PDA

View Full Version : My first encounter as a 19 year old TV

Rita in Red
06-05-2007, 09:35 AM
I was 19 when I had my first experience as a TV. I was sharing a two-bedroom apartment with a good buddy named Karl. We had been friends through high school and a tight team. We both dated a lot of girls back then, but I always liked being around him more for some reason. I would get jealous when he dated a lot and found myself attracted to him. I had been dressing up a lot by now (all in private) and was fascinated with the guys in the locker room. I would wait just at the right time to watch them shower and get dressed right next to me. I was attracted to the male penis and I didn’t know why. One day Karl walked out of the shower towards his room fully exposed to me while I sat on the sofa watching TV. Oh my god, I thought to myself his was enormous. I prided myself with my tool but he was a god. Guessing then 10x2 at least. He was dating this young girl and I would have to leave the apartment while he had sex with her because she was a screamer now I know why. I started to make it a point to try and catch him coming out of the shower as often as I could. I started dreaming about his cock, but I was not gay, for I never been with a guy and was happily dating girls. But there was something magical about the size of his penis. I was drawn to it fascinated with it. We often left girly mages lying around the apartment and he had plenty of foldouts posted in his room. So I know he was cranking on that thing when his gal wasn’t around. One afternoon I heard him, so I walked in on him. Oh my, he was hard as a rock. Stroking his penis for all it was worth, I only got a glimpse of it. I quickly shut the door and excused myself. We had planned a fishing trip the two of us guys in the mountains that coming weekend, sleeping in the bed of my truck. It had seen his penis about three times during the past six months and after hearing his girlfriend whaling in the next room for months, I was totally focused on him. I can’t explain why, but I wanted to put that enormous organ into my mouth and lolly pop it for hours. Now neither one of us ever suggested or hinted in that direction after all. We were best friends and had been for several years. I was scared to say anything as to ruin our friendship, but I was having such strong feelings for him and found myself very attracted to him. For the trip I packed a few girly mages that I knew he liked. Then completely out of charter for me, I went shopping. I purchased some women’s 5 inch black heels, black fishnet nylons with laced garter belt. A corset that was purple and laced up in the rear and some bright red lip-gloss. I found a lovely blond wig that fit perfect and some nice lace gloves. From the first time I tried these things on in my bedroom and they fit perfect. I must say I did look rather sexy and cute. No facial hair and very young boyish skin. The clothes felt forging to my skin but I loved the way it made me feel inside. I walked like a girl, talked like a girl even danced like a girl, the moment I put them on, but the second they came off, that all went out the window. I guess I had this dream that I might wear these things at some point for him to see, crazy I know. We went fishing that Saturday afternoon and parked the truck many miles away from anyone. Our camp was all set up fire, tent etc. we fished that morning and by noon returned to the truck as it was about 98 degrees in the high serrias. We drank a few beers then I tossed him the girly mages. We both went through them pointing out which girl we would do. I then handed him a magazine that had this sexy looking girl in the foldout. I had purchased the same garments she did and when I dressed up, I looked almost just like her! I opened that foldout and asked Karl what would he do right this moment with that girl. He said, “ I would make suck my cock until I was about to pop then do her.” I kept his beer can full. He drank about 7-8 beers and was feeling rather lose. I could see he was trying to sport a hard on inside his tight jeans. Once in awhile he would grab it a squeeze it quickly as he looked at that foldout. I taped that foldout on the shell of the truck see he had to look at it and kept supplying him with new mages. I didn’t want him to think about anything else. We smoked a joint, then he stood up and started shouting that there were no girls here and that he was hard as a rock. We looked at each other for a second as if to say, “well lets try it” but I was so scared. I walked over to him and told him I could leave if he wanted some privacy with the magazine. He was trying to explain to me the blue ball syndrome and asked for some ice from the cooler. I handed him a handful then he dropped his jeans to his knees, pulled down his boxers and out jumped this enormous thick vein covered penis. He was about 11 inches long and very thick. His purple helmet was well defined and strong. His penis pointed straight up almost touching his belly button. His skin was stretched so tight there was no foreskin or slack just hard as a rock, vein soaked man meat. His balls were swollen up into a small area and he had plenty of black pubic hair. I laughed out of nervousness and said he could use that as a