddy Wood
06-07-2007, 03:40 AM
there is also some place that has some drag shows that my friend took me to....hooked up with a couple nice girls there....i dont know if the other place was the brass rail....there is also LIPSOh yeah Lips. Forgot about that place. Much more for dinner and the shows than any socializing with girls though. Khloe Hart and a few other girls I've shot work at Lips.

Brass Rail can have it's nights also but I always have a bad time there.

Realgirls4me
06-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Oh yeah Lips. Forgot about that place. Much more for dinner and the shows than any socializing with girls though. Khloe Hart and a few other girls I've shot work at Lips.

Brass Rail can have it's nights also but I always have a bad time there.

(slaps himself on the forehead)

Yes, LIPS. How could I forget? I've been invited there by GGs, but as Buddy alluded to, it is more of a TS show than an actual place to mingle and meet TS women.

... As far as finding places to meet and fraternize with TS women goes here in San Diego, it's basically easier to find a water oasis in a desert. :(

Khloe Hart
06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Oh my God! There are so many places you can meet Ts's in San Diego, and I go to almost all of them! Let's see there is SRO (kinda small though), Lips(on El Cajon Blvd and Ohio st), Urban Mo's (on University and 4th), Kickers (also known as Hamburger Mary's), Baccus House (especially wednesdays), The Brass Rail, and Rich's. Check them out, the Tgirls are kinda spread out through Hillcrest and North Park.

Tail Gunner
06-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi Klohe... thank's for all the info, was not aware of several of the places you mentioned, just SRO and Lips,
Hope ta see you around sometime...:)

Felicia Katt
06-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I was in SD last year with friends, on a Friday, and we went to the Brass Rail. It was apparently African American Lesbian night, as we were the only t girls and the only caucasians. Everyone was very nice and we had a good, if brief time. We then tried Bacchus and had a much better time. The club was about 50 per cent gay men and 50 per cent T, mostly Hispanic and friendly. The best part were the go go pedastals. We tried to go to the little donut shop near by, which is supposedly an afterhour hangout/hookup spot, but the police were there (cops in a donut shop, go figure) and were busting one girl and checking ID's and tags on everyone else around, so we ended up getting pizza at the downtown bus station. It was a fun nite, but give me Hollywood instead anytime.

FK

Realgirls4me
06-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Everytime I've wanted to stop at Hamburger Mary's, it's been too crowded. What's up with that place? What makes it so popular?

What's the best time/day to see a diverse crowd there?

And, don'tyoubetalkingaboutmySanDiego,Felicia! ;)

trannybanger
06-11-2007, 04:29 AM
i posted before about nyc club listings but you guys should join up and share that info on the clubs listing on the site in my signature... its new and growing and they have a section for san diego

Willie Escalade
06-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Oh my God! There are so many places you can meet Ts's in San Diego, and I go to almost all of them! Let's see there is SRO (kinda small though), Lips(on El Cajon Blvd and Ohio st), Urban Mo's (on University and 4th), Kickers (also known as Hamburger Mary's), Baccus House (especially wednesdays), The Brass Rail, and Rich's. Check them out, the Tgirls are kinda spread out through Hillcrest and North Park.
I knew you would have the scoop. I'm going down there when the Dodgers play the Padres; I'll have to check out some of these places. Thanks!

justatransgirl
06-12-2007, 06:11 AM
We live in San Diego - the SRO on Saturday night, less so on Friday is the main place to meet t's.

Jessica and I usually drop in around 11 on Sat for an hour or so when we aren't busy. Say "hi" and we'll introduce you around!

Yes tgirls go to the other places, but not as exclusively, it's more hit or miss.

I don't know of any girls who hang out at Lips unless they work there - it's a dinner theather for straights (like adult birthday party groups) looking for a drag show.

Baccuss House I think is mostly latinas, it's in a bad part of town which we avoid in daylight, much less after dark. And Mo's is way too crowded and noisy and mostly gay guys who want to meet other gay guys, not straight transsexual women.

We go to Ocean Beach, or Humphries on the Bay, or downtown. But downtown is just nuts on the weekends. There's probably 50 clubs!

Enjoy oyur visit to San Deigo the most partying town in the US!

Hugs,
TS Jamie

tsparisangelline
09-12-2010, 06:59 AM
I will be in SRO tonight ;)

Tim0069
05-09-2014, 05:11 PM
I would appreciate any update on clubs in San Diego! thanks

Turlington
05-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Considering I was down there last weekend, it appears nothing has changed. I just stayed at SRO all night since my hotel was a block away...

CarlaFan
05-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Riche's is the place I hooked up with the two tgirls who made me their bitch. They were from LA though.

MrBest
05-10-2014, 12:31 AM
sure LA has better night life, employment, cuisine variety but Id rather spend the rest of my days in SD

kj312
06-27-2014, 01:36 AM
What is the best place on a Friday night now? Rich's or SRO?

CarlaFan
06-27-2014, 05:45 AM
What is the best place on a Friday night now? Rich's or SRO?

Riche's

Paulie-Cumz
05-19-2015, 01:47 AM
Numbers