PDA

View Full Version : Vicki's Youtube Stardom

Vicki Richter
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
My youtube is now ranked in the top 30 or so overall for the Entertainment Category - "Most Viewed".

I officially am claiming the title of biggest Transsexual cross-over star of all time. Being a big mainstream star now, I am not sure if I will have time for Hung Angels as much, but I do love you all.

Thank you to my friends and fans,

Vicki

Biggest Cross-Over Mainstream Star Who is a TS, 2007

ARMANIXXX
06-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Congrats Vicki.

Just don't forget to step on all the little people on your way up.

Rise to primetime just won't be complete without that.

MrsKellyPierce
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Congrats

hondarobot
06-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Well, hold down the HA fort, Hung Anglers. Looks like it's Next Stop: Youtubeland.

(I gotta keep an eye on Blondie in case she makes any more spelling errors).

Be good.

Vicki Richter
06-05-2007, 11:02 PM
You guys know I am just fucking with you on that mainstream part right?

mbf
06-05-2007, 11:10 PM
I officially am claiming the title of biggest Transsexual cross-over star of all time. Being a big mainstream star now, I am not sure if I will have time for Hung Angels as much, but I do love you all.

well, employ a ghost-writer, or rahter, a "ghost-poster" on here ;)

dskreet2
06-05-2007, 11:28 PM
After listening to #2, I'm now watchin #1, then viewthe others. I posted a text on my question regarding your travel plans and my opportunity to share a shake or slider with you.

ARMANIXXX
06-05-2007, 11:49 PM
You guys know I am just fucking with you on that mainstream part right?

__________________________________________________ __________________

I'm sure most of us do.

But you do definately have an opportunity, if you plan it right, you do have the opportunity to garner some mainstream success.

Quick question though,
is there a limit to the number or amount of Youtube videos you are able to submit within a week?

bobway2005
06-12-2007, 05:52 AM

well, employ a ghost-writer, or rahter, a "ghost-poster" on here ;)
She has actually been doing that on here for years now:lol: :lol: :lol: Please try to keep up!!!

Solitary Brother
06-12-2007, 06:18 AM
My youtube is now ranked in the top 30 or so overall for the Entertainment Category - "Most Viewed".

Thank you to my friends and fans,

Vicki

Biggest Cross-Over Mainstream Star Who is a TS, 2007

If you showed off that fat ass more you would be even MORE popular!

BuuBear
06-12-2007, 07:34 AM
No your not! Miss Vicki, your awesome! Mainstream or no... Your still AWESOME!

whatsupwithat
06-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Very cool. Congrats. My people will call your people. We'll do lunch. Ciao.

Vicki Richter
06-12-2007, 04:40 PM
OK... So now I have to ask. What exactly is the point of youtube? I have like 71,000 hits on one of my videos and I am not seeing any new benefits of youtube stardom. Why do girls post on there thinking that they are getting all this great exposure or good advertising.

I guess I am doing it for the fans. I know there will be another point even if I haven't found it yet.

houstonshemalefan
06-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Vicki,

Your "mainstream" cock will be even more delicious to suck. If I ever get lucky enough to get the chance! lol! Congrats!