fishing pole, but he found no humor in that. I was standing right next to him in bright daylight in the middle of the Desert Mountains looking at his massive penis. He placed the ice onto his swollen sack and moaned. I have never had this happen so I can’t relate to what his was going through but it looked painful. His foreskin was pulled back so tight there was nothing lose to stroke. He tried to stroke it a few times but without lube, it was hurtful. He poured some beer onto it and all that seem to do was numb the pain. He was just standing there holding onto his balls with ice as his penis pointed outwards then straight up touching his belly button. He moaned in pain as he walked around in a small circle. At that point he said, “man I which we had a girl out her right now.” I mustered up all the bravery I had, and hoping not to destroy a friendship I walked over to him placed my right hand onto his penis looked at him and said, “I think I can help.” I dropped to my knees and placed the large helmet size head of his penis into my mouth, closed my eyes and began sucking on it as hard as I could. He placed both is hands onto of my head and just moaned with relief. I had never placed a man’s penis in my mouth before, but I seem to have known what to do. I licked his shaft just like I did in my dreams and worked the head with my tongue like a pro. I stopped after about a minute and told him to wait in the camper shell. I quickly changed in the tent into my girl clothes, put on the heels and lip-gloss, wig corset the works had days before changed my diet in preparation and douched many time prior to leaving in hopes something might happen. I then walked right towards the camper’s shell like I was walking down a fashion runway. I knocked on the door, opened it and said, “Did you call for a girl”. He was shocked! My whole attitude, voice and demeanor suddenly changed the moment I changed into those clothes. I truly felt at ease with my self for the first time, peacefulness with confidence. It was just meant to be. I climbed into the camper as he lay on his back. I started loving on his tool for about 20 minutes. I had purchased some lube and covered him with it as I stroked him up and down thinking he would cum. My red lip-gloss covered his shaft from me kissing on it. He looked at me and said, “I need to fuck you.” Whoa, now that was not in the mix here. I never fathomed that thought. I responded with an “I don’t know your so big am not sure about all this.” He said, “ I’ll take it real slow, I gotta have it.” He then rolled me onto my back, spread my legs apart and noticed I too was very hard. But he never touched me there. He was not interested in my hard cock in the least. On his knees he stood directly in front of me, he took the tube and squirted a large amount onto his fingers. Then he began rimming my hole getting it all wet and sticky with one hand and he stroked his massive cock with the other hand. I was extremely nervous and scared. He just keep chanting you can do this over and over again. Then he inserted his middle finger into me as I jumped backwards. Slowly he pushed his index finger in and out trying to loosen my spinkter muscle that at the moment was gripped very tightly around his finger. Then started twisting it and inserted his middle finger, twisting them both in a corkscrew fashion. I was so scared. He propped my head up with a pillow so I could watch him slowly stroking the full length of his large hard cock with his right hand as he finger banged me with his left two fingers. He was rather buzzed from the beer and the joint we smoked and thanks to me, he was honey as hell. He then stuffed his two fingers into my mouth. All I could taste was the jelly lube. Then he produced some pre cum wiped it on his fingers then wiped it across my red glossy lips. I licked my lips tasting a mans cum for the first time. It was salty but had warmth to it. He poured more lube onto his fingers and cock. He positioned my legs far apart and planted my spike heels into the roof of the fiberglass camper shell. My knees were against my chest and my rear was hanging out fully exposed to him. Karl then moved forward and shoved the head of his swollen penis into my rectum. I madly grabbed his sweaty fore arms with my hands as I planted my heels deeper into the roof of the camper shell. I was pinned down in this sweaty camper with his heavy beer breath breathing down on me as the sweat rolled off the tip of his noise. He moved his hips forward as I felt his large cock penetrate my virgin rectum. I could feel my butt cheeks being spread apart from this very foreign object inside of me. I shouted, “I can’t, please stop” as he stuffed a few more inches of that massive cock inside of me. Karl was half way inside me. My spinkter muscle twitching and trying to push out this foreign object while I was trying to remain as claim as I could because I didn’t want to get hurt. He stopped as I moaned trying to get used to 6 inches by 2-inch think man cock inside of my teenage ass. I was lashing me head from side to side and up and down begging him to stop saying okay that’s enough. But I guess I had it coming. I made sure he had plenty to drink, brought the girl magazines to prime his pump then wore some very sexy