PDA

View Full Version : Pets ---maybe --

dreamer
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
okay ---I was day dreaming --and drunk ------and like ----I have a cat ---she is my shining darkness ---black -----and whence spring arrives ---my kitchen window --allows her to come and go as she sees fit ---indoor/outdoor --have your way my little sweetie ---

Now ---my question/answer --is:

wouldn't it be cool ---if like ---I had a bird ---a crow ---maybe a raven (do they BREED ravens?) ---that was the same ------I could train a bird to welcome itself home whenever it so chose ----through an open window ---if it/he/she --couldn't find it's own hunt ---it's memory would lead itself --back home --to find an ever full bowl of feed ------or perhaps (if I had the money and availability ---some raw burger --

that would be the SHIT ---for anyone!!!! ----

LG
06-05-2007, 10:34 PM
okay ---I was day dreaming --and drunk
:lol: Okay, that explains it.

Me, I'm moving to a small place. I'll stick to goldfish.

dreamer
06-05-2007, 10:41 PM
I dunno ---just like ---let the bird know ---when it's raining --or freezing ---or whatever ---it could have it's own perch ----or several perches ---in a warm safe environment ----and when the sky clears ---it could fly or nest --or hunt ------there'd always be an alternate ---a welcome home --

dreamer
06-05-2007, 11:12 PM
yeah ---but would it fly away ---and always come back? ---I mean ---would a pigeon come back ---back inside --through a window --and hang out --like a ......lazy cat....?

Aegidius
06-05-2007, 11:23 PM
okay ---I was day dreaming --and drunk ------and like ----I have a cat ---she is my shining darkness ---black -----and whence spring arrives ---my kitchen window --allows her to come and go as she sees fit ---indoor/outdoor --have your way my little sweetie ---

Now ---my question/answer --is:

wouldn't it be cool ---if like ---I had a bird ---a crow ---maybe a raven (do they BREED ravens?) ---that was the same ------I could train a bird to welcome itself home whenever it so chose ----through an open window ---if it/he/she --couldn't find it's own hunt ---it's memory would lead itself --back home --to find an ever full bowl of feed ------or perhaps (if I had the money and availability ---some raw burger --

that would be the SHIT ---for anyone!!!! ----

it would be ok, but i like my dog fine..... if it can lap down a bowl of beer "that would be the SHIT"

LG
06-05-2007, 11:42 PM
that's cool---dreamer---you seem like a decent guy---and all that---but---well...---but what I'm really wondering---you know---is---like---why---I mean really---why---why the hell, even---do you---you know---write everything---and I mean everything---like this?

please---and I mean this---explain---because---you know--kind of---I---that's me---by the way---am curious?

okay?

dreamer
06-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Okay --I am drunk ---this MAY be a little off topic (yet -I feel it's .....somewhere in the same kinda zone) --

I had a friend --lived in my basement --a converted basement apartment --two rooms --and one --ONE tiny ass window ---he had two cats ---INDOOR cats -----I felt it natural --that these two cats experienced --nature ------so I bought a little blue/green/yellow bird ---and set it free in the cats tiny little -one windowed --basement --apartment -----now --some people were disgusted with my......view of nature's course ---but those same people were right there ---anticipating outcome ---

whatever ------as long ago as this was ---I clearly remember that tiny blue/green/yellow --bird ---flying ---always trying to .....fly upwards ----all corners of the room ---it was weird --strange ---it reminded me of a fish --in a new tank --

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-05-2007, 11:48 PM
I have a wild pet, she has the strength of 300 horses, is always where I put her, never barks unless someone touches her whom she does not know, she's easy to maintain, I bathe her once a week by hand, and she only gets the best liquids................ occasionally I'll feed her some american or chinese, she seems to like eating that

I love that bitch

dreamer
06-05-2007, 11:49 PM
I really don't have an answer dude ----I guess my pauses ----you know what dude ---I really don't know -----thanks for noticing though ----heheheh

LG
06-05-2007, 11:51 PM
No problem dreamer. Yeah this is in the same kind of zone (known as the :what zone). Enjoy yourself...

