PDA

View Full Version : what do you look at first on a girl ??

jessica_danyelle
06-05-2007, 08:52 AM
was curious to see what you guy's look at first on a girl ???
hips ?
smile?
ass?
breast?

just wondering !!!

dan_drade
06-05-2007, 08:55 AM
I would have to say a girls face is the first thing I look at. There is nothing better than a girl with a smile that can light up a room.

Jericho
06-05-2007, 08:59 AM
As no-one else is, I'll be honest...Tits! :P

jessica_danyelle
06-05-2007, 09:02 AM

coool i like honest ppl and ansers !!! thx

TsJennifer
06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
u forgot eyes!

jessica_danyelle
06-05-2007, 09:22 AM
u forgot eyes!

heheheh ... you can post other ansers here if there not in the poll !!!!
if i put all the body parts the list will be long :P

downblow
06-05-2007, 09:26 AM
hips ?
smile?
ass?
breast?

just wondering !!!

Personality is everything.
Unforunately i'm not one of those guys who can just fuck any hot t-girl even if she is an ass. I have morals and a code of ethics i usually adhere too.
So now i only get turned on by the womens personality.
I want to know that the person i'm having sex with is someone worth bringing to multiple orgasms. Also someone i can trust that won't pass along a std.
Safe sex is fine and dandy but in a long term relationship it really sucks.

TGL
06-05-2007, 09:58 AM
I'll say I start from the top and looks down over a girls body. So, I guess her face is the first, then smile, breasts, hips and ass. All are equally important, but if I should pic a favourite, I think it'll be the ass. A nice, little, firm ass can really excite me!

trannybanger
06-05-2007, 06:36 PM
u forgot eyes!

that's what i was gonna say too... eyes are so powerful.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-05-2007, 06:53 PM
got dayum twin beat me to it, shoot

the eyes definately..............

TJT
06-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Buhbuhbuhbuh....... BUTT!!!!

ARMANIXXX
06-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Well its hard to answer this, because it depends on what your doin and what angle both of your are standing/sitting.

If I'm drivin, and I see a girl walkin down the street, often it's her ass/hips that gets me to rubberneck.

If I'm in the grocery store in the frozen food isle and said girl walks up on me, then its her face usually.

If she's bent over with the cleavage hangin out, well...obviously its the tits.

So, I won't vote here because it's variable.

deke
06-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I always look at their face first. It's kinda obvious... and them my eyes take a leisurely glance at the rest of the body... 8)

blckhaze
06-05-2007, 07:20 PM
face. it covers the eyes, lips, smile, and you can get a decent idea of personality if you stare at someone long enough

biguy4tvtscd
06-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I answered face, because that usually determines whether or not my eyes will look further, or whether I'll move on.

However, as a foot fetishist, I must admit to many times looking at a girls feet first. For me, even the most beautiful face can be overridden by ugly feet. Always a little sad when that happens.

Ecstatic
06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I agree with Armanixx, it varies depending on how you first see her (since the question you asked is "what do you look at first on a girl?"). It can't be personality, since you have to establish some contact before you get any sense of her personality. However, the one initial feature that is most compelling to me is her face.

Tits.

Legs.

Ass.

Smile.

Uhh....

Azanti
06-05-2007, 07:42 PM
You forgot to include 'the eyes' in the choices, which would have been my answer.

MrsKellyPierce
06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Face then body

Aegidius
06-05-2007, 08:38 PM
ass all the way mmmmmmmmmmm

Willie Escalade
06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
I start from the top, then work my way down.

mbf
06-05-2007, 10:42 PM
i go for "eyes n ass". i am an ass-man. beautiful eyes are a big plus. and feet, pls have nice feet.

apart from that i am easily satisfied ;)

personality? if shes a bitch but hot i d ufck her. no way tho to have a serious relationship with a nerve-wrecker, no matter how attractive.

LTR_Seeker
06-05-2007, 10:52 PM
I look at eyes & face & smile .

gaiseric
06-05-2007, 10:55 PM
If I think about my favourite lady, when I met her it took around 10 seconds to fall in love with her and that was due to a combination of her smile and her eyes. 8)
I always think the eyes are the clincher for me. :)

MonsieurValentine
06-05-2007, 11:20 PM
ass.

skyler
06-06-2007, 12:12 AM
ass all the way mmmmmmmmmmm
ditto :!:

ezed
06-06-2007, 05:53 AM
eyes, are they alive or dull

praetor
06-06-2007, 06:17 AM
eyes

BlackAdder
06-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Its not suprising to me that ass and face are neck in neck lol...Being a consumate ass man myself im likely to look at the face first, and forgive it if its attached to a beautiful ass....im only going to be looking at her from the rear anyway 8)

jon_747
06-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Its eyes for me...at least to start. I work my way down systematically from there...lol. Teeth are important to me also...probably a very close second to eyes actually. A girl could have a great face and body but have terrible teeth and it just ruins it for me. Once we get passed the teeth, pretty eyes will have a tendancy to make the rest of her body even better for me. I'm a sucker for lovely eyes.

legman
06-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Why wasn't LEGS a choice? To me it's all about the legs! I could practically care less about the face. If a girls got great legs, then it's only natural that her ass would be great too.

sucka4chix
06-07-2007, 10:03 PM
hips ?
smile?
ass?
breast?

just wondering !!!

Personality is everything.
Unforunately i'm not one of those guys who can just fuck any hot t-girl even if she is an ass. I have morals and a code of ethics i usually adhere too.
So now i only get turned on by the womens personality.
I want to know that the person i'm having sex with is someone worth bringing to multiple orgasms. Also someone i can trust that won't pass along a std.
Safe sex is fine and dandy but in a long term relationship it really sucks.
Such a sweet sentiment...but so misplaced!The question was what do you LOOK AT first ON a girl. That's clearly a question about physical attributes. You can't SEE someone's personality nor is it something they have ON them. Nice hijacking attempt though.(Kind shallow and self serving)

sucka4chix
06-07-2007, 10:23 PM

Maybe, just maybe, not everyone shares your view, huh?
Personally, I think breasts are the most overrated body part ever--- nice fringe benefit but not necessary. So many girls go out and get breasts and think that makes them attractive--not!! Sure a man will look at big breasts, sorta like he looks at horror movies or bearded ladies at the carnival, but after that initial excitement wears off (about 3 hours), if you don't have anything else, you'll be forgotten. A girl can still be hot with a flat chest, but big boobs won't guarantee hotness!
Anyway, I digress. The first thing I notice is HEIGHT-- I love tall women. Not really gigantor tall, but 5'8"-6'1" or so. Then, it's the face, which includes the all important eyes AND lips and smile (which includes TEETH). If that sparks my interest it becomes my mission to see what she's working with from behind. And stomachs/midriff is VERY sexy if it's in shape.
So I look at alot of things,that all add up to what I like, But the face is the thing that makes you want to check out the rest or not even bother. You can tell alot about a girl by looking at her face--- you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass!

Jericho
06-07-2007, 10:42 PM

Maybe, just maybe, not everyone shares your view, huh?
Personally, I think breasts are the most overrated body part ever--- nice fringe benefit but not necessary. So many girls go out and get breasts and think that makes them attractive--not!! Sure a man will look at big breasts, sorta like he looks at horror movies or bearded ladies at the carnival, but after that initial excitement wears off (about 3 hours), if you don't have anything else, you'll be forgotten. A girl can still be hot with a flat chest, but big boobs won't guarantee hotness!
Anyway, I digress. The first thing I notice is HEIGHT-- I love tall women. Not really gigantor tall, but 5'8"-6'1" or so. Then, it's the face, which includes the all important eyes AND lips and smile (which includes TEETH). If that sparks my interest it becomes my mission to see what she's working with from behind. And stomachs/midriff is VERY sexy if it's in shape.
So I look at alot of things,that all add up to what I like, But the face is the thing that makes you want to check out the rest or not even bother. You can tell alot about a girl by looking at her face--- you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass!

Jeez...By the time you get through that list she's gone! :shock:

you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass

But so much from looking at her teeth!
I thought it was a girl, not a horse!

ronaldo73
06-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Sure first ASS and next face :shock:

sucka4chix
06-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Jeez...By the time you get through that list she's gone! :shock:
NO NO NO. That's why it's the FACE. It will tell you almost everything you need to know. The other stuff is what you check out after the face beckons.

you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass

But so much from looking at her teeth!
Your being silly, teeth are part of the face and do accentuate the shape of the face. But I'll humor you--- a girl with lots of orthodontics,like braces lets you know she's serious about her appearance and has money. A girl with crooked and in grown teeth probably doesn't sweat details too much, and I bet doesn't have great cash flow. A girl with alot of cavities probably eats too many sweets and has poor dental hygiene. If she has missing teeth she may be a crack bitch. If she has small teeth she probably gnaws alot especially in her sleep, and may not be the best oral sex partner. Shall I proceed?

mph
06-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Personally, I notice eyes and, if she shows it, smile. They tell a lot about a person. :)

Jericho
06-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Your being silly, teeth are part of the face and do accentuate the shape of the face. But I'll humor you--- a girl with lots of orthodontics,like braces lets you know she's serious about her appearance and has money. A girl with crooked and in grown teeth probably doesn't sweat details too much, and I bet doesn't have great cash flow. A girl with alot of cavities probably eats too many sweets and has poor dental hygiene. If she has missing teeth she may be a crack bitch. If she has small teeth she probably gnaws alot especially in her sleep, and may not be the best oral sex partner. Shall I proceed?

You can tell all that at first glance?
If i wasn't busy staring at the tits i'd take my hat off to you!

sucka4chix
06-08-2007, 01:01 AM

You can tell all that at first glance?
If i wasn't busy staring at the tits i'd take my hat off to you!
LMAO! 2 funny!

werwt22
06-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Pshh...most guys are gonna lie but you get the truth from me. I look at the full package. All depends on which angle you cross my path at. If I catch you sideways I look at the ass first. Frontwards I look at the face first and then the chest when you get closer and the booty after you pass. What can I say....I love to caress a curvaceous body. And no matter what some say to try and win your approval, this is what "MOST" men see.

Realgirls4me
06-08-2007, 04:34 AM
Let's assume for argument's sake I have already been drawn to a TS woman from across a room (at Peanuts for example) after some serious eye games with one another have begat a move on my part. It wasn't any one particular physical quality about her that drew my attention toward her, but she attracted me for whatever reasons anyway. After the haze of distance has been lifted and we are now in other's space talking, the first thing I look at is her hygiene: her nails, teeth, breath, fragrance, hair, etc. To me, those things reveal quite a bit about her priorities and detail to the "small", yet oh so important things that can be deal breakers. What good is having a great ass or pair of legs (I'm a leg man also) if her toe nails mirror those of a gorilla, or she smells as if she just ran a marathon? Those are turn-offs. Big time.

whatsupwithat
06-08-2007, 04:40 AM
damn...my top three aren't even up there!

eyes
hair
stomach

then face...then smile...then ass...then breasts

fiftyfin1
10-28-2007, 10:46 AM
face everytime