sluttish clothes in the middle of no where and now I wanted to change the rules. He reached down and grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed it tightly. This only stiffened his cock then he slid his hips forward stuffing my virgin ginger box with every inch of his penis. He then rested onto his elbows on the floor, as we looked at each other face to face. My legs wrapped around his small waist as I grabbed his biceps. I was twisting and screaming in pain. Violently trying to kick, and hitting him with my fists on his back. My mouth was wide open as I gasped for air, panting like a dog. Thrashing my head up and down and from side to side as tears rolled from my eyes. Karl had seen this before. He just kept coaching me through it saying, “relax and it will stop hurting” as he froze there with every inch of his worm now buried deep inside my rectum. I continued to thrash around for about 10 minutes until I was totally exhausted. Karl just kept his frozen position not move allowing my rectum to slowly stretchy around his large cock. I was out of breath, strength and could hardly open my eyes. Karl knew he had just broken me in like a wild horse. He had been down this road before with his many girlfriends, he knew what to do. He then began pumping me slow and long at first. Pulling that nasty worm almost all the way out then forcefully planting it back inside. With each and every thrust I moaned louder and louder. He started French kissing me, licking my lips and trying to see how far he could stick his tongue down my mouth. He spit into my mouth a few times just to be nasty. That’s when I finally relaxed. My spinkter was numbing swollen and sore, but I was taking him. I felt so much like a women at that moment. I kissed him back and told him to fuck me harder! He did so panting like a dog from being out of breath; it must have been 105 degrees inside that camper we were both covered in sweat. His hard cock was ramming me hard as he grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I could now feel his penis head hitting my insides. He would stop just the moment he had all of it inside and I could feel his heart beating through his cock onto the inner walls of my rectum. Then from someplace inside my mind I started saying things to him in a forceful tone, “Is this how your girls like it, fuck me like you fuck them with that big dick.” I guess I was holding some jealousy back but dressed as a woman made me feel and really believe I was a woman. He drove that tool into me for 20 minutes none stop. My legs were cramping and I was numb from the waist down. I pulled it out and quickly crawled up onto my chest. His cock was red, totally covered with all kinds of sticky stuff, lube, pre cum and my own rose juices. Then he stuffed the head into my mouth and began stroking. More pre cum launched down my throat. Then he opened the camper door pulled my out and bent me over the open tailgate. My 5 inch spiked heels showed off my tan shaved legs and tight café muscles. He then took me this way but it didn’t work. He opened up a sleeping bag onto the desert soft sand and pulled me down onto of it. Onto my knees I went as he dropped to his knees. The sun was bright hot and there was not wind. He grabbed both my wrists with his hands pulling my backwards. This cased my face to be firmly planted into the sleeping bag and my ass to be propped up into the air like a neon sign. He spit onto my rose a few times then he shoved that nastiness of a cock back inside my already worn out sore rectum. He would lunge his hips hard forward at the same time pulling my arms backwards. This allowed him to plant that worm deeper into my hole. I moaned loud with each and every thrust. With my right cheek firmly planted onto the sleeping bag, I looked back and watched Karl do his magic as he watched in lust his cock ramming into my virgin tight hairless rose. I had my own pre cum dripping all over my outfit and they were a large wet spot under me from his own pre cum, lube and his spit. Karl fucked me for 20 minutes all the time shouting, “ You little fucking nasty whore, you wanna fuck a big dick, how does it feel, you nasty fucking slut.” My demeanor by this time was full on slut. My cock was hard as hell and all I could yell was, “Fuck me with that big cock.” Then he flipped me onto my back, pinned my legs onto his shoulders, sank his cock deep into me and began these little deep thrusts. With each little thrust our lips touched as he said, “ your pussy is so tight I wanna cum” then he french kissed me over and over. He was sweating profusely breathing like he had just run the 100-yard dash. His eyes were rolling back into his head as his cheek rested against my red lips. He was fucking me hard, full strokes and fast. “Cum for me baby” I told him, “plant your seeds in me honey.” He then planted both his hands onto the ground lifting his torso off my body. A few more pumps then he quickly removed his nasty cock from my rose, grabbed my hair with one hand as he wildly stroked his wet hard cock with the other. My little sore rose remand open and I could feel air rushing inside this open cavity. I knew he world have a mother load, so I closed my mouth. He pushed me back so my head was against the ground, pried open my mouth wide open with his two fingers then announced he was about to cum. I looked up at his shinning hairy chest covered in sweat. His blue eyes and looking into the sky as his balls bounced off my red glossy lips. The smell of man sweat was like the worse locker room you ever smelt. His cock was about three inches away from my mouth. I could see the large slit in the head, as I moaned no. He said, “your gunna milk me like a real whore now bitch,” then he cranked a large amount for creamy white cum into my mouth and onto a second stroke produced even more white cum onto my tongue. A third and fourth stroke produced the same about. I could feel about 5 tablespoons of his warm liquid seed on my tongue my with his fingers prying my mouth open, I was not allowed to spit. Then he stoked the remaining cum onto my lips as he went rather limp, still about 8 inches of limp meat. I could feel the warm massive amount of cum starting to trickle down my throat. I thought he was going to let me spit then he stuck his limp worm into my cumed soaked mouth and began plunging all his cum down my throat. He would pull his cock out only to see several strings of cum dangle from into leading to my mouth, and then back into my mouth he went. I could feel his cock head sliding past my tonsils and his load slowly traveled down my throat. After about 10 minutes he was all dry.
My cock remained hard and stiff, I wanted to cum so bad. I pulled my up as I leaned against the truck dizzy as hell. “You little bitch you wanna cum?” he said to me. “I don’t know am so dizzy right now, I think I really need to lie down before I fall down” I replied. He removed his pants belt and tied my hands together behind my back. “Your gunna cum like a good little whore” he said to me. “Your full of cum and you need more” he remarked. Then he began stroking me with one hand as he shoved his middle finger into my open rectum and began massaging my inner gland. I felt a dingle inside and a total feel of helplessness. He grabbed my hard cock very hard, like he was angry at it as he stroked it forward while he stroked my gland with his finger. Faster and faster in rhythm he continued both these maneuvers. I was hard but my rose was so sore and I couldn’t close was spinkter muscle. It just lashed there open about 1 ½ inches. Then I looked at him as he stopped stroking my cock and began striking his. Oh my gosh, he was hard again. “Please Karl, no “ I pleaded with him. But now in his drunken stoned stage, he was wanting more. He pushed me back into the camper and to my sudden surprises 69 us. He stuffed his hard cock down my throat as he grabbed to base of my hard cock and started sucking on it very hard. I tried to push his cock out of my mouth but being onto of me he just kept pushing it back in. He grabbed the base of my cock very tightly as he sucked on the head as hard as he could. I was moaning in pain. “Is this how you do it you little fucking whore, huh, is this how you suck a cock” he yelled as he kept sucking then popping the head out of his mouth making a loud popping sound. I pushed his cock out of my mouth and yelled; no you’re hurting me. He then turned me onto my side, shoved his two fingers into my rose and began milking my gland from inside as his sucked very hard. His cock went limp as I moaned and kept saying no. With my hands tired behind my back I was at his mercy. I felt totally out of control, and then I knew I was going to cum. I yelled, “ Am cuming” as he cupped his hand and milked 4 tablespoons of my own love cream into his hand. Then he covered his cock with my love cream and stuffed his limp 8 inches back into my numb mouth making to take all my owe cum until he was dry.
This changed my life forever. I said things, acted out and lived the part it was heaven.
From that time on I was a changed person and knew then there was a very sexual, romantic erotic woman living inside of me.

culeame28
06-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Great post! Got me hard as fuck! I wish I were Karl...

The One
06-09-2007, 05:46 AM
I loved the story, I was sporting a hard on throughout the entire thing

unclefester
06-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Wow - HOT!!

trannylove1
06-10-2007, 03:01 AM
great story

Rita in Red
06-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Thank you for reading it. I do appreac. the comments. but darlings this was a real encounter, not fake, dreamed up or made it. Every detail was as I recall, and the photo was taken just prior to the camping trip. Thanks again xoxoxo

The One
06-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Thank you for reading it. I do appreac. the comments. but darlings this was a real encounter, not fake, dreamed up or made it. Every detail was as I recall, and the photo was taken just prior to the camping trip. Thanks again xoxoxo

Rita - I don't think camping would have been on my mind at all if I were there with you. do you still get to have fun with him from time to time?

Jay van Roth
07-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Amazing

LABiM75&StrF51
07-13-2012, 10:38 AM

Good story, though a bit all over the place.

Not quite a best case scenario, but hopefully an ordeal that leads to more fulfilling times once back home.