But tell your drink buddies that friends don't let friends surf the Internet drunk...

Ecstatic
06-05-2007, 11:55 PM
I think----dreamer----is the reincarnation---of---Emily Dickinson----who kindly----stopped---for me----

dreamer
06-05-2007, 11:59 PM
wasn't she who sewed the Americana?

dreamer
06-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Betsy Ross ---nevermind --

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Emily Dickinson was one of America's greatest poets, who only published a handful of poems in her lifetime. She is famous for her clipped, almost staccato style, and the copious use of dashes, commas and other punctuation. Though she lived in the second half of the 19th century and was largely a recluse, she was a very modern poet stylistically. Here's one of her most well-known poems, the one which I referenced:

XXVII

BECAUSE I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality.

We slowly drove, he knew no haste, 5
And I had put away
My labor, and my leisure too,
For his civility.

We passed the school where children played
At wrestling in a ring; 10
We passed the fields of gazing grain,
We passed the setting sun.

We paused before a house that seemed
A swelling of the ground;
The roof was scarcely visible, 15
The cornice but a mound.

Since then ’t is centuries; but each
Feels shorter than the day
I first surmised the horses’ heads
Were toward eternity.

deke
06-06-2007, 12:39 AM
BECAUSE I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality.

We slowly drove, he knew no haste, 5
And I had put away
My labor, and my leisure too,
For his civility.

We passed the school where children played
At wrestling in a ring; 10
We passed the fields of gazing grain,
We passed the setting sun.

We paused before a house that seemed
A swelling of the ground;
The roof was scarcely visible, 15
The cornice but a mound.

Since then ’t is centuries; but each
Feels shorter than the day
I first surmised the horses’ heads
Were toward eternity.

Sing it to the tune of "Yellow Rose of Texas" pretty funny stuff.... :lol:

Ecstatic
06-06-2007, 12:40 AM
LOL, that's a good one, deke!

deke
06-06-2007, 12:47 AM
LOL, that's a good one, deke!

thanks! It's the only Emily Dickenson I know and just for that reason. A college English professor brought it up years and years ago. coincidence? hmmmmm :-)

ezed
06-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Get one of these beauties, warning though, they're a handful, and require lots of attention, but bond really well with their owners. Oh, and they're very loud!

Yeah and the hate the guests. At a party, I was standing by the cage and it nipped my ear. So I stuck my finger out and I jabbed him in the beak when he went for it. Then I said "ARGGkkk, you dumb fuck. Want my finger again?" He ignored me.

ezed
06-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Get one of these beauties, warning though, they're a handful, and require lots of attention, but bond really well with their owners. Oh, and they're very loud!

Yeah and the hate the guests. At a party, I was standing by the cage and it nipped my ear. So I stuck my finger out and I jabbed him in the beak when he went for it. Then I said "ARGGkkk, you dumb fuck. Want my finger again?" He ignored me.

LOL, a good friend of mine has one of these, believe you me, when one of these motherfuckers goes for the attack, you run, run like fuck...

p.s. I'm talkin when the fuckers out of the cage :lol:

Then you have to break their neck, and say sorry man, he should have been kept in the cage. :wink:

TJT
06-06-2007, 07:05 AM
I used to know people that kept pet crows. Got to catch them young before they're flying,but after they're eating solid food. You can actually teach them to talk if you split their tongue a certain way,but I don't know the details on that. It always seemed a little cruel to me.

ezed
06-06-2007, 07:22 AM

LOL, a good friend of mine has one of these, believe you me, when one of these motherfuckers goes for the attack, you run, run like fuck...

p.s. I'm talkin when the fuckers out of the cage :lol:

Then you have to break their neck, and say sorry man, he should have been kept in the cage. :wink:

Ha ha, u never seen one of these fuckers in 'distress mode'. If you can get a grip on their neck, let alone strangle it, I'll buy you a pint :wink:

Nowaday's If I walk into a place and there's one of those in a cage, I leave and tell the host..."I hate those fucking things" I know what your talking about. Maybe, I should use a bat. :wink: